Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Border

+5
HowlingStar
Flare
Resolute
Lois
ChipmunkStar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Border - Page 2 Empty Re: The Border

Post by Resolute Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 am

ResoluteStep frowned, narrowing his eyes to the RillClan cats. The tom found his previous comment funny, a joke, something of amusement. He enjoyed to tease cats, but, only rarely, when it suited him. "We never spoke words of underestimating you, DynamicStar nor your clan," the tom then spoke, after having remained silent for so long. "I suggest you listen carefully before using such words." The tom spoke, his tone cool and relaxed. Stronger than we think? Stronger than ValiantClan? Ha! This leader is just trying to assert his power. Show off his new rank. Intelligence is never too close behind such actions.

Oohh. Resolute has such a mean head on him. xDD Never speaks EXACTLY what he thinks. xDD
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 am

"You never said it, but your amused looks were condescending enough." DarkFlicker muttered just loud enough to hear. Forcing her fur to remain flat. "You know, pride is a bad way to cover up what you're thinking. It makes you all seem arrogant. You wouldn't want us to think that now, would you?" She couldn't help but smirk at ChipmunkStar. Her eyes glared. She then glanced over at ResoluteStep, and her smirk vanished. "We do not have bees in our brains- the clans have been thinking us weak since the start. That we're not smart. I bet you're thinking that now."
She meowed coolly, looking over her shoulder.

Hehe xDD Well Dark is the exact opposite: always speaking what's on her mind even at the wrong time. xDD So harsh.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Dawnpaw stayed out of the argument, being a new apprentice she did not know what to do. So she crouched in the snow watching, utterly impossible to be seen.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 pm

"I suggest you tell the difference from amusement and pride," ChipmunkStar said, revealing a smirk. "I was amused by the conversation, not amused because of any other reasons. Pride? Have you seen me puff out my chest and boast, ValiantClan is way better than RillClan? No. Simply amused by this conversation. No where proud or smug." She eyed the warrior, a light smirk sprawled across her muzzle."We did not say you have bees in your brains, or not smart. We were simply suggesting to listen more carefully before accusing others." She flicked her ears.

HAHAHA. Munko is in her chilly, cool, amused mode xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:38 pm

He chuckles, "Oh ChipmunkStar, there is that self pride. Of course ValiantClan never do anything wrong. And of course they should never be warned about the borders as they are so mature and perfect!" He mew sarcastically, before swishing his tail and glancing towards DarkFlicker, "Let's go, these mouse-brains rant worth us wasting any more vital sun-high, we have patrols we must be getting on with!" He mews, before leaving completely.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:03 pm

She looks over at DynamicStar, smiling at his comment. With a small nod she follows him, disappearing into RillClan Territory.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:58 pm

She laughed, smirking. "It‘s certainly not my problem you don't warn us about the borders. Accusing my apprentice of saying your warrior crossed the borders, when it was a warning? Oh, sure." She said, shaking in her head in amusement. "Who is not proud of their clan? Come and tell me you are not proud of your lclan." She called, after him. "Tell me if you think your clan will do something wrong. Tell me if you would defend another clan instead of your own." She revealed a smirk.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:38 pm

"You know, accusations are useless. Accusing us of accusing you is just the same." She called back, rolling her eyes. The warrior then disappeared from the area with the flick of her tail.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:46 pm

"And, you call accussing our apprentice for acusing you of crossing the border not an accusations?" She called back, smirking lightly. She didnt reallg xare if she heard or not. She was unimpressed and amused.

Thatw as such a tongue twjster xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:22 pm

PreyPaw burst out laughing, "What mousebrains!" He retorted as he shook his head. "I didn't even yell at her," he said, "She was gawking at our territory, so, I boldly told her to keep her paws on her side of the border. That clan is made up of like kittypets and things considering they were gawking at our territory. Have they not got their own territory to gawk at? Instead they come here, gawk at our territory and then cause problems when warned? They have no intelligence over there!" The apprentice rambled on, shaking his head in amusement.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

ChipmunkStar shooked her long, shaggy pale brown fur. "Amusing," she said. "Accusing us of accusing them, when it is they that accused us," she revealed a smirk. "That clan, they are too desperate to prove themselves."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Hey!!!! My Clan isn't made of kittypets and we aren't mousebrained!!!! Dawnpaw yowled silently before turning and returning to camp.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:49 am

Duckshine lurked near the border. She narrowed her eyes to the ValiantClan cats and held back an agitated hiss. Mousebrains, she thought to herself. We will show them. Too proud and think they are better than all the others in the forest. StarClan wanted us to rise, we are just as good as any of the other clans.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:39 pm

ResoluteStep chuckled, batting a paw, warmly to ChipmunkStar. "They are mousebrained," he said, his eyes still on the spot where the RC warriors were.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 pm

She chucklef, amusef. She swiped her paw, gently, at his whiskers. "Mayve the fish made them mouse-braibed," she joked.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:46 am

RoaringFire padded in and stopped when he saw the two VC warriors. A moment he paused then kept walking forward towards a tree on the border as he took in what he heard. A humorless grin came over his face. "Ha, so clever." He meowed. "Maybe your prey is what makes you so squirrely." he meowed cooly, a slight growl on his tongue, he sat down, amber eyes unnaturally cold.
"And whatever you have on that smart-alec muzzle of yours, smugness or amusement, wipe it off now. I do not mean to disrespect a leader but it is so very inconsiderate and unkind. I will not have my clan-mates and my leader disgraced and treated so harshly. Take note that RillClan warriors will not tolerate such disrespect." He did not raise his voice or become angry, but everything about him was icy, stone cold, serious, so unlike the usual playful tom. "Keep that in mind next time you use such foul words," He rubbed himself up against the tree abruptly and then turned around, flicking his eyes to DuckShine flicked an ear, inviting her to come with him. He followed the steps of his apprentice, expression never changing.

Ohhh Roary's grumpy xD
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:51 am

"You're a tad late," the warrior retorted, his golden eyes narrowed. "Your leader has already left and has said to go. Does that not mean you are somewhat questioning his word?" He tilt his head, a slight yet clever smirk on his face. He enjoyed teasing the rivals and playing it coolly. The storm hued warrior took a step closer to the border, but dared not cross it. "Since when did RillClan control what we do? I will smirk and act as smug as I please."

The warrior took a step to the side and turned his body onto the side, his eyes fixed on RoaringFire. "We were merely warning your clan mates that there is in fact a border here. Peering into ValiantClan territory does somewhat give an uneasy impression and so, by all means, I understand why some members of your clan may need the reminder. Unlike ValiantClan, RillClan is new to the forest and so perhaps may not understand the way some clans work. Perhaps you ought to teach them," he meowed. He doesn't even seem kind to his clan mates. He has sure changed.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 pm

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, turning around to address the other cat again. "Just doing my daily rounds, and just happened to hear your comments." He shrugged. "And yes we are new, but it is not helping that you are discouraging us... and teasing us," He added, glaring at the other tom's smirk. "You could at least give us a chance. But I guess ValiantClan is uncaring. I guess they are ruthless and cold. We have been through a lot. We will not tolerate the disrespect and hostility. Just... Keep that in mind." He repeated and turned away.

FallenSnow padded in and hissed at RoaringFire as he left. "Mouse-brained idiot," She muttered, rolling her eyes at him. "Stupid RillClan thinks they're better than everybody!"

Last edited by Flare on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:05 am

Duckshine slightly frowned, feeling that perhaps Roaringfire should have left with what DynamicStar had said, but, she understood her friend's anger and frustration as she too hated seeing her clan mates being treated badly. The golden brown she-cat tilt her head slightly, her amber eyes blazing as she fixed her gaze on ChipmunkStar and ResoluteStep. She held her tongue, feeling her clan mates had made their point. Stubborn ValiantClan cats, she thought, slightly frowning. The golden she-cat abruptly moved from her spot and padded back to the camp.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed May 21, 2014 12:05 am

Doveheart had been making herself avoid the border between Rillclan and Valiantclan, as she did not want another encounter with Roaringfire, but she had to do a border patrol. She scented the air to see if there was a fresh scent of Rillclan, and recoiled slightly when she caught the scent of Roaring mixed with his Clanmates' scents. The white and grey warrior quickly marked her scent before sprinting off, hoping to avoid any Rillclan patrols.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2