The Abandoned Twoleg Nest

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Abandoned Twoleg Nest

Post by Raven on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:17 pm

She was awefully confused by his soft look in his eyes, "I-I guess. In a way they do but not really. They blind me from what is really infront of me, Either it's a Clan mate or even nothing. That's why I'm always in the shadows to keep myself away from the Clan, to protect them from me... And I seek comfort from the shadows as I can blend in with ease. And my leg was cut by a rock so i guess they do some kind of harm." She said as she unwravled herself to him, looking down did she avoide his gaze as she felt a wave of shame and fear. "Sorry about my behavior earlier, I was a little mad. I havn't been bothered with. Always watching over as they ignore me or don't notice me. I guess im saying is when you spotted me I didn't know how to react so I spoke to you with anger, unlike I should of since your a warrior. Sorry" She meowed before turning and licking her pink wound.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Berrystripe listened to Ravenpaw as she dashed away, she didn't run after her thought because she was good at tracking. She started walking trying to keep Ravenpaw in sight as she finally came into view there was a tom with Ravenpaw and she allowed a small sigh as she watched the two.

She wanted Ravenpaw to come back home but if she made herself known right now Ravenpaw might chose to run again. Berrystripe stayed in the shadows as she lurked, watching Ravenpaw as if she were prey, readying to attempt to jump her if Ravepaw noticed her hiding there. It was either force Ravenpaw back home or allow her to possibly die from the leg wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Darkheart followed Ravenpaw from the shadows Please dont see me. he thought worriedly before ravenpaw stopped he looked around Why is she here? he pondered before stepping out of the shadows with a slight purr acting oblivious until he looked at ravenpaw "Still not at the medicine cat den i see." he meowed somberly
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Rowanpelt watches the she-cat apprentice, studying her movements and the way she was describing herself to him, he pays attention closely, his soft gaze on her, he understood where she came from. His past held similar stories and adventures. He licks her ear softly leaning forward before she starting licking her wound, he sighs and smiles softly. He uses the small moment to lash his tail high and erect meaning for Berrystripe to ~Stop~ Then he put his tail flattened against the ground meaning for everyone to ~Get down~ He wanted to handle the situation. He did it where it was silent and only seen by everyone exept for ravenpaw. His body blocked the view that ravenpaw would have seen it from. He takes a soft breath and sighs padding sorta closer to ravenpaw-"Ravenpaw.... You had every right to speak to me int he way you did. My actions were unacceptable. Especially for a warrior. The shadows is a dark place from which we hide from our troubles."-his wiseness was showing, he ha tried to hide his true self for way to long, he looks at her and he leans forward with a soft deep purr licking her left ear befoe leaning back up-"You don't need to hide from your clanmates. We are all here for you."-he takes a deep sig, he had studied the warrior code in his short time, he takes a deep breath-"From the youngest kit to the oldest elder. We must defend them and our noble code. You are one of us"-he looks at her then turns away glancing over his shoulder-"Let's go back to camp ravenpaw. Your clanmates will be missing you."-he says waiting patiently-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 am

Ravenpaw surely knew the other two were out there she was no fool when it came from lurking or running. She was always fast and cunning and easly figured things out pretty quickly from just watching the one before her. Though she was in to much pain to notice these actions, she did feel eyes on her and that only made her skittish. Flicking an ear to Darkhearts voice did she nod before getting up painfully. Her leg fur was ruffled and matted with blood as she limped off on uneven strides yet with grace. The apprentice stayed still in the shadow's even after Rowanpelt's words. She felt safe and that was the first thing to come. "I know you all are out there! Im not a maouse brain fool to feel and scent my own Clanmates. But I am greatful for your help, you don't need to be tense anymore I'm going back... for now." She said the last words to herself, what does she have in the Clan? Loyalty? Yes, by her Clan but what about Family or Peace to herself, She doubted she'll ever find love with her in her state of mind. But what she wanted most was to feel wanted and she didn't no matter the words that were told to her. Limping off on a lame leg did the obsidian apprentice named Ravenpaw go back to camp, to the medicine cats den, to home.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:39 am

Rowenpelt listened with ease as she spoke. He flicks his ear to the shadows where she went and he shook his head softly heading to where she went and he leans down softly to get on a lower height then her and whispering softly-"Do you need help?"-he ask softly, his eyes to hers waiting, he wanted to help her. He had a fondness for the apprentice. A mentorish type of fondness, maybe more but he didn't show more-"If you need help, lean on me"-he said in his normal voice glancing at the shadows-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Ravenpaw looked at Rowanpelt, she studied him as if he was joking. As her beautiful sea green eyes glimmered in the moonlight she seen he was only trying to help. "S-sure..." She said in a hushed voice as she leaned into him, her leg stong like she was being stabbed by things she couldn't even place a name on. She stilled showed pride in what happned today but she had a glint of pain that was covered by pride and sadness. You could only see it if you looked deeply back, her sides heaved as she limped as she grinced in pain. Before long she slide off the golden black splashed pelt as she layed down having a struggle with the walk. Before long she got up and tregged on reaching the entrance to her loyal Clan.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Rowanpelt could only watch but he helped the best he could until he entered the camp.

(Camp?)
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:16 pm

(yes)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:12 am

A large stormy hued tom padded by. He approached the two-leg nest and sniffed inside. The old abandoned nest gave him shivers, he always felt wary inside. But, he bit the thought and entered, hoping to catch prey.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Chipmunkstar strode in, her pale green eyes gleaming. She charged at ResoluteStep and gave him a playful bump. "Hey!"
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:36 am

A small, slender russet colored creature nimbly made her way across the border from the two-leg grounds and onto VailantClan territory. She stood by the Abandoned Two-leg Nest then sniffed the air, catching the faint whiff of a rabbit. The vixen's stomach growled, gurgled and ached hungrily. She tilt her head towards the scent of the rabbit then  into the direction of the cats. She cocked her head then her features brightened. One of their young may make a good snack! She thought, her eyes bright.
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:09 am

The fluffy white she cat was padding int the territory, pelt groomed, ivy eyes bright, when she smelled something... Out of place... She looked up and saw the fox and immediately hissed. "Great StarClan," She growled and backed away, her once smooth pelt fluffed out.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Creekstorm padded out of the abandoned two-leg nest and froze. She caught a glimpse of the flame-colored fox and stiffened. Her eyes became a dull, frightened blue.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 am

The vixen was oblivious to the adult cat's presence. Instead, she bowed her head down and sniffed the ground. Her stomach ached due to hunger. She frowned and padded in the direction of Fallensnow, not realizing the she-cat was there.
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:21 pm

ChipmunkStar brushed by, her pale green eyes widening woth shock at the fox. She let out a hiss, fluffing up her fur. "FallenSnow, watch out!" She crept at the fox, her movements silent and deadlh. She let out a yowl and leapt at rhe fox.

I want to make her lose a life from fighting the fox >:3
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:17 pm

"ChipmunkStar!" FallenSnow yowled. "What are you thinking? You'll get yourself hurt!" She growled and leapt forward to back her leader up, slashing at the fox's flank.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:30 am

(I know I wasn't on but I was still in this thread so I'm going to continue with Berrystripe's actions until the fox comes.)

Berrystripe ignored Darkheart and watched Rowanpelt trying to convince Ravenpaw to come back home. She turned and left shortly after Ravenpaw and Rowanpelt just to make sure that Ravenpaw had really gone back to camp...

Now she had followed a few of her clan mates towards the abandoned two-leg nest. When she got back there she seen Chipmuckstar and Fallensnow attacking a fox. She jumped into the fight, slashing her front paws at the fox.

(I have half a mind to let her die... so maybe she could get terribly injured?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 am

The storm hued warrior emerged from the bushes, his eyes fastened on ChipmunkStar. Fight hard, but do be careful! He moved, quickly and sprang up beside the fox and the other warriors. The tom slammed a paw against the russet body of the fox.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:59 am

The vixen let out a cry of surprise, she stumbled backwards. She realized she was surrounded and narrowed her golden eyes. She took the damage - her flank now becoming scared, but, it felt like minimal wounds. She dove to ChipmunkStar, having the impression she was their leader.
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:45 am

"CHIPMUNKSTAR!" The ragdoll yowled as she saw her best friend fighting the fox. She hissed in annoyance and ran at the fox. O.O
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Berrystripe attempted to claw at the foxes flank, hoping the fox would turn away from their leader and attack her instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Chipmunkstar bit back a hiss of pain as she knocked heavily into a large boulder. Her flank was scratched up and probably bruished from the knock. She rose on her paws as swiftly as she could, and yowled. She began to ran at the fox and swiped her paw at the fox's legs in hope to trick it thinking she would attack there, but she immediately swiped at it's ears instead.

I remembered that Thunderclan move xDD
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 am

Nice xD

FallenSnow growled and came beside her leader, clawing at the foxes face. She swiped huge blows to its ears.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 am

The fox stumbled backwards and shook it's head, gazing dizzily to the three cats, attempting to decide which one to attack. The russet fox then snorted and leaped at Berrystripe, the fox attempting to snatch at her ears with it's teeth.
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 am

(Woah whut the starclan did i come into?! well i guess rays gonna have to fight since peace a quite ain't in the igenda xD)

Ravenpaw came out here only to be alone but wild screeches broke the silence. Scenting the air did she find fox. Her sea green eyes grew wide as she ran to see her Clan fighting. She froze as the fox attacked her mentor, berry. A deep anger rose in her, she couldn't let her clan die because she was scared of fighting once more! Tensing her legs did she dash out anger boiling in her mistyurous eyes. knowing her obsidian pelt would greatly be her upper hand did she slink into the shadows. On silent paws did her eyes move to her leader, she snarled softly to herself before seeing an open place to jump the fox. Remembering whut she used on Berrystripe one day when they were training. how she confused her. Did she have a cold smirk on her face. Looking for a rock did she toss it to the russet creature before dashing to another shadow. Moving slightly into the light did she try to signal her plan to Resolutstep and fallensnow. before long did she yowl and attempted to jump the fox, silently hopeing she doen't kill herself from this dangerous move. as she tried a landing on the foxes shoulder did she attempt a sharp bit to the shoulders nerves. Hoping it would dislocat or atleast mess with that shoulders nerve system. After trying that did she jump off and slink back into the shadow's.

(Berry don't die! Ravey needs ya.... [So does Venny] xD. If im doing anything wrong let me know! And you can give Raven a really bad wound.)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Berrystripe felt the fox attack her ears.... she cried out in pain as the fox had such a good grip on her. She forced her legs to hold her still as she forced herself to move with the fox as to not be ripped apart... there was a loud noise and Berrystripe noticed Ravenpaw was here, planning on attacking the fox....

"No..." She had lived a good life, Ravenpaw as her last apprentice was worth it because she'd make a great warrior. Berrystripe turned her head slightly, lifting her right paw she attempted to claw at the fox face, trying to free herself... with little life she had left... blood poured down her neck...

(I'm not killing her because of anything you did, I'm just not active with Berrystripe and I'm finding little time to make it on here right now and I didn't want Vengeancebreeze waiting for me to post... even though I love that cat... I'll let her live a week or two... but her fate is death.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:59 am

Chipmunkstar let out a loud howl of rage and sorrow as she flung herself at the fox‘s way, slashing her claws at the fox‘s hind legs fierclh. "Berrystripe! Back tl camp, now!" She shouted out her words.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 am

Ravenpaw yowled in fear, dashing to join her leader. She was in shock and her swips were clumsy and missed half the time. She was panicking but she hoped to starClan that they would have mercy on her and her mentor. Clearing her thoughts did she attempt a good swip on the maw.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 am

FallenSnow growled and swiped at the fox with unsheathed claws, trying to bring her paw down hard on the top of its head. Her white pelt was matted with blood.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Her clanmates were attacking the fox but it held it's grip around her ears, almost making her feel like her head would rip off of her shoulders.... Chipmuckstar gave her an order, blood continued to pour from the teeth marks around her head... making her unable to see.... I failed you Chipmuckstar... I failed my clan... Unable to free herself she collapses.

(Berrystripe is going to need help getting back to camp... so she is going to stay here until somebody helps her back, I grant anybody to powerplay to take her back into camp.... P.S I was granted permission to assume the fox was still holding Berrystripe despite the fact that it was being attacked by other cats....)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Ravenpaw wrote:Ravenpaw yowled in fear, dashing to join her leader. She was in shock and her swips were clumsy and missed half the time. She was panicking but she hoped to starClan that they would have mercy on her and her mentor. Clearing her thoughts did she attempt a good swip on the maw.

Please check out the link,
You had already posted one attack..Another is a bit unfair.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The fox released it's grip then dashed to the left. The fox had injuries inflicted upon it's pelt, but, nothing too life risking. The russet fox gave a small smirk and leaped towards Ravenpaw, her sharp claws thrashing out at the apprentice's face. As the fox leaped, her back legs extended, kicking out to whoever, if anyone, was behind her.
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:26 am

Chipmunkstat bit back a yowl as she felt impact across her chest. Slight blood,began to trickle down as she slashed her claws toward it‘s side. "Ravenpaw, let go and bring Berrystrilr back to camp!" She yowled.

Let the fox take one of Munk‘s life  :3
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:36 am

(OCC: Sorry i kinda forgot about that, i just returened with a brain injury. But i wont do it again.)

Ravenpaw yowled as claws conflicted with her face. Blood trickled down her eyes as she nodded to Chipmunkstar. Dashing over to her mentor's side did she fasen her teeth in the scruff of her injured mentor. Once she had it o tight enough did she pull and tugg, her powerful muscles flexing under her sleek obsidian pelt. Dragging her mentor back to camp.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:32 am

OHH YEAH, SORRY, I REMEMBER THAT. HOW IS YOUR BRAIN? IS IT OKAY? O.O

The fox smirked in satisfaction, pleased that the others had slowly began to fall away from the scene. The russet fox then struck the leader again, her claws aiming for the she-cats stomach, wishing to give her the ultimate wound. The fox whined slightly, blood had began to drip from her wounds.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:26 pm

(Terrible, every now and then i get confused or forget stuff but it is better then the week before Razz. Im just having a sereis of unefotanite event's. I may have strep yeah it's not fun, Watch out im bad luck!)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 pm

I hope you get better!,:3

Chipmunkstar had gaved another swipr at the fox before she was impacted with‘s attack. She strugglrf to stay conscious, as she weakly swiped her paws at the fox. She slumped down, crashing onto the ground.

Chipmunkstar was losing a life.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:12 pm

FallenSnow hissed and rushed over to Chipmunk, stepping in front of her, growling menacingly at the fox. "ChipmunkStar. ChipmunkStar, are you alright?" The she cat meowed quickly behind her.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:21 am

"ChipmunkStar!" The large, stormy hued warrior growled in frustration and hurled his lean body at the fox. His amber eyes were glowing with determination. How dare you hurt her..How dare you come into our territory and harm my family.. The deputy used his ValiantClan strength to his advantage and attempted to strike the fox with a strong blow.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:12 am

GET BETTER SOON<3

The fox let out a wail, the swipe from the leader hitting the fox. The fox stumbled backwards and was simply too slow to dodge the deputy's attack. The russet creature fell backwards and wailed out, again, blood covering the fox's flame colored fur. The fox still had it's consciousness, however and managed to snap her jaws out at ResoluteStep, in attempt to inflict a wound on his left shoulder.
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am

Chipmunkstar was sharing with Starclan, and she felt new strengh come i, her as she stayed unconscious. She began to alowly wake up, and waa surprised to find herself still tired. She struggled on her paws, and her eyes widen at the sight. "Please, be careful!" She cried.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:12 pm

"I think you should be careful too," FallenSnow meowed quietly back to her leader, her green eyes sharper than ever. "Stay behind me," She meowed as she turned back to the fox, crouching down, ready to strike out, growling threateningly.

Give Fally a few good injuries if ya can. just to make her life just a little more interesting xD
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:44 am

GIVE THE FOX SOME GOODIES, TOO. She can retreat. xDD

The fox spang around, turning it's attention off Resolutestep and onto Fallensnow. The fox gave a smirk and attempted to bring her sharp white teeth down on the she-cats shoulder.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:54 pm

(oooo imma have Venny come in! He mad and wanna give the cat some good wounds to remember him! xD here he is)

A massive brown striped tom came dashing in, he was determent to give some good wounds to the fox whom hurt his Berrystripe. Yowling to give the fox his unespected come in. Skidding to a halt did he look to chipmunkStar and Fallensnow as well ResoluteStep. Growling did he lash his tail in pure rage as his golden pools blazed with an insanity. Feeling his claws rake the sodden earth did he bare his teeth before attempting to slash deeply into the fox's narrow muzzle.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:06 pm

FallenSnow yelped with pain and tried with all of her might to slash back at the foxes muzzle, glancing over to Venny as she did so. She backed away, thankful that someone else was here to help.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 pm

A young calico walked around the abandoned twoleg nests pawing at some flies
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/5  (3/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 pm

A obsidian apprentice walked into the abandoned twoleg nest. Scenting the air did she pick up an unknown scent. Walking over to it did she see a calico she cat, "Who are you?" She meowed in a dark way but her sea green eyes glowed.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:02 pm

I looked over to the obsidian colored cat "Im cloud" I reply simply
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/5  (3/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightspirit on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Brightspirit stalked up to the two cats. "Hello". She dipped her head with respect.
Brightspirit
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Nervous theres a loose fox?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Ravenpaw looked to the cat named Cloud, "are you in ValiantClan or are you a rouge?" She meowed as she sat down covering her paws neatly with her tail. Hearing another voice did she turn her head to another cat, "Hello and you are?" She meowed waiting for both cats to reply.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top