Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts!

+2
MiseryCloud
Lois
6 posters

Go down

RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts!

Post by Lois Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:31 pm

List of all the smexy characters that are a part of the wondrous RillClan! :3

Leader: DynamicStar / DynamicShadow (Lois)
Deputy: Duckshine (DuckShine)
Stand - in - deputy: None as of yet.
Medicine cat: RoseShine (She-wolf)
Medicine cat apprentice: SplashPaw (Phione).

Senior warriors:
Warriors: IcyBreeze (Chipmunkstar), DarkFlicker (Fenris), RoaringFire (Flare), SalmonSplash (Miserycloud), SwallowTail (Silverlight), DuskDrift (Alue), AmberLeaf, BlueFlame (BlueFlame), IvyPelt, Ivyleaf (Augsp), MuffledYowl (Vanishingkit), Mousenose (Moonstrike), Lizardbelly (Pigeon), Batwing (Pigeon), Rosefang (Rosefang), Thunderfoot (Feralclaw)

Queens:
Soon - to - be - queens:

Kits - born: GladeKit (Usama)
Kits - Unborn:

Elders:

Apprentices: DawnPaw, Pondpaw (Pondfall)
Apprenticed soon:

~

Last edited by DynamicStar on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue1/1RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue100/100RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty Re: RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts!

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 pm

I believe Dawn is an apprentice age. Smile

& Salmon wants to join, my charrie.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue5/5RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue43/100RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty Re: RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts!

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:42 pm

And, when theu get tocaamp, help Sorrowy do the name change ceremonu for either IcyCloud or IcyStreak after she requesrs it xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue6/6RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue81/100RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:19 am

Yes! The list is up!! I have a feeling that the clan will fill up soon. Very Happy
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue0/0RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue0/0RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:22 am

Oh so this is open? You can join?
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue3/6RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue100/100RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:46 am

Nova wrote:Oh so this is open? You can join?

Yes, but you need to PM me asking to join.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue1/1RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:21 am

okie dokie
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue3/6RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 pm

I recently made a Rillclan character named Swallowtail who is a warrior.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Give her a chance to get online and actually see the application. I added Swallow anyway. xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue5/5RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue43/100RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm

It's now SorrowSong anymore- It's IcyBreeze. Smile
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue6/6RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Left_bar_bleue81/100RillClan : Home of the smexy beasts! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:38 am

Recently made a character, Mistpaw, who is (obviously) an apprentice. :3
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I need friends...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down