Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan

+2
Pigeon
HowlingStar
6 posters

Go down

RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:46 am

She's a she cat with a black, orange, and white coat color, with beautiful jade green eyes, shes sweet and kind, caring for the clan she's with. She loves all her clanmates, but is looking for that one tom that will make her life complete within the TempestClan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty Re: RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Goood luck :$
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue4/5RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue90/100RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty Re: RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Thanks Im gonna need it XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 am

Whooot! Go you! Smile
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue2/5RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue97/100RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Good luck Rainy. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks guys!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Good luck Rainy!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue3/6RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue100/100RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Thanks Nova!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Any time!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue3/6RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue100/100RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:51 am

Hehe, G'luck! ;D
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue2/5RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue85/100RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:50 am

I have a TC tom. His name is AudacityFlame. But, he kind of likes a she-cat, although she doesn't like him. So, he'll be a tough cookie to crack. xD I'm also not really looking for a mate for him, but, he is around so.. Yeah. :3
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue5/5RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Left_bar_bleue60/100RainFeather Warrior of TempestClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:23 am

Yeah, same here, i just dont know if the tom that RainFeather likes, likes her back, but we will see XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:14 am

Good luck with yer crush Rain. Smile
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Lol XD thanks SnakeHiss X3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:18 pm

Rainfeather and Audacityflame. I like it! Anyways Good Luck to ya girl!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Good lucky
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down