Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 pm

I read The Ultimate Wolf Guild and I still have questions so I'm going to go ahead and ask them here since there isn't anybody on the chatbox....

Is grey wolf (Canis lupus), red wolf (Canis rufus), and the Ethiopian wolf (Canis simensis) the only breeds we can make or can we make a white wolf or black wolf or something??? Seeing as I threw other questions in my first question please explain your answer instead of a 'yes' or 'no'. Thanks...

Is there a prefix suffix list for the wolves? Maybe a set suffix until they become an adult that I should know about? I haven't role played wolves in a while and I plan on making one but I've no idea on the name they are allowed or not allowed to have...

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Of course you can make a black or white wolf, any realistic color if fine.

Um I think I should wait for Howly for your second question I just search up a wolf name web site to get name help :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Wolf names are unlike warrior cat names, if that's what you're asking. As in, there isn't a prefix and suffix, it's just a name. Like 'Aiyana' or 'Alue'. Smile
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Yeah, basically.. You can RP any kind of wolf you like (red wolf, white wolf, black wolf, grey wolf) however, try to stay away from red wolves as they are almost endangered and are critically threatened. Aiyana - She's our wolf admin was going to throw together a list of wolf species which you can RP. However, I don't believe she's started yet. Razz

As for wolf names, basically what Alue said. The wolves here do not have "prefixes" and "suffixes" so, when they're young, they don't have extra add-ons for their name and they don't gain extra parts to their name as they grow up. Their name just stays as it is, "Fenris" "Shanook" "Aiyana" "Alue" "Okami" they stay the same. Smile With wolf names, we're rather flexible. We prefer the wolf names which are "wolf sounding" - such as the ones above, however, basic names like "Snow" and "Midnight" and etc are acceptable too, as long as they are in relation to nature. Wolf RP is not like the cat RP here. A lot of forums warp their wolf rp and make it like cat rp, but, that's not the case here.

Does that answer your questions?
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Yes, though I'm terrible with names so I'll be asking suggestions in the chatbox.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:27 pm

That's fine. :3 I sent you a link. If it's not helpful, I can try find you more. Smile
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down