Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

+14
Raven
Flare
MiseryCloud
Battle
Lois
Alpha Okami
Emberpool
SnakeHiss
Dawnfeather
mboutwell7
Elsa
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
18 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty Re: SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm

HowlingStar quickly pulled back, jumping off the warrior. The leader narrowed his golden yellow eyes and bared his fangs. "Foolish ValiantClan warriors," he spat his words, anger enraged him as lashed his hind legs out at Tigerglare.

PreyPaw released a loud whimper. His paw throbbed, pain flooding the apprentices golden eyes. He quickly tried to wriggle away and kicked his feet up at LionGaze, hoping he would release his paw.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:08 pm

RavenPaw seen the attack coming and droped to the ground and rolled. "Pfft, what was that?!" She growld before jumping on the larger tom and attempting to slash a deep cut on his side.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Honesty smirked, clever apprentice, he thought. The blue warrior dove to the side, missing the attack. He ran forward and leaped onto the she-cats tail. The warrior's large ivory colored fangs attempting to penetrate the she-cats tail flesh.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue98/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:16 pm

TigerGlare was matted in blood fresh wounds dripping blood he had fought against to manyw arriors but he wouldnt stop he stood up and dodged the leader's move and leaped up on his back digging his claws in hoping to back rake him

Lion didn't let go of his paw until he felt blood he then let go and got hit by the apprentice he stood up and lashed his claws against his nose gorlwing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm

PreyPaw cried out in pain and stumbled backwards. The apprentice quickly ducked under the warrior and attempted to claw at his underbelly.

HowlingStar moved quickly and dropped onto his back, attempting to crush the warrior. He smirked then quickly leaped up to his paws, ready for the warrior. The leader was splattered in wounds, but, they were not too bad, nothing that he could not easily handle.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:25 pm

Lion hisses as the apprentice belly raked him he sprang up and hoped to spring down on the apprentice

Tiger leaped off before Howling could crush him he stood tall on his four paws the charged at him his claws lashing towards his ear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty Nature

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The leafbare sun had began to set, forming a golden semi-circle in the horizon as it painted the sky with hues of sunset color. The snow of The Pines had been stained with the blood of the cats from both Clans as they fought in the freezing temperatures of leafbare.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kinda sucks..but will do..xD
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:30 pm

LakeFrost notices Preypaw fighting a warrior all by himself and she quickly tries to intervene. "Preypaw, watch out!" She rushes towards Liongaze and leaps at him in attempt to knock him away from the apprentice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:35 pm

LionGaze got knocked down but quickly got up he hurled himself at the female's flank
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

ChipmunkStar bared her teeth, in rage. SombreClan.....these fox-hearts. Abger shined in her eyes.

Last edited by ChipmunkStar on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

MiseryCloud charged towards LakeFrost, anger glinting in her vibrant green eyes. A hiss came from the she-cat as she went to strike her claws across the she-cats face.

IslandPaw glanced around, unsure who to pick as an opponent. The she-cat was small and had no form of training. She longed to help so she charged after MiseryCloud. xD

- Also. Please remember to play fair, Chip. As a Mod, you should know this. xD Howl isn't online.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:44 pm

TigerGlare wriggled away from the leader and ruffled his fur droplets of blood splashing here and there, his pelt dripped blood and his wounds as well He snarled and went to attack MiseryCloud he leaped up And hoped to land on her back claws unsheathed

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Yeah, I know, sorry. I thought Jas was online as he usually is on this time; and I saw his posts. Only, I think my time in GBMP is still in Taiwan-time so I thought he was online.  xDD

ChipmunkStar ran to MiseryCloud; baring her teeth in rage. She swiped her claws at MiseryCloud.

Last edited by ChipmunkStar on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

LakeFrost is too busy looking to make sure Preypaw is okay and doesn't see Liongaze or Miserycloud coming at her. She feels Liongaze's body pummel into her, knocking the wind out of her lungs but also blocking her from a much more harmful attack that Miserycloud would have done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Berrystripe had just arrived back from camp and seen Lakefrost getting attacked by two SombreClan warriors. She was about to run at Miserycloud but Chipmuckstar had beat her to it. Berrystripe stood in her spot looking at her clan mates to see which SombreClan cat wasn't being attacked just yet.

Last edited by Foxxy on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Shouldn't Tigerglare be like.. Almost dead? You may wanna stop RPing him soon. xDD Islandy can have him..Since, he's kinda already smashed up xD

Btw. I had already typed up my comment when I saw Berry's attack and I wasn't sure if "MistyCloud" was MiseryCloud or not, so, I've ignored it. Sorry, but, it wasn;t clear.

IslandPaw blocked Tigerglare's attack and sprang up in front of Tigerglare. She hissed and clumsily leaped at him.

MiseryCloud whirled around, away from LakeFrost then slid under ChipmunkStar, missing the attack. She smirked and kicked her powerful, black leg out at the leader, aiming for her face.

Last edited by MiseryCloud on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:59 pm

She ducked her head, rapidly, but her ears took the blow. She gritted her teeth in annoyance before slamming her body into MiseryCloud, anger flaring in her pale green eyes.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Eh he's still alive i mean he really hasn't gotten anything major

TigerGlare leaped away from the apprentice and growled, "Weakling"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:06 pm

But, he has been fighting a lot. You need to take it into realism consideration.

MiseryCloud stumbled backwards from the impact of ChipmunkStar's attack. But, she quickly charged forward and brought down her jaws, aiming for the leader's shoulder.

IslandPaw held her ground, determined to fight despite the fact she had little knowledge on training. She quickly caught a glimpse of what the other warriors were doing and slashed her paw out at Tiger's face.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:08 pm

LakeFrost leaves Chipmunkstar to finish with Miserycloud while she scans the forest for Liongaze, as soon as she locates the tom she stealthily sneaks around behind him and leaps into the air, claws unsheathed, aiming to land on his back and dig her claws into his shoulders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 pm

NOOZ. Not her shoulder again xDD Wait, was it her shoulder that got hurt earlier? Or was it her flank? I forgot, sheesh. xDD

ChipmunkStar stepped backwards, starting to limp. She let out a hiss,pinning her ears back, her mind filled with slight worry. They had to in this battle, they had to. She frowned slightly; ignored the pain, before snapping her jaws at MiseryCloud's ear.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 pm

ProudFire ran to MiseryCloud's aid and explosively kicked his brawny ginger legs at the ValiantClan leader. "Your clan mates are dying! Can you not see that? Retreat before lives are lost!" He hissed his words.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Fine..

TigerGlare was takin in raspy breaths but stepped back before Island could slash his face he growled and charged at her chest

Lion moved to the side watching the she cat and leaped up ramming into her flank
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm sorry, but, you kind of have been using him since the very start of the battle. You do need to take realism into consideration. I'm not saying "Kill him" I'm just saying you may want to ease up on it. His reactions will be slower if he's wounded.

MiseryCloud took the hit to her ears and stumbled backwards. Her ear now torn. She frowned and leaped at the leader's hind leg, her teeth readying themselves for a bite.

IslandPaw hissed and stumbled backwards. She glanced down at the blood but continued to remain determined. She struck out again, at his face with her paw.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Rage exploded into the pale brown leader as she did realize the SombreClan Warrior was right. She dodged his move rapidly, and bared her teeth. ChipmunkStar striked a paw to ProudFire; and tried her best to dodge MiseryCloud's attack. Her left leg had slight bitemarks.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 pm

LakeFrost quickly rolled out of the tom-cat's way and stood face to face with him. Bearing her teeth with her ears pinned back she hissed and struck her claws out at his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:22 pm

MiseryCloud drew back her left paw then quickly brought it down, hard across the she-cats leg, hoping to get through her fur and leave some damage. She panted, tiredly. The battle was using up a lot of her energy.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 pm

ProudFire stumbled backwards but regained his balance quickly. Adrenaline pumped through his veins. He let out a loud growl and hurled his lean, ginger body towards the leader.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Okay.

TigerGlare was dizzy his head spinning he took the hit the face and collapsed to the floor in a small puddle of blood, he wasn't dead just unconcouis for now.

LionGaze growled as she hit her and lashed his large claws at her nose hissing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:25 pm

ChipmunkStar narrowed her eyes, her pale green eyes like cold fire. She rapidly dodged the attack; lashing her legs out at MiseryCloud. She pauses. "ValiantClan, retreat!" She howled, glancing at TigerGlare and PreyPaw. She continued, "We will come back to get the Pines, sometime. Be ready," She said with a sly smirk.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Tiger Can't move 0.0 he unconcoius xD

LionGaze yowled in triumph
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:30 pm

"Remember, we'll be back. And next time....perhaps, it would be someone else running back to camp?" She said, revealing a sly smirk. She lightly nudged TigerGlare with her nose.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm

TigerGlare woke up slowly and looked around he stood up weakly blood matting him he looked around then at his leader
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm

MiseryCloud stepped back and yowled, loudly. "SOMBRECLAN!" She shouted, relieved that ValiantClan had retreated. "SombreClan!" She shouted again, her voice rippling.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 pm

The limp body of NightPaw laid in a distance, his black pelt mottled with blood. If it hadn't been the slight up and down rising of his flank, any cat would have easily presumed that the apprentice was dead. He wasn't dead, but he was less than a mouse-length away from it.
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

ProudFire laughed. "Never, ChipmunkStar!" The brawny tom stood beside his warrior friend, MiseryCloud and cheered, "SombreClan has won! Victory!" He yowled.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Berrystripe walked over to Tigerglare, never getting a chance to fight because she had come to late. "Here, I'll help you up." She answered, standing next to her clan mate hoping to help him back into camp. "Chipmuckstar." She was looking towards Nightpaw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:49 pm

He smiled, "Thank you to BerryStripe" and leaned against her for balance and limped his way to camp his pelt dripping blood he growled in furstartion /how could they have lost/ he thought to himself/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:49 pm

She revealed a sly, cool smirk as she padded to NightPaw, lightly nudging him with her nose. She was worried for the apprentice, but, she didn't show it. She then laughed, slightly. "SombreClan has won for now. Next time, it is ValiantClan that will be the winner."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:53 pm

MiseryCloud cheered loudly again, pleased that SombreClan had won the fight.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Dawnriver lashed her tail angrily. "You'll pay for this!" Silverfeather smirked. "In your dreams mousebrain!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:20 pm

LakeFrost took the direct hit to the nose and stumbled back, away from the tom. She heard her Leader's order and glanced at Liongaze one last time with anger in her eyes and blood dripping down her muzzle before beginning her retreat back to camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Wishing yowled in victory she looked at the fleeing VC cats running. She had a gleam in her hazle green eyes. She felt good but sore. She looked at her clan mates and scanned for Viper. Seeing him did she feel relief floud over her, if he was serious wounded she would of felt guilty and shame as she would of failed.

Last edited by Nova on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 pm

(I believe the fight is over, Chipmuckstar has already told her clan mates to retreat.)

Berrystripe helped Tigerglare back into camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

XD I just skimmed it but thanks for telling me that.)

RavenPaw growled before turning to follow her defeated clan. She was angry and sad but she was more angry from the battle. Her chalky fur turned to a reddish grey since the blood of herself and somberClans. She felt her back burning with pain. Better ho to the medicine cat for my back... she thought as she disappeared.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

PigeonFeather hissed, eying the ValiantClan cats. "You heard your leader, scram!" She snapped. The fawn colored deputy tilt her head up, pride beaming in her pale green eyes. "We did it," she said, sighing in relief and content. "We have a chance at survival this leaf-bare," she said, softly, to ensure only a few could hear. She stepped back and yowled, as a sign of victory.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:10 am

With a rumble in her throat, Rain joined her clan

Last edited by She-Wolf on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh XD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:13 pm

O: SOOO MANY POSTS! I didn't have time for Vipery to fight.. D:

Viper gave a cheer and looked over to his mentor. "Are you alright WishingFeather?" He pricked his ears, concerned.

FallenSnow hissed menacingly, large gash on her once white cheek. "This is not over." She growled, ivy eyes blazing. Then suddenly, they softened, as if the flame they just had was sucked away in a giant gulp of air. "Why...?" FallenSnow meowed, holding sadness in her clear voice for the first time in a very long time. The white she cat turned back around, but took as long as she needed, slowly walking on, purposefully holding the other clan up.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Wishing growled annoyed at the ViliantClan members. She walk over to viper. "Yeah im fine just a few scratches, nothing to worry about. " she smiled before flick her. " lets go home" she smiled and got up walking away hoping ViperPaw followed.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm

HowlingStar held his head up high, in victory, his eyes bright. "Those who are badly injured can venture back to camp. For now, we have a new hunting spot, so, let us ensure we use it," he said, almost breathlessly. He was proud that his clan had won a new hunting spot, but sore from the battle. The leader pushed the thoughts of his wounds away and lowered into a hunting crouch. The tom picked up the mouth-watering scent of a small bird. His golden yellow eyes lit up. The tom followed it then leaped, killing it with a quick blow. He grinned, gleefully and buried his kill. "PigeonFeather, ensure you arrange patrols. This area will need to be patrolled often. ValiantClan will not be pleased to have lost a prime hunting spot."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next