Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely He Ish So Lonely~

+6
HowlingStar
Alue
Raven
Lois
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
10 posters

Go down

Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty Lonely He Ish So Lonely~

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Fenris is lost, he has no friends, family, and not even a mate anymore. D:

The only thing that's keeping the big guy somewhat sane is his loyalty to the pack. It's almost depressing for him.
AND HE BARELY KNOWS ANYONE ANYMORE!!

After a little while, is anyone interested in trying to cheer him up? They could be either really close friends, or a potential mate it does matter to me. I'd like to kind of revamp his personality after the shock of losing Waya. Not a lot but something more to make him more exciting. :3

Appearance: He is a large black tundra wolf, with sharp amber eyes. 4 years old.

As for his personality:  he will be at first very distant and quiet; only smiling and/or nodding to try and make himself seem less scary to others. Fenny likes to be on top of things, and know what's going on with the pack and wants to care for everyone's well being. Even if he can be blunt with asking others how they are feeling. He is also shown, deep down beneath his stony, ice-cold exterior, to be incredibly lonely, and wishes to be more open with his pack-mates, but is unable to do so because of his own emotions right now. He thinks that he can't be loved anymore, and that he won't be able to protect those he cares about. Which makes him more angry at himself more than anyone else.

If there was someone who he can be open with (it might take time, with the occasional harsh comment at the start, just warning ya.) Fenris might be a little bit happier and less.... pouty if there was someone he could talk to. I mean, he hasn't actually given anyone a real smile in about a year come on! xD Unless fake or small ones count, buuuttt I doubt that. Razz

Plus he's the Beta! Any takers?
I know this is the mate section, but friend-ship works too.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty Re: Lonely He Ish So Lonely~

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 am

Finding a new mate already, eh? Waya is going to be...ultra mad. Wink

Jkk! Good luck!! :3 -Huggss-
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue6/6Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue81/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:54 am

I have Asha, she is quite young but I think really soon she will be a full grown wolf, so, they could get to know each other!
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue1/1Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:58 am

Im going to make a wolfie named Astrid so they could try as friends but mates will have to be worked out in RP.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue3/6Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:07 am

I have Raksha- she's not very talkative though. And sort of lazy. xD Eh, I dunno. Maybe they could become friends and just see what happens from there? :3
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue2/5Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue85/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm

SHANOOK WANTS TO BE FENFEN'S FRIEND. O_O Every guy needs a guy friend. xD So, Fen needs a male friend, so, it can be SHANOOK! xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue4/5Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue90/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:12 pm

I also have Lois now!
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue1/1Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 pm

I haven't looked at this lately *Rolls up sleeves*
Time to reply! Very Happy

@Nova: I'd like all of the relationships (friends, enemies, mates etc.) to be worked out in Rp as much as possible. Smile Makes things more fun!

@Howlers: K. FENFEN AND SHANOOK CAN TRY TO BE FRIENDS. O.O Idk how it will work out- since they haven't talked much, and when they have it's been a lot of arguing, but SURE WHY NOT! xD

@Alue:
Raksha? A new character, with a fancy name? Cool! Since Fenny doesn't talk much, I'm not sure how long it'll take to become friends... but if you're willing to try, sure. Fen can be a grump and super serious though. Smile

@Lois: Asha and Fenris.. as mates? O.O Ohh boy, I have no idea how that would work. From what I've read about Asha (through rp), they seem like complete opposites. Maybe not though. xD I can see it more with Lois, but I'm not sure. I can see Lois being his friend for sure! If she doesn't mind awkward silences, and someone being really protective of her, that is. xD

Thanks sooo much for this! All of you!
Fenny might still be saved yet! If any of you have an idea for plots or what not (how they could meet, hunting sessions, other stuff.. etc.) could you drop me a PM? Me ish bad at rping plots. xP
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Asha is craaazzyyy xDDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue5/5Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue43/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:47 am

Yeah.. I was kinda having thoughts about drama where Asha goes like super crazy and become like a wolf psychopath and stuff... xD
Lois loves awkward silences.. Or has too since she dosent really talk much.. Until y get to know her and then she's a bit more of a furball.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:38 am

Asha does seem to have a temper. xD
Alvaro could be his friend. Alvaro is my male wolf character. I'm not sure on rank. Scout, I think. It's in my signature. Razz
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue5/5Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue60/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:41 pm

fenris you attracted the lady wolves :3 oolala get em O.o
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue12/13Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue55/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Daaammnn, FenFen. xDDDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue4/5Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue90/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Watch out cause Fenny's coming for YOUUUU! xDD He's on the hunt!
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Should Shanook be worried? xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 pm

I think so.... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! xD
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue3/6Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

xDDDDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:10 pm

RUUUNNN!!! xD
I don't think Fenny swings that way though, soo Shanook should be safe... for now. O.O
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:09 am

LOLOLOL. OH MY GOD. JASON, FENNY. Gosh. You two.. xD Hahaha. "Should be safe..For now" xDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue43/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:01 pm

LOL. Shanook should be fine, unless Fen begins to get desperate. Then you never know what'll happen. x'DDDDD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue2/5Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Left_bar_bleue85/100Lonely He Ish So Lonely~ Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 pm

PEEPS, HE STILL BE FREE!
ANYONE WANT TO BE WITH FENNY? O_O
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosefang Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Well if your still looking for a mate, I'm waiting for my wolf Jasmine to be approved. You could try her if you'd like!
Rosefang
Rosefang
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down