Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching the moon rise high

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty Re: Watching the moon rise high

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:46 pm

"Ah ha! Take that!" Dark grins triumphantly, rolling off of Dusk. Trying to stand back up again.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:56 pm

"Sorry," He laughed to Dawn then shifted his attention to Dark. "Oh, it's not over yet!" He meowed, tackling her back. "Take that." He meowed, grinning, batting her ears.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:53 pm

She squeaked in surprise, falling over on her back. "Hey!" Dark smiles batting at Dusk's nose. The she tries to push him off, trying not to laugh.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 pm

"Say that Dusk is the best," He grinned, holding her down with strong paws. "And I'll let you go." He laughed, yellow eyes mischievous.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 am

"Dusk is the best..." She stops for a moment, her eyes thoughtful. "...at falling backwards!" She smiles, still trying to push him off.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:54 am

Dusk lets go for a moment, hearing her first words, then falls back into a pile of snow as he is pushed off. "Well then... That backfired..."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Dawn slipped away.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Watching the moon rise high - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:44 pm

She laughs a little, standing up. "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned that she hurt him in some way. Suddenly, Dark tensed up looking over in the direction where the gathering was.
Rill...Rill...go, you are needed there.
The words told her, making her eyes widened.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:41 pm

He ignored the question as he got out of the snow pile, concern in his yellow eyes. "Whats wrong?" He meowed, slightly cocking his head.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:02 pm

She looked over at Dusk. "Nothing." Dark gave him an unconvincing smile, still a little shaken by the sudden change in the voice that spoke to her. "I'm sorry, but I have to go for a while.... I'm not sure if I'll be coming back."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:20 am

He frowned, daresay a little bit of sadness in his eyes. "Okay...," He meowed. "Me... Me too.." He had concern in his yellow eyes as he dipped his head to her in respectful farewell. "StarClan guide you through this rough Leafbare." He meowed to Dark before giving a grin and stepping back as if to let her go.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 pm

She smiled sadly back at him. "Thanks... it's been fun Dusk." A little bit of relief shone in Dark's eyes, as she didn't have to explain what was going on. She paws at him gently. "Don't worry, I'll be fine- I think I can take care of myself pretty well!" She meows, grinning as she walks away. "May prey be plentiful for you."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:34 pm

"Well... If you find yourself unable one day... You can find me in the rogue lands." He grins and paws back at her. "And you." He dipped his head again, yellow eyes solemn, but kind.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:48 pm

She gives him a nod. "I promise." And without another word, Dark runs away. Disappearing through the trees, and towards the gathering. A flicker of sadness in her gaze.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:44 pm

He waved his tail in farewell, frowning at the loneliness he felt. He padded off, sadness in his step.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2