The Camp Entrance

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Camp Entrance

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:54 pm

She smiles and pats her tail back and forth for the kit to play with.
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/20  (3/20)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Blazespirit just stands straight upa nd doesn't tople but kind of budges over, he smiles at watches the kit play.-"Wow, Excited are we?"-he says with a yawn, getting ready to hunt-"I think we need a bigger patrol Smokeclaw."
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:02 pm

"Its not fair i was to hunt too!" Paces back and forth my fur fluffed out a bit in frustration, "Its not fair! Why do i have to wait until im an apprentice!" Whines tail drooping to the ground.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Blazespirit smiles and looks at the kit, amusment in his celadon gaze-"Warriors don't whine Purekit. Would you like to learn a little efrom me before your an apprentice?"-he ask licking his chest fur, tail swaying behind him-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 pm

The silver-tabby lightly growled, annoyed with Blaze's "test". "Make yourself useful and clean out the elders nests," the silver-tabby spoke sharply to Blazespirit. "The kit is merely a kit, far too young for tests or any form of training. Both Pure and Coco." The leader turned his head to Coco, "You do in fact need a suitable name. Your old life is no more. You need a new name to signify this. What about..RoseKit?" (Was that the name you wanted for Coco? If not, I'll alter my post and change it to the name you wanted. :PLast I recall, I think it was Rose?)
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:12 pm

"Yes please!!" I squeak running in a circle of excitment my paws barley touching the ground from how fast im going. I stop and face the huge cat tail lashing "What first!" I mew impatiently my unusually long claws pricking the ground. Ears droop tail falling to the ground when Howlingstar says i cant and i let out a bored exasperated sigh slumping to my haunches.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 pm

The leader frowned in annoyance, "You should know the code, Blazespirit. They are too young for such training, even small amounts." The tabby cast his gaze down to Pure, his eyes softened.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Blazespirit turns his gaze to his leader, he smile with amusment. He licks his paw and brings it over his ear closing his eyes, he glances at howlingstar and he sighs-"If you have a problem with my fun. You can address it to me, instead of sending me away to avoid your words."-he says in a very calm voice before he glances at the kit and whispers."He likes to ruin fun."- He stretches then begins to hed to the eders den, he appears a moment later carrying elders bedding, the huge cat having 3 nest, he had his left jaw on part of one nest, the middle of his teeth on another nest, then his right part of his jaw carrying another, he dragged them toward th corner of campa nd laid them down coughing away from the nest-"Apprentice task? What is up with howlingstar?"-he says under his breath where his leader could here.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Looks up at Howlingstar my blue eyes with a slight hint of scarlet orange showing they are starting to change to their true color. My tail swishes over the ground "Mother used to teach us how to hunt and fight all the time, three times a day, she did so we could protect ourselves and hunt if we got lost" Ears flick and mutters under breath "What she thought was the meaning of 'lost' was abandonment i guess"

*sorry about the rabbit thing, but now you know how it got there, kits have to learn someday was what Pure's mother used to tell her and she would train them into the ground until their muscles ached and they were too tired to move*
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:22 pm

The large silver-tabby began to growl, "One more comment like that and you can consider yourself out of SombreClan. Learn some respect for the code and for myself. If you wish to prove yourself within my clan, you are going about it the wrong way." The tom almost struck his claws out at the tom, but held his temper. The leader hated cats disrespecting the code and could not stand be talked to in such tone. He tilt his head to the kit and listened to her but said nothing more.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Immediatly flashes my eyes down to paws not meeting the leaders gaze and mews quietly "Its up to you what im about to ask you, ill leave if its a no but... Am i allowed to join the clan..?" Shoots a gaze of pleading but returns it to my paws.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Blazespirit stretches and looks at the small kit, he held a soft spot for them. All kits, he wasn't exactly a young warrior. He was 18 moons old. But, he just decided to avoid the nursery. He turns to howlingstar and pads over, eye to eye, he still had growing to do for his breed. He looks at the leader with his celadon eyes-"You exspect me to hold my tongue? Howlingstar, I am your clanmate. Not, and I mean not. Your push-over. I am not sorry for my words. You need to cool it."-he said, his voice always calm and deep. His claws stay where they were.-"Now..."-he fluffs up his pelt, he smelled of prey, his pelt was unkempt, leafs on his pelt-"I am going to get fresh bedding. I would be able to get more at a timewith your help...."-he said after a sigh-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:32 pm

(Mind if i join ya'll?)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:33 pm

He gave a small nod and a smile, "You may. However, to be a warrior, it takes a great deal of dedication. You must work hard and you are to obey our rules. Is that a challenge you are prepared to take, young kit?"
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Looks at Blazespirit "I wouldnt mind helping around the clan, everyones been nothing but good to me" Turns gaze back to Howlingstar straitening up "Of course, not without your permission Howlingstar, and yes i know i would like to join. You say it has hardships, but its nothing compared to out there where no one cares if your dying or starving" I dip my head and continue my voice wise like a warriors and steady "This clan is a sanctuary and i dont want to join the clan just because of that, you all are good cats and i feel like this is my home, where i truly belong. I want to learn the ways of a clancat, i want to be there for the good times and the bad. To be able to mourn with you, and celibrate, because i owe you that" I finish and dip my head "Being in this clan has been everything ever since ive heard those mangy rouges speaking of it, I want to join and give everything i have to the service of this clan Howlingstar" Looks at him eye to eye respect layered in my blue-orange eyes.

Last edited by xxRyannexx1001 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Blazespirit waits for an answer. He sighed and then hangs his head. he headed over to the exit. ALmost at the brambles, he expected this.-"Great, first meeting and I blow it."-he said pausing by the exit and is about to exit and he wist for a few more seconds-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:44 pm

The leader shook his head, "The wind is too strong and the rain is too heavy for a kit to be outside the nursery too often. Plus, I have heard that you are ill. This means, you should be within the medicine cat den, resting. Perhaps once you are better and the rain has cleared, we may be able to find a small duty for you."
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Blazespirit listens for a few moments then he sighs. he thinks for a few moments before exiting. His golden unkempt pelt tangled with dust from the training area, his mane having blood on it from his prey. He returns a few moment lter, fresh bedding in his jaws, and 3 more things for bedding layered on his back, 6 in all. He lays the stuff down softly, he pads back out and he returns shortly, 3 pieces of prey in his jaws, buried by the looks of them, he is covered in water, he sighs and lays the prey down, breathles-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:51 pm

"Its cleared up its was only whitecough, I found a small clump of tansy near the entrence, my mom told me thats good for a cough if you dont have catmint" Flicks tail to some sharp stalks with small broad leaves that have a sharp scent to them "There it is, the rain made them blossom a bit and really spread i think, oh and on the way here to the camp i spotted a really lush clump of marigold and some tall stalks of poppy, if your low on poppy seeds and marigold that is" Mews like i know a lot about herbs then realises how silly i must sound speaking about so many different herbs "I... um mean.." Shakes head "So.. am i in the clan..?" Looks back up to Howlingstar "You never said yes or no"
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:14 am

Blazespirit yawns loudly and then pads over to the opposite side of the clearing toppling on his side, tired from all he did. He is completely wet from the rain and wind and he breathes deeply-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 am

Turns head to Blazespirit and hops over paws barley skimming the ground. My silver-white mane fluffed out against the cold I sit. "Sorry if i got you into trouble" Mew sounds guilty, i start picking out the leaves, thorns, and twigs from his bushy fur with my teeth. Sets them in a pile and turns pulling claws gently through his pelt like a comb not touching his skin but only the fur getting the clumps and knots out. I wipe some moss down his fur ever so slowly drying his pelt. When i finish i curl up a ways from him next to a holly bush my large bushy tail curling around me.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:42 am

Blazespirits listens to the kit, noticing all of her fur and traits, when she said who her father looke dlike he froze, remembering something-"My littermate was a kittypet, former warrior. He looked like me but had longer darker fur. His mate was silver. Beautiful she-cat I might add. What was your mother and fathers name?"-he aks, he studied the kit-"My brother died a few moons back right after I became awarrior"
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:55 am

I almost freeze my eyes widening at the name Silver tries the shake the look of greif away then speaks "My mothers name was Silver, she looked like me but i have more pale silver with darker stripes when she had lighter colored stripes and her eyes were a sky blue.... She said i couldnt see my father and when i asked why she said not to argue and her tone was weird, it sounded like greif" Quietly adds trying to push back the memories i just brought to the surface "She refused to tell us our fathers name, only that he was a dark, dark ginger tom with celadon colored eyes and he was a maine coon."
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:58 am

Blazespirit sighs lightly and his eyes tear-"His name was Russet. He was the eldest of all of us. He was the only one to survive the first litter. I was apart of the second. He was the best fighter, killed by a thunderpath."-he said softly, speaking from his soul-"It seems I have a niece"
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:03 am

Looks at Blazespirit curious and understanding in gaze "Your my uncle?" A glimmer of happiness for having someone of my kin thats still alive shoots through my gaze and i leap to my paws tail curling in delight circling Blazspirit "Wow! Im related to such a strong cat!" I mew with awe my eyes wide.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:06 am

Blazespirit smiles at the small cat and stands on 4 pawslicking his paws-"I'm not that strong.."-he says trying to be modest-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:07 am

"And hedgehogs fly, your really stronger then you think!" Purrs tail lashing playfully.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:12 am

Blazespirit shrugs and stretches, his muscles rippling-"I doubt i'm that strong."-he said with a yanw, roling on his side-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Bet you cant catch me though" Growls playfully and i flash forward like lightning and bank to the left sharply past him and as i go a land a well aimed blow with claws sheathed playfully. "Got ya!" I growl playfully as i pass.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:21 am

Blazspirit smiles as he watches the kit-"No more mister nice kitty..."-he tenses his muscle where the kit was aiming and it doesn't affect him then he kicks out his back leg tripping the kit up before falling backwards and squashing the small kit softly just enough to stop her from moving-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:24 am

xxRyannexx1001 wrote:"Its cleared up its was only whitecough, I found a small clump of tansy near the entrence, my mom told me thats good for a cough if you dont have catmint" Flicks tail to some sharp stalks with small broad leaves that have a sharp scent to them "There it is, the rain made them blossom a bit and really spread i think, oh and on the way here to the camp i spotted a really lush clump of marigold and some tall stalks of poppy, if your low on poppy seeds and marigold that is" Mews like i know a lot about herbs then realises how silly i must sound speaking about so many different herbs "I... um mean.." Shakes head "So.. am i in the clan..?" Looks back up to Howlingstar "You never said yes or no"

This is getting unrealistic. Your cat is a rogue. Standard cats and rogues included do not have the knowledge of a medicine cat and herbs. Also, PebbleStorm did administer your character Catmint, so claiming she did not administer you some is unrealistic and unfair. But, I think...If Howl agrees with me, perhaps we could make it so that PureKit could become SombreClan's medicine cat apprentice. Currently, the rank has been claimed by another, but, if their activity is not up to standard, we may be able to allow you to have the rank instead. ? Smile

Also. A little tip.. If someone has already responded to your message, please do not edit your first messafe. It's unfair and makes their characters seem ignorant. Razz

Some of your messages were also deleted. "Purebreds" are not allowed on GBMP, unless purchased from the Administration store. So, having traits of them are not allowed. We may also have to disallow the creation of Main Coons and make them Admin Store brought only, the sudden popularity is becoming unrealistic.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:05 am

I ducked down squirming from Blazespirits grasp purring loud and swiping a paw batting his muzzle lightly. "Purekit will be victorious!" Squeals ducking under him and out nipping his tail and flashing away to land a blow on his shoulder.

Last edited by xxRyannexx1001 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:08 am

....Right. I didn't ask for a lecture and I never said that you called Purekit a purebred..She has purebred in her blood which is unfair because all users who wish to have purebred in their characters have to purchase it from the Admin store. Therefore, your character's mother can't be a purebred as it's not fair for everyone else. All relations to purebreds must be purchased from the Admin store. You know what? Just forget it. Just.. Screw it. I'm not in the mood for arguing about forum rules.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:15 am

*Sorry! that didnt mean to come out looking like a lecture ;-; *facepaws self* i had interprited your comment wrong i thought you were calling purekit a purebred, purekits mother is not an official character just someone who purekit speaks of sometimes. now i feel like a mousebrain :'C I understand what ur saying about her having purebred relations *this isnt a lecture i promise this isnt at all intimidating or unfreidnly* no matter what even if you have purebred relations once a breed has kits with another breed the kits arent purebreds. *flails in embaressment of meh stupid comment b4*  ill just say my mother has that kind of breed in her and shes mixed with starclan knows what else so she isnt a purebred ok? I feel really bad for my comment and i edited it all out, in real life i had a really bad day with whats been going on in my house but now that i read it myself and i sounded like a jerk when i didnt mean for it to sound like that.... And when i read the rules when i was going to get approved it didnt say anything about having to by purebred relitives or a purebred character, im going to read it all again so i dont make a mistake like this one again cause i think i missed it D:*

"Blazespirit what was Russet like?" I say after i flop down exausted and panting from the play-fight.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:12 am

Awrycloud emerged from the Warrior's den, casting a curious look towards the cats who were already outside, flicking over ears slightly. Instead however, she padded over to the fresh kill pile, and plucked off a plump looking mouse before making her way over to a more secluded spot in the camp's clearing.

Last edited by Alue on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:18 am

The fox isn't in the camp... So, I very much doubt you could smell it from the camp... Razz

The fawn colored deputy stretched as she entered the camp. "I guess I ought to form a hunting patrol and do a quick hunt before shut eye," she meowed, her white whiskers twitched.
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:03 am

Yeah, but the announcement just mentions a faint scent, we don't know where it is. xD Gah, I'm confused. I'll juste remove that until later~
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:49 am

When Smokeclaw hured what the leder has said she fround. She like both tge leader and Blazespirit.
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/20  (3/20)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:52 am

Rolls onto paws and stretches out yawning. Shakes out my pelt and looks across the clearing, blinks at the fawn colored shecat curiously my tail swishing in playful mischief. I crouch down and creep quietly towards the light brown shecat my eyes focused on her tail. I brake into a speed walk still crouching unseen the fur lining on my paws making it silent. I leap my paws landing squarely on the tip of her tail and i purr playfully scooping the tail up and rolling. "Got you!" I squeal batting at the tail with my hind paws.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:01 am

Smokeclaw smiles and fliks her tail up and away from the kits reach. She says" two more rounds then let get you to the nusery ok.'
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/20  (3/20)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 am

*XI i pounced on Pigeonfeather's tail, your not light brown lol 83*

Leaps sideways back onto paws tail lashing playfully I then bound across the clearing and lunge landing on smokeclaws flicking tail and secure it with my outstretched paws.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 am

* o sorry i thought you were talking aboyr smokeclsw that must have been another kit.*

Smokeclaw moves her tail in all diffent drection so the kit could not getbit.
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/20  (3/20)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:19 am

Slashes paws quickly my eyes narrowed playfully. I finally bat it four times with quick paw bats. "Got ya Smokeclaw!" I squeak purring.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Blazespirit laughs, he was a huge warrior but he still had fun, especially since he found out that Purekit was his kin. (Niece) He was about to answer the question but he stopped himself as the kit dashed off. He heard the deputy and he sighs, he stands and stretches, he looked at the deputy and he smiles padding over in humongous steps-"Hunting? May I join?"-he said, he looked tired, his pelt was just cleaned but he smelled of bedding and prey. He made howlingstar mad and he did an apprentice task for the elders, he didn't mind though.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:45 pm

Smokeclaw smiles at I look at thr little kit and smiles. I then look at Blazespirit abd says" you should not make the leader mad like that you know."
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/20  (3/20)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Blazespirit glances at smokeclaw, he was tired but he just purrs in amusment-"Someone had to do it. We are short on apprentices these days."-he said with a small laugh. He looks at pigeonfeather and he waots for an answer-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Smokeclaw does not know why but she get down and get ready to attack Blazespirit. She jumps and tries to pine him done waill trying to flirt with him.
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/20  (3/20)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Blazespirit notices her get ready to launch, he closed his eyes with a sigh before he stretched and he deliberetly fell back only to get his back paws on her underbelly and he rolls back then uses his powerful hindlegs to launch the she-cat away on her side and he gets back on his paws, shaking his fur-"Lesson One. Patience, and technique"-he saidbreathing in a deep breathe-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Smokeclaw growls and ties to claw him she thought she got his leg then, dhe tries to get his underbelly and pinnes him to the ground."
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/20  (3/20)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Blazespirit simply hitches his back leg backward where she only got his fur, he noices her claws were unsheathed and he smiles, he notices her try to pin him-"You can't pin a big cat..."-he says with a soft purr before he rams his full shoulder into her chest knocking her back, he stayed calm-"Calm down... You fight angery you will lose eveeytime."-he said softly, sitting on his hindlegs-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top