Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperKit's ceremony.

5 posters

Go down

ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty ViperKit's ceremony.

Post by HowlingStar Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:52 pm

HowlingStar leaped up to the Highbranch, his whiskers twitched. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Hightree for a clan meeting!" He called, his voice echoing through the Camp. His silver tabby tail flicked across his paws as he stared down to the cats bellow. "ViperKit, please come forward. This is a proud day for SombreClan, by naming apprentices we show SombreClan will survive and remain strong. From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as ViperPaw." HowlingStar revealed a proud smile as his eyes drifted from ViperPaw to WishingFeather. "WishingFeather, you will mentor ViperPaw. I know you will pass on your bravery and your intelligence to this apprentice and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of SombreClan!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue4/5ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue90/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty Re: ViperKit's ceremony.

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:21 am

"ViperPaw! ViperPaw!" The queen had sat down, outside the Nursery when she heard the call. She smiled, watching the others.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue5/5ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue43/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:16 am

FlamingShadow ran to a patch of grass near ViperPaw, calling, "ViperPaw, ViperPaw!" Her amber eyes shined as she watched from a slight distance.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue6/6ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue81/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Wishing Feather was stunned by the announcement. She smiled with glee and pride for being chosen for such a opportunity to mentor. Getting up did he yowl out her first and newest apprentices name "Viperpaw, Viperpaw, Viperpaw!" Before sitting in the den entrance of the medicine cats den.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue3/6ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue100/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:45 am

ViperPaw gave a broad grin, puffing out his chest, pride gleaming in his eyes. He bounced over to his mentor and dipped his head, trying to control his excitement. "Hi!" He smiled broadly to her.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue6/6ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue95/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 am

Wishing smiled at him, returning the nod back. "Hello, do you wish to go out?" She asked he eyes gleaming with adventure and warmth.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue3/6ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue100/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:07 pm

"Sure!!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Wait, hold on one second," He meowed and dashed over to FlamingShadow and brushed against her. "I can't believe I am an apprentice! Thanks for everything." The tom squeaked to her, affection in his eyes. He then hopped back off to his mentor, looking back and smiling once.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue95/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:01 pm

HowlingStar chuckled at the reaction of the small kit. He gently purred, his eyes warm.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue4/5ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue90/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 am

The lean, black warriorr purred loudly, brushing her ling, shaggy black fur against ViperPaw, "I am so, so proud of you," she whispered
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue81/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:48 am

"ViperPaw! ViperPaw!" The small apprentice squealed, proud for her friend. IslandPaw licked her own paw and dragged it over her head.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue5/5ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
ViperKit's ceremony.  Left_bar_bleue43/100ViperKit's ceremony.  Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:22 pm

He smiled broadly of to IslandKit. "We can be apprentices together!" He purred, grinning cheekily. He turned back to WishingFeather. "Lets go!" He purred excitedly, almost jumping up and down.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down