Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova's Characters

3 posters

Go down

Nova's Characters Empty Nova's Characters

Post by Raven Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:12 pm

My Characters List:
1) Nova- Female
2) WishingFeather- Female
3) SilentKit- Male
4) Marrok- Male
5) RavenPaw- Female
6) VengeanceBreeze- Male

Fallen Characters
1) Keme- Forever in my heart
2) Astrid
-------------------------------------

Name: Nova

Family tree: Nova: Parents; Zake-Lily. Pups: Renzo-Aleera. Mate: Cole. Siblings: Vert, Zoey. Grandparents: Holly- Arrow.

Personality: Nova is kind but fiesty. She hates to be setdown and does not take orders unless your a higher rank then her. She like's to prove herself worthy to the ones she calls family. She loves to explore and descover new things. She love's pups and acts as a mother-bird if she found any lost. She never will leave a wolf behind even if they tried killing her. She has knowlage of fighting and hunting as well herbs but never had the patience in caring for the ill. Though she may have set backs she is a good compainen to be with.

Description:Nova has solid white fur. It is long and fluffy and is awesome for cold claimits. She has pale green eyes and a black nose.

History: Nova was born into a pack called the Machealth pack. Born with her siblings was she the middle pup. She grew up with them and her best friend Cole, when she was a young teenager she confessed her love for her friend. But he was a lowering rank and she was the Alphas child so it was impossible for them to be. But that didn't stop them, Nova went behind her parents back and was with the one she loved. But that all changed at the day she said they where expecting, she never planed having pups for her lover was an Omega. Well when she was saying this she did not know her brother Vert heard it all. he ran to tell his parents this news, as Nova walked back to the den she seen what was going on and tried to back away only to trip on a rock. Her father heard this and called her in, he yelled at her and said he will kill Cole. She tried to stop him and her mother did only look at her in shame. Running out of the den was she chased by warriors to stop her from saying the news. Coming in did she yell in and tell him what was going on. Soon as that they ran together away from the pack. A month passed and a fire started by hunters. They tried to esscape but only one came out. She saw him burn in the flames, after they died down she  went to look for him finding nothing did she give up and move on to find the Washaki Pack.

Mate: Dead

Pups: Renzo & Aleera- Born

Pack: Washaki Pack

SilentKit

Nicknames: Si, or Silent

Mate: Mates.. mates.. mates, nope don't have one!

Crush: Oh, I crush anything smaller than me!

Kits: Hey, im that!

Clan:  To be in VC

History: His story starts before he was born. His mother and father were loners, living the highway life. That all stopped when his mother,  Skye found out that she was expecting kits, she told her mate, Whistler on the news. He hated the thought of bearing young so he left Skye on her own. Moons later she gave birth to 3 healthy kits names Skylar,  Brownie, and Silent. Silent did not meow when he was born so his mother thought him dead, only to see him breathing and the most quietest meowing you would of heard. That's how he got his name. As the months passed winter came early and a blizzard blew not thinking things were about to get worse when they were near a Thunderpath. It was hard to see in the whipping snow did he hear a rummble. Being quite did he try to yowl out to them when he stopped.  The monster came though you could hardly see it did it run over his mother,  sister, and brother. He didn't dare go out until the blizzard was done. Once it was he went out to see the roadkill of his family. Ever since he wantered feeding off of milk the upwalkers gave him until he was old enough to eat solid food.  Being orffened to nothing.

Personality:  silent is sky, quite, unsure, and gloomy. But he can be funny, kind, sweet, adventure,  and many more. Just get to know him and you'll see.  

Description: he has brown fur with stripes but for his legs, belly,  paws, and splotches on his cheejs that are a cream color. He also has a distinctivepatch of cream fur on his chest.

Name: WishingFeather

Clan: SomberClan

Mate: No one has got her thought on him

Kits: Sand- Adopted

Family: WishingFeather- Parents: Blueheart, Darkclaw, twin sister Fallingfeather

History: WishingFeather was born into a clan that was killed by wild dogs. After the desaster she moved on to another Clan hoping to be accepted.

Personality: Wishing is a kind, sweet, Brave, wise, She-cat. She hates it when other die she feels guilty even if it was not her fault. She likes to look out for her Clan and will put herself after them. Protecting her Clanmates to the death of her.

Description: A grey she-cat with darker stripes on her legs, tail, and head. her back has lighter less visible strips. She also Hazle green eyes with a fluffy coat.

Nickname: Wishing, Feather, Wishy

Apprentice: ViperPaw

VengeanceBreeze
Personality: Venny is hostile, fearless, hothead, Yet charming, caring, and sweet. He can be this big tom with a bad additude that demands everything, but if a she-cat takes a liking on him, he tends to get nurvous and embarrised about it. if you can open this toms locked bleeding heart then you'll be rewarded by is endless love and loyalty.

Description: This tom has dark amber eyes with an dark pelt of brown and cream fur with black strips. He has a nick in his left ear from a fight he got in with his previous mate. He is huge for his size and very cold.

History: Venny was born as a kittypet rouge mix he joined a Clan being there for trust to build did he earn the rank of deputy. Though he was Deputy he broke all laws of his Clan by falling for a beautiful rouge she cat. She was young and hard to read, though he fell for  her. He brought her into his Clan as she was exspectiong his kits, that was a lie for she was meeting with another tom, his brother, FallingShadow. He of course didn't know this until the kits were born, looking nothing like him and more like his charming brother. He did ask her as she nursed alone one day, she finally confessed. Ven wasn't very happy and he stormed out with hate to his brother. Pouncing on him to he attack his brother and give serious wounds. He then lost his titile and became a rouge, casted out.

Crush: Berrystrip has once me over.

Mate: What did I just say?

Kits: No

Family:Mother- Cookie, Father- Tiger, Brother- Flamingshadow

Nicknames: Ven, Venny

Apprentice: None yet

Marrok

Crush: No

Mate: No

Pups: None

Family: Sister- Fifi, Mother- Skye, Father- Shadow

History: Theres really nothing much about him but for he got up and left his pack to find a new one and a mate.

Description: Marrok have amber eyes with long shaggy grey fur, he is big and well muscular.

Personality: He is kind sweet, great with pups and loyal. Though he acts like a puppy still he can change into a responiable brute, taking his job seriously.

Nickname: Mar, oki.

History:Marrok left his pack to find a mate and restart his life. In his birth pack he was the eldest, They held contests for the eldest pup in the familys to see whom with survive in the combate with other pups. He has many scareds though they are hidden with his shaggy grey fur.

Ravenpaw

Crush: N one will love me now...

Mate: Im alone with the past that haunts me, that is my mate you could say.

Kits: No but I do wish...

Nickname: Ray, Raven.

Description: Ray is a sleek black she with beautiful sea green eyes. She has lean yet powerful muscles. Yet she can run really fast and is a great hunter/tracker.

Personality: Ravenpaw used to be tough snappy and kind but now she is snappy, scared, mad she, All this from her battle in the SC raid. Hitting her head did she click something in her mind that replays the battle once more just in a more gruesome way.

History: WIP

Family: Fallingpaw (Going to be fallingtear- Sister) Wippingsnow- mother, Shadowstalker- Father.

Last edited by Ravenpaw on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nova's Characters Left_bar_bleue3/6Nova's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Nova's Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Nova's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Nova's Characters Empty Re: Nova's Characters

Post by Fenris Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:54 am

Purrfect, this helps a lot! :3
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nova's Characters Left_bar_bleue0/0Nova's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:21 pm

They really do, huh? :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nova's Characters Left_bar_bleue4/5Nova's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Nova's Characters Left_bar_bleue90/100Nova's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:47 pm

What helps? My Character thing?
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Nova's Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Nova's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Yep, this whole list of characters helps!
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Well im glad you like it then and that it helps
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down