Training session - Battle and Pigeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training session - Battle and Pigeon

Post by Pigeon on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:39 am

The fawn colored deputy entered. She sat down and patiently flicked her tail side to side, waiting for her new apprentice.
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Training session - Battle and Pigeon

Post by Battle on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:51 am

Battlepaw padded through to the Sandy hollow, his fluffy black and white fur becoming wet with the ever-constant dropping snow. "Hey," he meowed to his kin, deputy and friend. "What are we going to learn first?" He asked, his tone emotionless yet his eyes glinted with slight excitement.
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:13 am

"First," she began, "We'll start with battle training. Your father, who was also my brother was one of the best warriors I knew. He could fight excellently, as can your mother and so I am confident with some hard training, you will also be among the best fighters." The fawn colored deputy watched the tom for a few moments, her eyes running across his features; he truly was Eelheart's son. "The first move I will teach you, is the bellyrake. You slide your paw along your opponents soft stomach flesh, your claws out. Another move is the front paw strike, you lash your paw out, and bring it down onto your opponents head. These two moves cause a lot of pain and put you back into control. They're simple yet effective moves," she said. Pigeonfeather stood up, her small compact body seeming almost out of place, but this was quite the contrary. "Attack me and try using both moves I just explained. If you get them wrong, I'll demonstrate on you how they're performed. I'll also teach you more moves, like the Sombre Crusher, along the way."
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top