Ravenpaw goes mental

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenpaw goes mental

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Okay I was thinking of having little miss ray go Mental (She got this from the raid of somberclan). Anyways she recovers from the fight but it someway never left her. She has spooky flash backs from the fight but just in a more scary bloody way xD. The sad thing is that she feels unwanted and useless to the Clan, she her sandstorm personality changes. She turns skittish and angry, she seperates herself from the clan and watches everyone. Feeling this way i was thinking a tommeh would feel for her and fall for her though she will be a tough nut to crack. (Just like cloudtail loved brightheart and helped her get through the inncodent with the dogs, If you read the Warriors). It dosn't have to be an apprentice it could be a warrior that is not to old for her, otherwise an apprentice will work. Im really hoping for this so if you are intested please say!
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenpaw goes mental

Post by Elsa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:09 pm

I have a cat named NightShadow that just left VC, so I guess it's technically forbidden love? I really like this plot and will track this~
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/2  (2/2)
Health Bar:
70/100  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 am

okay no problem just let me know!
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:51 pm

Forbiddens need to be purchased and are currently out of stock, but, should be back soon. :3

Preyjaw loves Creekstorm, but, if he didn't, then, I'd volunteer him, but, he's kind of a taken duck.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:54 am

xD Oh really i didn't notice that :PJK Its fine but I would like this plot to proseed to work
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm

I like the crazy Ravenpaw plot. :3
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top