Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

+19
Elsa
WingedFlight
Battle
Resolute
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Duckshine
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Flare
Lois
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
23 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:35 pm

"You‘ll be a great warrior, with CricketShade as your mentor," she said to PreyPaw, padding over, nipping his ears. She warmly gazed at CricketShade, nudging him lighty. "You're a great mentor."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:42 pm

TigerGlare made his way in pelt ruffling as a cold breeze came in
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:01 pm

"Thank you ChipmunkFire!" PreyPaw meowed, although he felt shy, almost worried that he may prove the deputy wrong. "I need to get better at hunting, maybe we could have a small fight, just to make sure I have everything right. But, I was rather good at fighting as I learned it before."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:24 pm

She gently leanrd against the apprentice, "I'm sure you'll do fine," she said,, purring, "We'll hold little contests to keep our skills sharp - both hunting and fighting. But, I'll promise you to keep an eye on your progess, okay?" She promised to her best friend.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Nightmarestar slinked out of her den into the camp clearing, immediately focusing her eyes on the camp exit. She didn't look around nor pause as she crept out of the camp.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 pm

"NIGHTMARESTAR!" CreekStorm yowled and stumbled over to the leader. "Are you okay?" She tried to catch up with the leader, "Where are you going? Can I come?"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:23 pm

She glanced around and said, "MumbleStride! Lead a hunting patrol, please, and bring RainShine, FrostStream, DarkFoot, and SagePaw. StormingWind, you lead another one. Take AcornStep, WingedPaw, and ReflectionLight. RaggedStepy," her pale green eyes shifted to the warrior, "I would like you to lead a borderg patrol. NightyPaw, DawnRiver, and FireFeather to the ValiantClan border with TempestClan and the wolf border. I'll lead another patrol to the Rogue and SombreClan border. CricketShade, PreyPaw, and CreekStorm, come with me. Last, ResoluteStep, swing by the Twoleg place border with SnowPelt  and TigerGlare," she meowed, flicking her eaes.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:48 am

FallenSnow flattened her ears at CreakStorm, rolling her eyes and trotted off to the warriors den.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:00 am

"FallenSnow," she said, her meow slightly sharp, "Why don't you join ResoluteStep‘s patrol?" She revealed a smile.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:09 am

FallenSnow stopped immediately in her tracks and sighed under her breath. She turned around slowly, and flicked an ear. "If you want me to..." She meowed reluctantly, green eyes clearly unenthusiastic.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:07 am

She narrowed her eyes, and meowed calmly, "Yes, I do."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:29 am

The large built silver-tabby with a darker streak running along his back gave a swift nod to the deputy, signalling that he had heard her. "Sure," he said, with a warm smile. He glanced to FallenSnow and kindly bowed his head to her, "I'm ResoluteStep, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue60/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:37 am

"Thanks," she meowed, revealing a smile. She flicked her ears, gazing at CricketShade, PreyPaw, and CreekStorm.
"Ready?" She asked, revealing a warm smile.

Totally, Aud. It was a total pleasure to meet her xD
O.O I jist reized...this patrol is full with her best friends. Gee. xD I only wanted Creeky in her patrol.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:43 am

xDDDD

ResoluteStep glanced across to ChipmunkFire and kindly smiled to her, grateful that she had assigned him as a leader of a patrol.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue60/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:00 am

She flicked an ear. "Good luck," her pale green eyes shined brightly. "How are you settling in?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:44 am

"Very well," he gave her a nod. "I have not met a lot of warriors yet, but, it is still early sunrises. ValiantClan has really taken me in and I am very grateful," he said. The storm hued tom purred, lightly, his golden eyes drifting through the camp.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:48 am

She flicked an ear, a kind smile on the edge of her muzzle. "Have you been in a clan before you came here?" She meowed, tipping her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:18 am

CricketShade padded out and offered a small smile to ChipmunkFire and ResoluteStep. "Hi," he meowed to the new, unfamiliar tom, "I'm CricketShade."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:22 am

She revealed a smile at the warrior, gently bumping against him in a playful manner. "Ready for patrol? It's just CreekStorm and PreyPaw now," she said, her pale green eyes shining brightly. She flicked her tail at the new warrior, "This is ResoluteStep."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:28 am

The tom gave a small nod, "Yes, I was, I was from a clan in a different forest. But, I have been a rogue for so long now. It is good to be back in a clan." The storm hued warrior grinned warmly to CricketShade, "It's nice to meet you." The new warrior gently purred, his white whiskers twitched with curiosity. Everyone is so warm and friendly. I like it here.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:34 am

"I was also in a different clan," she stated, but didn't give any extra information about it. She flattened an ear briefly, "I have been a rogue for a few,moons. I came to ValiantClan only a few moons ago," she revealed a smile.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 am

He nodded, "I am ready," he said. He shyly smiled to ResoluteStep and to ChipmunkFire, not wishing to discuss the past as such. "Welcome to ValiantClan, ResoluteStep."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 am

She shivered, "Isn't it freezing today?" She said, changing the subject rapidly as she didn't want to talk about her past, little did the clan know that someone from her past had came, besides CreekStor. And LreyPaw. "I think I'm going to turn into an icicle!" She aaid, revealing a warm smile.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:42 am

"It's a great clan," he said, a purr forming in his throat. ResoluteStep gave a loud laugh and gently bumped into the she-cat, "Don't worry, you don't look like one..Yet." He eyed CricketShade, "I'm sure we could change that though?" He teased, his ears flicked. "I don't particularly like Leaf-bare," he admitted, shaking his head almost in protest.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 am

"Of course it is," she replied, flicking her ears."No...not yet. But, maybe soon?" She cocked her head, speakingg ina teasing manner. She glanced at the two warriora, revealing a smirk. "I haven't met a cat that liked leaf bare."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 am

The bicolored warrior smiled at Resolute's joke, the corners of his muzzle widening. "I'm sure we could, too," he said. He slightly flattened an ear and nodded, "Neither."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:54 am

"Do you think PreyPaw is almost ready to be a warrior?" She asked, glancing at CricketShade. ChipmunkFire wrapped her tail around her paws.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:57 am

ResoluteStep smiled, widely, enjoying the friendly banter and chat between his new clan-mates. He offered a warm smile then glanced across to his patrol, "I suppose I better go and start my patrol. It was great to talk to you two, I'll see you soon, though!" The storm hued warrior bowed his head to the two cats, reluctant to leave, but, he knew the borders weren't going to mark themselves. Resolute purred and bounded out of the camp.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:06 am

She laughed, "Right. Report to me anything, okay?" She said to the warrior.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:49 am

WingedPaw padded out of the apprentices den, falcon-like fur ruffled. "Wheres AcornStep?" She mewed to ChipmunkFire.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Otterkit walked back to the nursery.

Boy, everything's changed since my longer-term disappearance.
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue98/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: I really should've thought this through... OH WELL, I'M IN IT NOW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey, don't go bashing my Snowy, she is a BUNDLE OF JOY!! O.O

And how did I miss all of that? O.O

FallenSnow rolled her eyes at ResoluteStep. "Let's just get this done." She meowed, quite disliking the chatting and bounded after the tom.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Cherrykit played in the snow outside the nursery, attempting to pounce on snowflakes.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Clawing the snow TigerGlare made his way in his eyes glazed with an off look
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:09 pm

The apprentice bowed his head and began to pad out the entrance, eager to start the patrol.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

She lightly flicked her tail, "CreekStorn!" She called.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Cherrykit noticed Tigergaze's expression. "What's wrong?" She asked him, looking up at him with the same big kit eyes.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Stormingwind blinked, scanning the clearing for Icepaw.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:56 pm

CreekStorm galloped out of nowhere and followed PreyPaw and ChipmunkFire.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 am

She followed them, smiling.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:13 am

Blackkit bounded into the clearing, eyes bright and observant as she sat and watched the other cats in camp with a smile perched on her muzzle.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:18 am

She flicked her tail at the kit‘s ear as she padded past, smiling.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:32 am

Resolute, the large stormy hued tom gazed down to BlackKit. "Hello!" He meowed to her, "What's your name? I'm ResoluteStep!"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 am

Blackkit smiled softly at Chipmunk before she turned her gaze towards Resolute. She looked up at him with wide eyes. "Hello! I'm Blackkit!" she announced excitedly.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:03 am

She glanced at the kit, shooting her a warm smile. She paused briefly as she lowered her head, licking the kit‘s forehead. "Hey there, BlackKit," she purred. "I'm ChipmunkFire - The deputy."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:04 am

DropletSong trots into camp, her blue eyes wide with excitement.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 am

Her pale green eyes immediately shifted to DropletSong, bowing her head. "Hey, there! Welcome to ValiantClan!"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:11 am

She grins, purring slightly, "Thank you,"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 am

Her pale green eyes shined, "For the hunting competition, you can join my patrol," she told her. Then, she rapidly explained about the contest and had a warm smile across her muzzle when hipmunkFire mentioned.

Check HighRock :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:18 am

The young feline grins, nodding. "Okay!"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next