Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IslandPaw's training

2 posters

Go down

IslandPaw's training Empty IslandPaw's training

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:28 pm

HowlingStar entered and waited for his apprentice. The tom sat, his tail flicked neatly across his paws. He gently purred, his white whiskers twitching in content.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue4/5IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue90/100IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

IslandPaw's training Empty Re: IslandPaw's training

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:26 pm

The almond and white colored she-cat galloped in. She bowed her head to her mentor and flicked her tail to the side, "Hello, HowlingStar! I'm ready for training."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue5/5IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue43/100IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 pm

HowlingStar chuckled and flicked his fluffy grey tail around his paws for warmth. "Good," he said. "I want you to tell me..What is most important, hunting or fighting?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue4/5IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue90/100IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 am

The almond apprentice flattened her ears slightly. She thought the question over and over in her mind before answering, "Fighting," she said. "If you fight to protect your territory, then you'll be fighting to protect and keep your prey as well," she meowed.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue5/5IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
IslandPaw's training Left_bar_bleue43/100IslandPaw's training Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 pm

"Good answer," the leader replied. "But, no," he said, "Both are equally important and both are needed to the survival of the clan. We will start with hunting first," he meowed. The silver-tabby lowered his body into a low crouch, his stomach just above the grass. His eyes were narrowed, tail straight out, weight shifted to his back legs. "This is a hunters crouch," he said, "My stomach and tail are low, my weight is shifted to my hind legs." The leader sat up then nodded to his apprentice, "Give it a try."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:51 am

The apprentice tilt her head, listening to the leaders answers. She absorbed the information like a sponge, eager to learn more. She swiftly nodded then positioned herself into a crouch. She kept her body aligned and tail straight, as the leader had indicated. She stared ahead, concentration in her green eyes. "How is this?" She meowed, tilting her gaze back to the leader, doubt wavered in her tone.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:42 pm

"Very nice," he said, pride flickered in his golden eyes. "You learn quick, IslandPaw." The silver-tabby sniffed the air then glanced down to his apprentice, "Can you smell that soft yet warm scent of mouse? It is not too far away, just behind those bushes there." He said, his ears flicked. "Remain low in your crouch," he said, "Keep your gaze fixed on the prey. Stalk in, slowly - the snow should help silence your paw-steps. Then, ensure you leap towards it, without hesitation. This hesitation will provide the mouse with time to hear you, scent you, then escape. Give it a try," he said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:16 am

She gave a small nod, "Yes," she replied. The almond apprentice moved slowly, towards the warm scent the leader had indicated as mouse. Her ears swiveled forward, towards the scent. Her paw steps remained silent. She leaned back, her weight shifted to her haunches as the small grey mouse came into view. She rocked, back and forth..Back and forth, then sprung. She swiped her paw out at the mouse, stunning it. Islandpaw then bit the mouse with her small white teeth, killing it.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:25 pm

"Well done," he meowed in content. The silver-tabby flicked his tail to the side, "Scent the air..And tell me, what can you scent?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 pm

The small almond apprentice sniffed the air. She leaned forward and flicked an ear. "A rabbit?" She questioned, her eyes went to her mentor for confirmation.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down