Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD

+3
HowlingStar
MiseryCloud
Lois
7 posters

Go down

Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD

Post by Lois Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:57 pm

I love photography and me and I have a canon camera... So I though I would share stuff with you guys.. Most pictures will be my dog but go well! <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Lois on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue1/1Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue100/100Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty Re: Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 pm

I dun think you look horrible. xDD And omg, your dog is so cute!! O.O
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue5/5Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue43/100Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty Re: Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD

Post by HowlingStar Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:00 am

IT'S YOU! :3
Ohh! Nice dog. xDDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue4/5Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue90/100Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:39 am

It's not a bad picture. Smile I don't think it looks horrible. Your dog looks awesome. What's her/his name?
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue5/5Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue60/100Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Shaddap, you don't look horrible. But your dog. Oohoohoo. *girly giggles* Let me touch it
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue2/5Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue85/100Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:36 am

You're pretty. Smile

And cute dog!
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue2/5Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue97/100Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Look at dat smexi pup <3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue4/7Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Left_bar_bleue89/100Photography ~ mostly pictures of my dog! xD Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down