Terror Trudged Onward

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terror Trudged Onward

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:27 pm

A tall lupine maneuvered skillfully through the labyrinth of sycamores, oaks, and occasional conifers with a bouncy joy in his elongated strides. Terror's broad cranium angled upward as he analyzed the position of the sun in the periwinkle sky. His perceptive yellow binoculars blinked thoughtfully as the cogs and wheels turned in his complex mind. The brute judged it to be late noon before continuing on his aimless voyage. He after all was just a vagabond. He was searching for the unknown, a turning point in his eon of life. His gargantuan pedals left immense prints in the snow, signs of this lone wolf's existence. Terror moved along without a care in the world.

(Wooo new character :Dhe's fun to roleplay..)

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror Trudged Onward

Post by Alue on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Also trudging through the thick blanket of unpigmented snow in somewhat disgust, was a smaller built she-wolf, her amber hued oculars focused on the trees in front of her rather than the cold, wet sludge beneath her feet. There wasn't anything she disliked more than snow- and that was probably a little daft for a wolf, but, she couldn't help it. Alue shivered even thinking about snow. She hadn't yet noticed the presence of another wolf, too busy wallowing in self pity as she trudged aimlessly through the woods.
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Terror surveyed his surroundings, searching for an oddities contrasting against the snow blanketed terrain. The dainty black femme swam into his vision. She was obviously unaware of his presence. The auburn brute halted abruptly as a wave of curiosity washed over his unscathed features. Did I pass a border and not realize it? Maybe not.. she seems as if she's just another wanderer.. Terror almost wanted her to notice him and to converse with his lonely soul. How could he capture her attention without scaring her into defense mode. The colossal male turned his vertebrae in her direction and began digging a crevice in the earth and snow rather noisily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Alue's muscles tensed immediately at the sound as her pair of obsidian furred ears perked, and she moved her gaze to focus on the source of the noise- another wolf. Her oculars narrowed noticeably at the sight, unsure how to react or what to think. He seemed harmless enough- whatever it was he was doing, she thought, as she craned her neck slightly for better view.
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:12 pm

His massive webbed paws tossed a mixture of slush and mud behind him before he rose to his full height and curiously peered over his broad shoulder. The wolf's luminescent yellow pools zeroed in on the charcoal furred fae. "Hullo," he called in a gravely baritone voice as his long, flexible banner whipped upward in a friendly, mildly curious manner. "Did I accidentally intrude?" He asked with concern lacing his husky vocals. "I can leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Alue studied him once more, before deciding he couldn't possibly pose a threat. "No- I was just walking," she responded, squatting a little as if about to sit down before remembering there was snow beneath her and thinking better of it. Wet paws was bad enough.
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:24 pm

He caught on swiftly to her dislike of the snow and found it highly amusing. Terror himself adored the snow! He loved winter except for the lengthy periods of starvation. "So this is unclaimed territory? Huh." Terror scoped the barren landscape with an observant gaze. His russet fur was a stark contrast next to the white and was deemed a rather eye catching hue from anyone who was searching for danger. His attention refocused upon her. "Who're you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Alue's expression held the clear distaste she had for this time of year- any fool could recognize that she simply hated the snow. More so because of the show of complaints she usually put on. "Alue," she finally responded after a little thought, before deciding that revealing her identification wouldn't do any harm. "Who're you? I haven't seen you around before," she commented, oculars narrowing once again.
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:00 pm

A mellow smile split his muzzle neatly as the male turned and elegantly strode over to Alue to formally converse with her. "I'm Terror. I've just been traveling, really. Never staying in one place too long! Hoping to find a quiet, calm unclaimed turf sooner or later." The male towered over Alue with his overly elongated podiums, extensive chest and shoulders, and brawny build. His personality was different than what others would infer from his name and appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Alue couldn't help snicker a little wryly at his name. "Terror?" she inquired with a chortle, cocking her head in slight confusion. "You sure look utterly terrifying," she mocked, even though she knew full well that if things turned for the worst, he'd surely win a fight against her.
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Terror's thick jaws parted as a rumbling laugh cascaded from his deep chest cavity. "I know right? Just don't think I don't deserve this identity.." The happiness drained from the beast as he dug deeper. "The ones on my bad side could tell you the reasons why I've been labeled 'Terror'. I'm usually pretty friendly though!" The smile recaptured his facial features, bushy flag waving calmly behind his hindquarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:02 am

BIG WORDS! time for varal to intrude >:3

Varal walked silently to the sound of voices, he had gotten sick of graals continuous taunts about him and chaimi, so he had to hurt or kill something.
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:20 am

"We should trade names then," Alue suggested and snickered slightly, subconsciously sitting down this time, before her eyes widened quite noticeably as the cold hit her rump, and she was on all fours again immediately.
"You wouldn't want to get on my bad side at all," she stated a little haughtily, though from her fear of snow of all things, it was obvious she couldn't be that dangerous. Alue's obsidian furred ears perked once more at the sound of new footsteps. Perhaps this would be a threat this time. /I stick out like...like a black wolf in snow!/ she thought, unable to come up with any other comparison.

[ Wolves are so cuuttee. xD ]
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Terror sensed a negative aura enter the area, causing his bulky frame to tense in discomfort. His pupils dilated into thin slits as the brute resulted into defense mode. With russet fur bristling to improve his side, Terror quickly located Varal stalking unhappily toward them. "Here comes trouble," he mused almost inaudibly, unable to hide his distaste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 pm

"Took you long enough." he growled before circling around them, He knew he would be greatly wounded or worse, killed if he attacked directly, his paws landed softly in the snow his grey fur almost white from the snowfall, so he lowered himself down just far enough for his fur to touch the snow "I wont kill you...." he said, not lying to them "Just tear off some fur and make you bleed alittle..." he barked snarling he jumped from the bushes he was in behind terror and aimed to bite his side
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Terror knew that if he dodged the attack, Varal would sail into his new friend, Alue. The tactical brute planted his humongous paws firmly in the snow and braced for impact. His whole body was solid and tight, already prepared for his flesh to be sliced open by the fellow loner's incisors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:39 pm

(Washaki *cough cough*)

Varal tried to claw a tuft of fur from the lone wolf with a snarl
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Laughing (Oh sorry.. His unnecessary violence and cruelty made me infer different)

Terror spun quickly around, rearing up upon his back pedals and aiming to slam his front paws down upon the smaller pack wolf's shoulder blades. "WHAT'S YOUR ISSUES CURL-TAIL??" He roared in fury as he brought down his upper portion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:18 am

(no worrys:))

"Well, i surely picked the wrong wolf to attack." he groaned as he got up.
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:13 am

Terror's barrel-shaped body loomed over Varal, his youthful facial features contorted into an enraged expression. "You don't say, pack wolf. Don't go 'round lone wolf territory picking fights! There isn't a thing we've done to you for us to deserve this attack." He growled irritability before continuing on his furious ranting. "You have your lands and we have ours! Now use your brains before attempting to battle lone wolves. We aren't to be misunderstood, brute." Terror leered at the male and inched away from him, allowing the male some space to pick himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:16 am

"Hmmm you know how it is in packs, some arrogant wolf walking around saying im in love." he woofed calmly now
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:09 am

Alue had stepped out of the way while they were busy fighting, her already apprehensive oculars narrowing even more. A slight growl rose in her throat, though she supposed she shouldn't anger Varal further. What was a pack wolf doing all the way out here anyway?
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 pm

"I wouldn't know," his sharp, dagger-like words pierced the atmosphere with annoyance huskily dripping from his tenor vocals, "and I could care less about your love life! Just because we're lone wolves doesn't mean you're allowed to use us as scapegoats! Isn't that what YOUR pack omegas are for??" Terror dismissed Varal's calmer tone, becoming angrier every second of conversing with the brute. "Why are you so far off your territory anyhow? You've got your territory and we have ours!" The male glimpsed at Alue from over his broad shoulder and smiled apologetically before refocusing upon his new enemy.

(Once big 'ole teddy bear is angry XD it takes a lot to calm him! He can hold his grudges.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:37 pm

"I'm not cruel." he growled "I didnt even think i would converse." he said a little angered
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Terror glowered at Varal, embers sparking to life within his bright yellow pools. A flame ignited in his chest and caused him to step forth, his rippling body sweeping toward the fellow male. "Why are you even here?" His tone was calm, but danger seethed from his lowered voice. The lone wolf's broad cranium was even with his vertebrae as his movements became stiff and jerky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 pm

"Hmmmm no paticular reason...." he trailed off looking around making sure he wasnt followed
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:37 am

"So you just decided to come out here and attack us for fun?" Alue questioned in disbelief, irritation lacing the more compact wolf's tone as she took a step forward, though mainly because her paws were getting cold again.
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm

(Mar mar intrusion HE WAS FOLLOWED O.O)

"Varal, Whats wrong with you? I almost wish they killed you." Marth woofed walking out of a shadow "Forgive my freind." he said bashing varal over the head "Den, NOW." he growled "And stay there." he woofed

(ANGRY DIPLOMARTH HA PUN XD)
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:36 am

Alue bristled noticeably once again at the intrusion of another wolf, although a slight smug smirk tugged at the corners of her maw momentarily at the way Varal had been scolded, before disappearing as soon as it came. "Who are you?" questioned Alue in a brisk bark. There better not be more pack wolves around- hadn't they ever been told to keep to their own territory?
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 pm

"Me?" he asked "Doesn't matter." he barked "But my name, is Marth." he said with a smirk
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top