Leader ceremony

Go down

Leader ceremony

Post by Lois on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:29 am

DynamicShadow pads into the dimly lit cave, his fur rustling in the chilly breeze, in an instant the muscular The tom spots the moonpool and lays next to it, his eyes shining brightly.

After lapping up the water, the feline falls into the dreams of StarClan... Around him now where multiple cats, their pelts shimmering like the stars in the sky, one steps forward and greets him, and then the ceremony begins.

BadgerPrey: The tom-cats old best friend steps forward, a proud glint in his eyes. "With this life I give you friendship. Use it well to befriend all those in your clan and make the feel welcome.
DestinyPaw and Salmon: The two sisters of the tom step forward... One a past clan cat, the other a loner. "With this life, we give you opinions and choices." Mews Salmon, and then DestinyPaw continues, "Use it to help guide your way, no matter what path you choose." The two sisters smile at each other and then retreat back to the line of cats.
HopeFlicker: The felines mother steps forward, whispering gently, "I'm so proud of you!" She mews, "With this life I give you hope, use it to let you see light at the end of a dark tunnel."
DeathSmirk: his father steps up now, an 'eyebrow' raised, "With this life I give you passion and sadness, use it to mourn for those who walk with StarClan, yet know they would want you to carry on being strong."
CompassionateKit: A young kit scampers forward, and Dynamic instantly recognises her... It was the kit he watched his friend kill in an attempt to prove how strong he was. Tears instantly welled in the toms eyes but he shakes the out. "With this life I give you love.... Use it to care for your clan and look after those who stand up with you " She squeaks.

Three more cats speak and then one last silver she-cat pads up to him.

SilverPebble: I hail you by your new name, DynamicStar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of RillClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity." Mews his past mate, before the cats slowly fade back into the sky and the tom wakes up. Once fully awake, he exits and begins back to his clans camp.
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down