ValiantClan's smallest member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ValiantClan's smallest member

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Name: Shrillkit
Description of character appearance: Her parents were very large, perhaps even faraway descendants of wildcats, but their genes seem to have been lost on Shrillkit. She is smaller than an average newborn! She may grow into her genetics someday, but for now her fawn-tinted white pelt hangs losely around her skeletal frame. Her eyes are as blue as any other kit's, but even when she transitions out of this baby stage they will most likely retain their dark blue color.
Mate, if any: Nope!
Kit(s), if any: Nuuuu!
Preferred clan, if any: ValiantClan
Preferred rank: KIT
History of character: Both her mother and father were being tracked by the Two-legs. Her father was an escaped kittypet who had previously been abused, and her mother was a cat once exiled from a clan. They didn't want the only surviving kit of their second litter to be caught as well, so they set her on the edge of ValiantClan territory before dashing away forever...
RP Style:[/b] "(...Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample)"
Special code(s): XXX
Extra(s): No.
Where you referred by someone? If so, who? ...Me? No, not really.

Last edited by IceWhiteLunatic on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: ValiantClan's smallest member

Post by Alue on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Smaller than a new born? That's preeettty small. Razz

And you'll need to specify whether it's 1 and a half moons or what, you mean.
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Yeah, one and a half. And the rest of her litter sort of failed. She almost didn't make it out alive. As a result, she is reeeally tiny.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm no expert. But, fawn-pointed white refers to cats such as ragdolls and purebred cats. Point coloration is usually found in cats like Siamese which is a purebred. Purebreds need to be purchased from the Administration store. And your character description is one very much like a Siamese cat. This will need to be altered or purchased. Razz
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Just gonna give feedback on a hello xD

Hi! yes Silentkit now would have another small little friend Razz Hope to rp with you!
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:13 am

Fine, fine. Neutral If she sounds too much like some "purebred" (I thought I hinted that her ancestors were large wildcats. Ancestors as in like 4-5 generations back) then I'll change her... *grumble grumble* scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Still, even if you said they were related to wildcats, it doesn't change the fact her appearance comes across as something similar to a Siamese cat. Razz
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm

So, does that make an angelic little girl who looks like Taylor Swift a relative of Taylor Swift? Does that make a hitchhiking hobo who looks like Flo Rida, Flo Rida? ...Really. Stop judging books by their covers.

(I had a bad day, so sorry if I sound rude or anything...)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Yeah, it does sound rude. Very rude. So, I do suggest you stop it. Everyone has bad RL days, but, that doesn't mean it should be taken out on users on another site. We're a forum based on the warrior series, therefore all possible characters have to be realistic in accordance to the books and therefore genetics and such. Other forums, some I know in particular, don't care for this realism. GBMP is not like that.

I have no idea what a fawn-tinted-white cat is. But, I doubt blue eyes would be possible with a fawn colored cat. Blue eyes are only predominant/possible in purebreds which is what your cat still sounds like or a cat with a certain amount of whitespotting. Could you possibly provide an image of your cat, that way I know what you mean?
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down