Border.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Border.

Post by PurekitandTerror on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:35 am

"The... Moss.. Soaks up blood... Better then cobwebs..." he rasped and then flicked a weak tail towards the poppy flowers "shake the flowers on a flat rock... Then collect the seeds that fall out.." his head dropped and his eyes started to close and his breath was slowing.
avatar
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-02-01
Age : 817
Location : In ur house, watching u sleep >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Re: Border.

Post by *Firefly* on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:32 am

In fear, she quickly applied the moss, and kept her paw on the spot to hold it there. She grabbed one poppy flower in her jaws, and shook it onto a particularly flat rock. She watched the seeds drop silently onto the stone, and then she put down the flower. She grabbed the other, full one, and did the same for this one. Afterwards, she grabbed all of the poppy seeds. She thought for a long while, then remembered poppy seeds were to be eaten to help. She thought they were dangerous to some cat though.. Oh! Those were queens not toms! Ugh! She thought, frustrated with herself. She tried as best as she could to get the poppy seeds onto her paw, then pour the poppy seeds from her paw into his mouth.
avatar
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 14
Location : Home. And by home, I mean under your bed. :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Border.

Post by PurekitandTerror on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 pm

"Only three.." he murmmered quietly. "If the moss gets soaked in blood... Shake it to get the.. Blood out" his head started to clear, his wounds had stopped bleeding partially. "Thank you.." he smiled his emerald gaze clearing a bit to look at the Valiantclan warrior "Im where..?" his voice began to get a bit stronger too "Im intruding..?"
avatar
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-02-01
Age : 817
Location : In ur house, watching u sleep >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Re: Border.

Post by *Firefly* on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:50 pm

"Uhm.. yes." She said, now realizing she was helping a rogue on ValiantClan territory. Would she get in trouble? "You wandered onto the border and collapsed. I-I couldn't watch anybody die.." She said, looking away, her eyes clouded with worry.
avatar
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 14
Location : Home. And by home, I mean under your bed. :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Border.

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:30 am

"Well i thank you for your generosity" the handsome tom smiled and broke into a laugh "Heck, my life depended on it!" he tried to struggle to his paws "Th-thanks again for.. everything" he mewed struggling to his paws.
avatar
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-02-01
Age : 817
Location : In ur house, watching u sleep >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Re: Border.

Post by *Firefly* on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 pm

"You're welcome. Your sure you don't need any more help?" She asked, her tail flicking.
avatar
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 14
Location : Home. And by home, I mean under your bed. :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Border.

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:06 am

"I dunno, ive been wandering after i escaped when i was a kit" he murmured. "Just.. Ive been trying to find somewhere to call home, i guess you can say" he sighed and got to his weak black paws. "Thank you, for helping me in my time of need" the tom smiled his deep green eyes sincere.
avatar
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-02-01
Age : 817
Location : In ur house, watching u sleep >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Re: Border.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum