Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp Entrance

+21
Meadowstream
CunningBreath
Fenris
Alue
Talon
RosePawandCloud
Kitepaw
PurekitandTerror
Aurora
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Lois
Pigeon
Raven
HowlingStar
VanishingKit
SnakeHiss
Duckshine
Feralclaw
MiseryCloud
Flare
Battle
25 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty Re: The Camp Entrance

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:30 pm

The short hair feline arose her blue eyes to look at Viperpaw. "I-i'm Ashenpaw. Nice to meet you Viperpaw." She said just above a whisper. The grey spotted cat sat up as for to make room for the older tom as she licked a soft paw. Anxious about Vipers's presence. Talking wasn't her thing, she didn't mean it to be rude but she didn't attempt to not show it.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Sparrowpaw pounced from the apprentice den "Hi! I'm Sparrowpaw!" he meowed with a weird grin "AND you're Ashenpaw." he said "I was listening the entire time." he said happily

Feralclaw showed up irritated "It's been going NOWHERE." he growled "Hurry up Talonpaw!" he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue12/13The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:33 pm

The smaller and younger Apprentice jumped up and dashed behind Viperpaw as Sparrowpaw came from the Apprentice den. Heart beating and fur on end did she recover in time to poke her head to the side to see another tom. "Uh... you heard everything?" She squeaked before she tentatively walked from behind Viper. "It's nice to meet you Sparrowpaw." She said shyly as her nerves relaxed a little. So much company! You have out done yourself Ash! The little she cat thought to herself.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:36 pm

He laughed a little at her reaction "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you!" he meowed "I cant wait until i'm a warrior!" he meowed walking behind viperpaw to get a better look at Ashenpaw
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue12/13The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm

The ash and white colored female "Why? I rather take my time then having duties around the camp." She asked as her blue orbs flashed with curiosity, "but then being an Apprentice forever would be boring!" She had a slight smile split her maw before asking, "Who are your guys Mentor's?" the light in her eyes grew bigger with the effort of talking to others.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:58 pm

"My mentor is [to be decided by leh jason]!" he meowed happily "Who's your mentor?" he asked his head cocked to the left

(the [] means jason hasnt given him a mentor just imagine he said a name XD)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:59 pm

The newly-made apprentice turns his head around after taking a huge bite from his thrush, chewing did he speak to the warrior, was that what he called her? A warrior. Maybe a new mother?-"Being alone helps me think... And I don't feel I should be with all the clan born apprentices."
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Feralclaw found Talonpaw "Training can wait, go talk with the other apprentices, I'm not clanborn and i talk with the other warriors." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:09 pm

The small apprentice stared up at his mentor for a few moments before he shook his head, though he tried to follow the orders of those above him he had to be the best warrior he could be-"No Feralclaw. I need to be a warrior, not a friend."
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm

"I don't have a Mentor, yet." She replied before laying down on her belly.

[Sorry didn't have much to say in this post & A 'okay.]

Whisingfeather cocked her head to the right before saying her mind, "Thinking about what?" The Warrior asked before adding, "just cause you used to be a "loner" doesn't change the fact of where you came from. Viperpaw wasn't clan-born and nor was Sandpaw. I in fact wasn't born to this Clan." The cat meowed gently as to try and comfort the young tom. "Sounds like FeralClaw is calling you... Best be on your way. I would love to hear about your training!" The Silver stripped warrior pipped as she licked his head before laying down. "Make friends, and I promise you will forget where you came from." she yowled back the departing words before disapearing into the Warriors den.

(I don't feel like editing/ modiying the post ^.^)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 pm

"She's right you'll forget." he meowed "Not me though i can never forget." he meowed with a shudder
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

The tom turned to face his mentor. His dark black gaze deepened at his shudder, is brain whirled with an idea that he loved, he stood up keaving his thrush where it was, one bite out of it-"Let's train here. Right over there in that sandy spot"-he said with a deepened growl of excitement-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:22 pm

"Talk with the apprentices, besides i'm tired." he meowed slightly lying
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:26 pm

The apprentice let out a angry grow that simply disappeared as he turned his back and walked towards the other apprentices. He had grown a lot since his arrival in the clan as a small helpless kit beside the river, he had been incrediably small but it didn't take him long to reach the height of the other apprentices, he had muscles tensed all over his furry body at all times. Talonpaw stops for a few moments and turns his head halfway toward the warrior-"If your tired then go to sleep. Next time you lie to me, at least tell me your lying."-he said with a growl before his expression changed blank and he offered a light smile to the other apprentices as he padded over-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 pm

"Hello!" Sparrowpaw meowed to talonpaw "Feralclaw came here with his mate Mistysky but she died." he meowed "Just wait he'll be back." he said nicely "Also im Sparrowpaw! Thats ashenpaw." he said as he looked at her
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:42 pm

The lean and muscled former rogue kit was nothing like a clan cat in his looks, he was tough, lean, and way to beefed up as a kit. He stared at the other apprentice and he nods licking his paw and bringing it over his ear-"My name is Talonpaw. Feralclaw's apprentice. Would you like to train?"-he ask tired of just sitting around, the new apprentice had extremem fighting skills he learned from when he was a rogue, he may be young and can't remember the ferociousness that he hols in the defending nd attacking catogorie-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:54 pm

(i dont think that him being Ripped would be realistic but jason can decide Razz)

"You REALLY want to train don't you? I can train on my own but Howlingstar hasn't given me a mentor yet." he meowed "I dont think i'd be much of a challenge." he said "Besides, i want to talk to Ashenpaw, mabye you and viperpaw can train?" he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Dang, how can I explain it in a way that isn't god-modding or unrealistic. Oh yeah, duh... He's not like a huge cat or anything like that, but, he's a little more beefy then a normal clan kit Ya know?)

The tom sighs and nods his head-"Yeah. I think that training would help me to become a warrior, talking isn't worth a piece of fox-dung."-he swears aloud then shuts his mouth gently and turns to look around before opening his mouth again-"Training helps you, not friends or talking."-he pads backwards and into a small sandy spot and think of a move-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Ashenpaw stayed silent the whole time as the two toms talk. "But when your a warrior and you have no friends... what will happen when your alone and need someone by your side?" The spotted she cat said with an innocent tone of voice. Realizing she might of questioned the toms belief did she cower behind Sparrowpaw.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Talonpaw already had the answer int he back of his head, he was now a little ways away but he then sighs and out the corner of his eye he sees her cower and he lowers himself, before he begins his paw movements he answers brisk, deep voice echoing ligtly in the wind-"Respect will earn me friends. You have to earn things in life."-he moved his front left paw forward as his other paw slams forward, his hip swivels as he spins fastly with a back kick-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm

"Ashenpaw is right." he meowed agreeing with her before looking back with a smile

(dang XD this is akward. being i have thoughts of burnfoot falling in love with raven (and moving to VC XD) and now thoughts of sparrowpaw/foot in love wit ashen
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:23 pm

(How very awkward ^.^)

The small she cat put her front paws on Sparrows back as she gazed on to see what Talonpaw was doing. Respect will earn me friends. You have to earn things in life the words Talon spoke echoed in her mind. She didn't exactly agree that respect will earn friends but working for something would turn out to be a wonderful thing after all your hard work. "I see your point. Just working to hard can create exhaustion to the mind and to the body." She remembered these words of what her foster mother spoke to her before she left. She put her paws back down to the familiar ground below her soft pads.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 pm

He lands the back spin kick and he smiles softly at his performance, he breathes deeply and rushes toward the side of the camp and jumps up climbing before he jumps back down increasing his leap each time he did it, listening t the other cats, he stops and faces them-"Exhaustion is something to overcome."-he speaks softly before getting low and pouncing on the sand-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 pm

"What does that mean Ashenpaw?" he wondered he liked her but she confused him

(not love her but like friends like XD)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Ashenpaw looked back at Sparrowpaw, "What I just said?" She asked before answering her question. "My mother told me that before sheleft me.." The runt said sadly as her clear sapphire eyes clouded with despair.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 pm

"My mother ran from the clan with my sister, she never liked me. my father is dead." he mewed he didnt act like he did normaly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Ashenpaw walked closer to him as she put her tail on his hunched shoulder. "How rude!" She hissed, "My foster mother told me that my real parents abandoned me cause the Clan didn't need runts or weak cats. But I don't care I will use my small size to my advantage in things." She puffed before looking around.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm

He looked over at her "Yeah. You could hunt better!" he meowed." a small grin forming

(big convosation.)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 am

Ashenpaw proded gently with her paw on his shulder. "Also run faster and may be better at battle! Who know's what I can do!" She meowed happily before pouncing in a sun beam.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 pm

"Ermm, Ok." he meowed a little worried about how she was shy one minute but like this now.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 pm

The apprentice was now laying down against the stone wall of camp. The sun hitting his pelt as he purred softly against the wall, rubbing his head against it. Talonpaw laid perfectly on his left side, his dark gaze aiming toward the camp-"Perfect. Silence, heat, and of course, a home"-he meowed to himself-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Ashenpaw looked at Sparrowpaws body motions and backed off a little, "Sorry.." The she cat said quietly before skirtting her sapphire blue eyes to the ground.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 pm

"Its alright." he meowed happily "It just.... shocked me how you behaved like that after acting so shy!" he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Ashenpaw
"Do I have to be shy? You are a Clan-mate might as well get to know whom I'm fighting with and for." She spoke softly before yawning, "I'm bored..." The small runt meowed out loud though it was more to herself then to any one. Her blue eyes clouded as she thought on what she wanted to do.

Flamepaw

The orange rusty Apprentice bounded out of the Camp Entrance before looking around for someone to talk to. Seeing the new tom, Talonpaw sitting alone did her walk over to talk to him. "Hi! I'm Flamepaw! Your Talonpaw right?" He asked boldly as he sat down and waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm

The swirly pelted dark eyes tom opened his gaze which was facing away from the flame colored apprentice. His eyes shot towards the apprentice, he stood up on all fours and stretched-"Yeah, that's me. What do you need?"-he said inpatiantly-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Flamepaw
Staring at him did he shrug, "nothen' really. Just wanted to introduced myself. Need to know your Clan!" He piped before laying down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Talonpaw looked slightly up at the apprentice before he sighed-"Nice to meet you."-he says softly turning his back and beginning to pad away-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm

"He wont have friends." He meowed "And he's all sad that his mentor wont train him." he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 pm

"You can say that again..." The warm tom said coldly as he watched him off. Turning to Sparrowpaw did he question, "Why not? I mean why would he not accept friends?" The young tom questioned before shaking his head as if he confirmed his own question.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:46 pm

"He was a rouge before, i dont think he understands how many other rouges have joined this clan." he meowed a slight frown
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Nodding the the tom sigh, "Well once he's a warrior hopefully he would be wise enough to let us in." He said before getting up and looking for something to eat.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm

"Yeah. Hopefully." he meowed looking back at Ashenpaw his eyes freindly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:40 pm

The swirly pelted hazel eyes tom had heard the talk of the other apprntices, in his head he spoke to himself ~They don't understand, it's not being a rouge, it's being a nobody~ His mind swirled-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:02 am

Flare wrote:"Great!" he smiled. "Bet ya I'll be a warrior  soon! What have you been up to?"

The she-cat gives a warm grin, her long tail swishing, "Not much, just usual duties!" Her eyes flicker playfully, "Betcha will be a great warrior... just not a great as me!"The green-eyed cat mews with a smug smirk.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 pm

"Wouldn't be so sure about that. My hunting skill are pretty amazing." He grins, flicking a playful ear at his clanmate.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:01 am

She chuckles, Yeah, well you should see me hunting!!" The lean feline swishes her tail in bliss.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 am

Talon wrote:The lean and muscled former rogue kit was nothing like a clan cat in his looks, he was tough, lean, and way to beefed up as a kit. He stared at the other apprentice and he nods licking his paw and bringing it over his ear-"My name is Talonpaw. Feralclaw's apprentice. Would you like to train?"-he ask tired of just sitting around, the new apprentice had extremem fighting skills he learned from when he was a rogue, he may be young and can't remember the ferociousness that he hols in the defending nd attacking catogorie-

Yeahh, I don't know how realistic that would be, even if he's just a bit more 'muscled' than other kits. Kits just don't have 'muscle' full stop. They're squishy. xD I'd say leave that out until he's at least an older apprentice/reaches warrior-stage. But, Howly can decide when he comes back. :3
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:35 pm

A grey spotted runt walked nervously into the Camp, a plump hare was dragged after her. The she cat eyed everyone softly as a light glowed in her eyes, fear? No must not be. Maybe pride but fear mixed for being called a "show off" by others. Finding her little spot did she set it down and think. No way was she going to be able to finish this by herself so instead she looked for any one whom looked hungry and friendly enough to share with her. Seeing no one did she lay down and rest.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Shadowpaw pads into the camp. She looks around the area. She then glances at the cats around her. She pads to a lone tree. Shadow relaxes there until she gets ready to leave.
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/3The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Firepaw walked by, exploring the camp and territory for his first solo hunt.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next