Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Ceremonies

+6
MiseryCloud
Elsa
Raven
Resolute
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior Ceremonies

Post by Resolute Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:56 am

The storm hued deputy gave a short, but warm chuckle of amusement. "I'd love to go hunting, with both of you," he meowed. He rest his eyes on Chipmunkstar for a few moments before shifting his gaze between the two cats. "Squirrels? Oh, I hope so!" He said, his golden eyes bright.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 am

"Let‘s all hunt," she responded with a warm smile,,her pale green eges shining luminously. She tasted the air, murmuring, "Rain." She shook her head and smiled, brightly, "I'm in a mood for squirrel, and vole. You?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleclaw1 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Mistfeather looked at the new warriors in respect, remembering her own ceremony. Then she looked around, waiting for something to do
Littleclaw1
Littleclaw1
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:32 pm

"Indeed. I think those would be great on a day like this. The warm, succulent flavor of a vole, or the bold aspect of the squirrel. It's hard to choose!" She said with a quiet giggle, smiling at the world. She felt like a butterfly that had just came out of a cocoon. She was having a good day.

"Rain?" She asked, catching the murmur. In her eyes, a slight wistful, melancholy look shrouded her eyes for a moment, but it was quickly hidden behind a smile. "I agree. I like birds too. But, if they sit out too long, they get gross in my opinion. I love rain so much though, it gets my fur drenched, but it's beautiful and has a musky smell and it's-" She stopped her rambling awkwardly. "I guess I sound like a kit, don't I? But, I like rain and the sound of thunder. I almost drowned when I was a kit, though, so I prefer to just be in a den watching the rain than being in it. Brings back bad memories." She mewed.

She heard the flutter of wings above her, and knew birds were probably migrating back from the leaf-bare retreat. She caught the soft sound of the breeze blowing by, and let her mind fly away like giant wings. She felt weightless for a moment as she let her imagination drift far off like she was exploring many forests to come.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleclaw1 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 am

Mistfeather looked into the distance, the look of nostalgia clouding her eyes. "I love mouse...." She remembered when she caught her first mouse, hearing it's tiny heartbeat and stalking it.
Littleclaw1
Littleclaw1
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:44 pm

OOC: I suppose I'll post in The Pines now since there is no reply. :3
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Ceremonies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2