Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

+14
Raven
Flare
MiseryCloud
Battle
Lois
Alpha Okami
Emberpool
SnakeHiss
Dawnfeather
mboutwell7
Elsa
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty Re: SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:46 am

PigeonFeather dashed to the left and narrowed her pale green eyes. She glanced across to SnakeHiss and felt a pang of worry strike her body, no.. Please be loyal. Please fight. Please. Don't let them hurt you..Don't hurt us. The deputy narrowed her eyes to OwlSong, "Scram!" She spat her words as she sent her large, fawn colored legs towards her.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:48 am

ChipmunkStar glanced around, narrowing her eyes to find any cats hurting her clan, her family.Her pale green eyes shifted to SnakeHiss, as she shifted her paws uncomfortably. She felt betrayed by SnakeHiss; disappointed, upset. She couldn't bring her paws on him, but, she had to....he is not part of her family now. She swallowed, before flung herself at him. She pinned her ears back. "I'm sorry," she said, softly.

Last edited by ChipmunkStar on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 am

"I will not you fox doung" she tumbled but stood up and charged at her flank eyes flickering
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:57 am

The warrior remained frozen and tumbled down to the ground due to the impact. The mottled cat couldn't believe his eyes, his old best friend was attacking him. He bit down again, on his tongue; fighting the pain which was raging inside his heart. SnakeHiss thrashed his legs out at ChipmunkFire, "Give us the pines and no harm will come to you nor your clan!" He growled the words.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:01 am

"SnakeHiss!" She snapped as she sighted her brown colored mate. She held back a soft whimper and lashed her legs out at OwlSong again, the deputy narrowing her green eyes.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:02 am

"Im sorry," she repeated again, only this time, it was to herself. Her heart felt like it was tore down, pain was blazing trough her. She swallowed her pain. She flinched at the impact on her side as she forced herself to bare her teeth into a hiss, "Never, SnakeHiss. J rather have all mh nine lives taken away then give the Pines to your clan," she managed to spit out, in anger and pain. My old best friend, joining the raid. She thought, bitter and pained. She pinned her ears back as she striked a paw at his shoulder, rapidly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:04 am

OwlSong refused she sprang up lashing her claws at her shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:05 am

"If I FALL
L O O K   T H E  O T H E R  W A Y
APART"
Emberfeather quickly rushed to the scene, she had only been into the warrior's den a moment before, having a nap. Yet SombreClan was invading their territory, which was outrageous, and by just thinking of it, her fur bristled, before muttering, "Foxdung." They all knew it was Leafbare, and prey were little everywhere. She noticed a reluctance in Pigeonfeather's eyes, when she saw Snakehiss. She was glad she had no love interests in the opposing clan. No more love talk, Emberpool. Time to fight. As she approached the SombreClan cats, they were as thin as a stick. A small, tiny piece of her that still has some care in it, felt pity in them, how their hunger bore into their eyes, how they barely survived the chilly weather. But she must be loyal to her clan, and cannot hesitate.

Hopefully no cat dies in this battle, she thought, before charging into battle.

Bah. I'm not attacking anyone yet, since we need more people from SombreClan to attack.

Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 am

SnakeHiss flinched as his flesh teared, slightly. It pained him to fight his friend, his old clan-mate, but, he had to. The mottled warrior curled his lips back into a snarl and snapped his large teeth out at ChipmunkStar, annoyance glowing in his green eyes.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:09 am

TigerGlare burst out of the forest his eyes narrowed his gaze quickly going to his leader he growled and went to her side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:10 am

PigeonFeather's pale green eyes widened slightly at the strike to her shoulder. The fawn colored deputy quickly dropped to the ground and dove under OwlSong; she attempted to slide her claws along the flesh of the VC warrior's stomach.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:13 am

She dodged rapidly as she snarled, rolling over and swiped her paw, hard at his back leg. Anger shined in her pale green eyes, flattening her ears in anger, pain,annoyance, and guilt at all the same time. Yet, this is her duty. She quickly leapt on her paws.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 am

SnakeHiss howled with anger at her attack, he showed no emotion except rage. The mottled warrior quickly got to his paws and dashed around her, circling the leader.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 am

TigerGlare's watched the warrior circle her his hackles raised
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:20 am

ChipmunkStar took a long breath, shaking off all the pain and guilt. Instead she lunged at him, aiming her haws for his shoulder. Prey was scarce everywhere. She had to fight for her own clan, even....wven if it meant fighting her previous best friend.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:22 am

Sorry for the interruption but...xD

NightPaw raced in the direction of SnakeHiss and Chipmunk with the intention of protecting his leader and showing that traitor what it truly meant to be loyal. He growled at SnakeHiss, hoping that he would back away from ChipmunkStar and hopefully stopping him from attacking his old friend.
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:22 am

Honesty charged out onto the scene. His amber eyes bright with rage. The Sc warrior charged at Liongazze, growling
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:24 am

SnakeHiss quickly leaped to the side, dodging the she-cats attack. If she harms my friends..I will kill every one of these fleabrains..Why did I even join them. The warrior filled his mind with insults, hoping to drown out the pain. The warrior glanced across to his mate then hurled himself at ChipmunkStar.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:25 am

LionGaze snarled catching sight of Honestly ad charged as well his claws unsheathed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:26 am

"HonestyNight!" PigeonFeather exclaimed, to herself, mostly. The fawn colored deputy darted across to NightPaw and struck her claws out, attempting to aim for the apprentice's back.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:26 am

Phione wrote:Sorry for the interruption but...xD

NightPaw raced in the direction of SnakeHiss and Chipmunk with the intention of protecting his leader and showing that traitor what it truly meant to be loyal. He growled at SnakeHiss, hoping that he would back away from ChipmunkStar and hopefully stopping him from attacking his old friend.

NightPaw will happily take the blow for you, Munky!!!
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:28 am

Rage was blazing in her mind. The safety of her clan was the only thing in her mind now. She flinched when she felled, but lashed her unsheathed paw at SnakeHiss‘s belly.

SUREZ, NIGHTERS, MAYBE NEXT TIMEY? xD NEXT TIME WHEN SNAKEBUMS ATTACK HERS? ;D
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:28 am

Honesty growled, his eyes darkened. He leaped to the side, trying to avoid the attack then lashed his bulky laws at Lion.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:29 am

He yowled then turn around swiftly lunging at him full force
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:31 am

The warrior hissed as a response when he leaped backwards, he misjudged his distance and backed up against a tree. SnakeHiss quickly dropped to the ground and rolled away from ChipmunkStar.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 am

Meep.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 am

"If I FALL
L O O K   T H E  O T H E R  W A Y
APART"
Emberpool scrambled up the tree, looking at the war. She knew she was rather disloyal to her clan, as she wasn't helping to defend the clan. There was a mass of cats coming from either side of the forest, blood splattered on the snow, making the snow crimson. Blood spilling blood, kin hurting kin she thought. She hopped down from branch to branch, gracefully, until she reached the ground. The smell of blood could be faintly detected.

Now, she was properly going to war. Blood shall spill blood, then. Her eyes widened at what Nightpaw was trying to do. It was suicidal. The same thing as walking into a badger's den. But Nightpaw was daring and quick, which he could easily block as a blow. At that moment, she realized what Nightpaw was trying to do. The calico noticed how the others were fighting fiercely for their clan, how they were willing to sacrifice their lives for their leader.

To teach Snakehiss a lesson.

My cat is way disloyal. My cat is doing nothing to help the situation right now.

Last edited by Emberpool on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:34 am

He frowned, stumbling backwards by kept his balance
He growled and leaped at the warrior. "You and your warriors should leave now!"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 am

(I don't think Nighty saw your post Pig xD)
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 am

She didn't expected it and swiped her paw where SnakeHiss was. She hissed in rage and then swiftly lashed her legs at the tom, blood trickling from her flank.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 am

He laughed coldly, "It;s our territory you back down" he snarled sliding under the down his claws hopping to snag at his flesh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 am

IC: Someone attack NightPaw please. You have my permission to auto hit him if you wish. Just don't make him dead please. He's gonna lay there like half dead and unable to fight because I have to go to sleep and will reply tomorrow.
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:40 am

I already did attack you..You ignored my post, though. Razz
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:41 am

The mottled warrior cackled, laughing in amusement. He leaped around the leader, attempting to confuse her as to where he actually was.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:43 am

Pigeon wrote:I already did attack you..You ignored my post, though. Razz

Oh oops. This thread is moving way to fast for me to keep up. xD

**NightPaw has been hit and he's just laying there in a pool of blood, not dead (fainted) yet but close so let's just say that everyone assumes he's dead. So.. No one attacks him cuz I really gtg for the night okay bye guys have fun killing each other**

Last edited by Phione on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:44 am

This time, she was ready. She swiftly lashed her paw at his belly, revealing a smirk.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:45 am

Under what? Haha. My phone is leggy.

He growled again and stepped backwards, dizzily."why? Scared are you?" He smirked and thrashed his claws out at the cat, attempting to hit his muzzle
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:47 am

(Belly Lol it's fine)

He snarled as he took a hit to the muzzle, "Scared" he smirked, "Never" he leaped up his claws put stretched as he lashed his claws across his nose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:48 am

GOODNIGHT! xD

"Looks like we already have one of your cats down," he spat, smirking as he eyed NightPaw's body. The tom moved to the side, prancing around, still, he then sprang at ChipmunkStar, his jaws aiming for her neck. xD
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 am

PigeonFeather sighted NightPaw and gave a smile of satisfaction then darted towards LionGaze. The fawn colored deputy aimed for the warrior's flank with her sharp thorn-like-claws.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 am

He flinched at the hit, blood running down his nose and into his mouth. "You'll pay for that!" he3 snapped as he snapped his jaws , aiming for his shoulder
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 am

"If anything happens to our apprentice," she snapped, "I will kill every of your fox hearts." Rage as she felt his jaws meeting her neck. She let out a loud yowl in anger and lashed her legs, hard, at SnakeHiss.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:53 am

(Wait guys XD LionGaze is in SC I meant Tigerglare whoops sorry!! )

As Honesty bit his shoulder and Pigeon clawed his flank he rolled to the ground and leaped up ignoring Pigeon and slamming his full body weight onto Honesty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 am

(I don't think SC is losing nooow xD Let's hope heaps more SC warriors come on tomorrow xDD)

He growled at the pain, his body becoming bruised, but he continued to smirk. "Good luck with that!" He yowled as he stumbled backwards. He regained his balance quick then ran towards Chipmunk, hoping to slam his body into hers.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:59 am

PigeonFeather darted closer to the VC warrior, Tiger. She laughed, almost dryly, her ivory colored teeth aiming for Tiger's tail. She longed to tug at his tail and continue to pull to distract him and cause him to wither in pain.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 am

He hissed and stepped away from Honesty then lashes his large claws at her face hard
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 am

Honesty growled andkicked up his powerful blue leg aiming for a soft spot on the warrio
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 am

"I don't know where my old best friend went. Instead, I see a traitor. A traitor that wants to see all his previous clanmates, dead." She spat; but, secretly, she felt she was pierced by a hubdred of thorns. She slammed against a rock, biting her tongue down in pain. She then whirled around again, snapping her jaws at his neck.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:02 am

Honesty growled andkicked up his powerful blue leg aiming for a soft spot on the warrio
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:02 am

Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next