Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostStream~ Characters

2 posters

Go down

FrostStream~ Characters Empty FrostStream~ Characters

Post by *Firefly* Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:36 pm

It goes like this; Name, Rank of Clan/Pack/Tribe. Fur Color Gender with Eye Color. Personality. Interesting plot/extra information.

Shadowclaw, Senior Warrior of SombreClan. Black she-cat with bright green eyes. Calm, kind, loyal, and expressionless. Who knows if she's secretly crying on the inside?
(Apofiss on Deviantart.com)
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sakani, Sentinel of Washaki Pack, Ex-Lone Wolf. Black she-wolf with greenish-yellowish eyes. Fun, calm, and sometimes quiet. Her brother, Inak, seems mysterious lately. Maybe something happened to him?

Froststream, Warrior of ValiantClan. Silver tabby she-cat with green-ish blue eyes. Sweet, loyal, calm, adventurous. Maybe she'll FINALLY learn how to catch prey other than fish!

Rainkit, Kit of SombreClan. Silver she-cat with shining blue eyes. Shy, kind, protective, and brave. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Frostpaw, Medicine Cat Apprentice of TempestClan. White she-cat with one blue eye, and one green eye. Happy, courageous, kind, and respectful. She still can't get over the time when she hurt her paw. But she's pushing through the emotions bravely. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue10/10FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FrostStream~ Characters Empty Re: FrostStream~ Characters

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:02 am

Could you possibly do something like this with your Minnow, Ember and KaniRain account? It just makes it a tone easier for me. No rush, no rush. Thanks. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue4/5FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue90/100FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Yep! Give me a bit though Razz
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue10/10FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Kk, coool. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue4/5FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
FrostStream~ Characters Left_bar_bleue90/100FrostStream~ Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down