Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found [Nova's mini plot]

3 posters

Go down

Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty Found [Nova's mini plot]

Post by Raven Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:09 pm

This plot is for Alpha Okami, Nezous, Misery.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue3/6Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue100/100Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty Re: Found [Nova's mini plot]

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:02 am

The female Guardian padded along the border. She took small steps, her eyes wide and bright, watching her surroundings carefully. Adanya sniffed the air then slightly frowned, her ears pricked.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue5/5Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue43/100Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 am

The Alpha padded alongside Adanya, marking the border as usual. The alpha stops and sniffs the air again, slightly frowning. "Lone wolf borders," he grumbled to the Guardian.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue2/5Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue98/100Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:47 am

Adanya stifled a small laugh and gave him a nod of agreement. "True," she replied.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue5/5Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Found [Nova's mini plot] Left_bar_bleue43/100Found [Nova's mini plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down