Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long lost sister/brother?

Go down

Long lost sister/brother? Empty Long lost sister/brother?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Zebra wrote:OK, so had had this idea where RainingStorm os SC could have a long lost sister or brother. BUT they don't like the clans and Rainy is torn between being loyal to her clan and joining her sister/brother. Rain manages to convince her sister/brother to join - but they feel like they don't fit in. The two are like bits of a puzzle. Her brother/sister is grouchy, and never lets anyone get close, and Rain is sweet, and caring. So her sister/brother feels like he/she doesn't fit in and snaps at everyone and considers leaving, but his/her and Rain have a big argument over his/her trying to leave. But Rain convinces her brother/sister that they should stay. c:

anyone feel like rping this person?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Long lost sister/brother? Empty Re: Long lost sister/brother?

Post by Raven Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:54 am

I did say i would do it so i will, How is a sister?
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Long lost sister/brother? Left_bar_bleue3/6Long lost sister/brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Long lost sister/brother? Left_bar_bleue100/100Long lost sister/brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:52 am

A sister would be great! I'll shoot you a PM about it. c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:39 pm

okie dokie
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Long lost sister/brother? Left_bar_bleue3/6Long lost sister/brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Long lost sister/brother? Left_bar_bleue100/100Long lost sister/brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down