Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by Resolute on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:20 am

ResoluteStep burst out of the warrior den, staring wide-eyed to his clan mates. "What happened?" He meowed, his eyes wide with horror. "Is everyone okay?" The storm hued warrior approached ChipmunkStar, worry on his face.

I'M SO SORRY. I MISSED THE WHOLE THING!! D:
WE HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK SO I CAN FIGHT. xD
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:28 am

"Howlingstar had SombreClan attack us and take part of our territory as their hunting ground." She pins her ears back. "We lost this time, but we will re-take our land."

Last edited by LakeFrost on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:42 am

HowlingStar*

The storm colored warrior narrowed his golden eyes, a glint of rage in his eyes. "SombreClan," he muttered, bitterly. "If ChipmunkStar gives us the orders, then, yes, we will retake our land and we will show them never to mess with ValiantClan warriors again." The tom quickly glanced towards the medicine cat den and widened his eyes, "I hope no lives were lost?"
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:31 am

She forced a smile across her muzzle, "No one lost any lives, but, I'm worried about NightPaw and TigerGlare." She pinned her ears back, frowning. Blood trickled from her flank and hind leg, with a cut in her ear. Yet, she feel nothing. "We'll take it back in a few sunrises, when everyone recoveres," she decided. She lightly flicked her tail at ResoluteStep before starting to slowly pad away, her tail drooping slightly. She still couldn't believe they lost.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:10 am

RavenPaw walked in with a loud of her lucky hunt. She padded to the fresh-kill pile to drop this off an head for the apprentice den.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:53 am

Leafheart hurried out of the medicine den to take care of injuries.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 pm

A tiny kit walked into a clearing full of wounded cats. He followed the black tom to find this. The brown runt wanted to see if that tom was here, but seeing wounded cats did he freak. Afraid of his friend, well he thought they where. Parting his tiny maw did he try to follow the scent of him, but was hard with the stronger scent of blood and unknown cats. Walking around did he try to pin point the scent.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:19 pm

FallenSnow padded back into the camp, giant gash on her cheek, blood seeping out. But she didn't seem to pay it any of attention. She walked to the side of the camp and sat alone, not wanting to talk. Green eyes dull as she waited for the larger injuries to be taken care of.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:54 pm

ChipmunkStar glanced at the kit, frowning, "What are you doing here?" She asked, but, gently. She padded to FallenSnow, "Get your wound checkrf."
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Silent jumped at the sound of another voice. Turning around didhe face the cat. "U-um I am S-silent..." he sstudded " I was only following a black cat!" He wailed scared what this bigger cat would do.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Preypaw limped in, his prey severely bruised. He limped towards the Medicine cat den, his ears flattened in defeat.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:12 pm

ResoluteStep gave a swift nod to the leader, his eyes clouded with sadness and worry. Defeated..In our own territory. Never again. We will never be defeated again in our own territory, he thought. The storm colored warrior gave ChipmunkStar a reassuring nuzzle, "They will regret their actions," he said, nodding. "We will fight back and take what is ours. We will fight stronger and harder. SombreClan will regret the sunrise they messed with ValiantClan." He smiled, his golden eyes warm. He quickly tilt his head in the direction of the brown kit, curiosity tempted him. He glanced down to the kit, observing it. "Nice to meet you, Silent," he said, "I'm ResoluteStep and you are in ValiantClan. This," he stepped to the side, "Is ChipmunkStar. Our leader," he said.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Silent nodded he then looked to the cat ResoluteStep pointed to. His amber eyes grew huge when the tom named NightPaw told him about her. "Your her!" He yiped as he now remembered her. "NightPaw told me about you..." he shuffled his paws waiting for a reaction.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:58 pm

She sighed, leaning slightly against ResoluteStep. The pale brown leader was upset; but, she shook her head quickly. "They will regre their decision..." she meowed, softly. "We need a plan. This time  we will win and shiw them, show them who is stronger. They shall not mess with our clan." Sge said, firmly. She glanced at ResoluteStep. A long, small sigh escaped her. "SnakeHiss was there," she murmurs. She gently shifted, so she wasn't leaning against ResoluteStep. She peered at the kit, her fluffy tail swishing."Hello, Silent. Are you okay? Hurt; hungry? Did you wander in our territory?" Her meow was surprisingly soft, gentle , and kind  to not scare the kit. ChipmunkStar flicked her ears in surprise; but continued smoothly, "You have met NightPaw? When?"
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:17 pm

He looked at the leader unsure of why they were taking about other cats. Flicking an ear did he reply " umm I guess I wandered into your territory. I was only trying to find food and shelter. I never intended harm... im only looking for a place to stay. I have no one left so im looking for somewhere, " he mewed before replying to her other question. "I only know him by him finding me on tall hard white rocks. And I would say 1 sunrise ago?" He said as his amber eyes glowed.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:36 pm

She nodded, slowly. She glanced at the kit, "What do you plan to do now, Silent?"
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Tiger's pelt was matted in blood wounds still open he weakly made his way to the medicine cat den anger blazing in his eyes /we lost/ he thought to himself lashing his tail he continuing limping his way to the medicine cat den growling to himself /I didn't fight well enough.. but after all almost 4 cast attacked him all at once/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:58 pm

FallenSnow widened her eyes at LionGaze, wondering if she should help, when she stopped herself. She shook her head and followed him into the Medicine Den, ivy eyes hard.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:16 pm

"I don't know but I would like a place to stay... it would be great if I could stay here..." he had a glint of hope in his dark amber eyes. "Is there anymore kits?" He asked hoping they would accept him if he could stay. "What happened here? Why is there so many hurt?" He asked out of curiosity.

Vengeance-

The large tom walked in to see where many the strong scent of blood and cats came from. Seeing he entered a camp did he sit, waiting to be noticed.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

"There are more kits..." she said, slowly. She glanced at the kit and nodded, briskly. Lowering her head to gently nuzzle him, "You may stay. But, you need to follow the ways of the clan."SombreClan raided us," she meowed lightly. She glanced over the tom. "I am ChipmunkStar....yoy must be Vengeance? "

Veng is in the clan, right?
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Silent eyes beamed with joy "I can?!" He felt the lick of Chipmunk and found it very comforting. "Oh, thank you thank you!" He meowed and put his front paws on her leg. "I'll try my best to follow this Warrior code!" He beamed.

(Yes Vengeance is in thee Clan)

Vengeanced looked at the small brown kit he flicked his torn ear at the sound of a cat (Chipmunk). "Yes i am. Nice to met you ChipmunkStar." He bowed his massive head out of respect. He sat there waiting for a reply.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm

"Good," she glancrf at both of the cats, "I would perform ceremonies for you both, soon."

Nova, PM me the name you want for Veng.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:01 pm

(Okie dokie)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:26 pm

"Your welconr," sge added to the kit. Glancing at Vegeance, she bowed her head. "Welcome to ValiantClan."
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Cherrykit stuck her head out of the nursery and looked around. "What happened?" She squeaked.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 pm

SilentKit looked over to where the squeak came from. He tilted his head to a she-kit. Dipping his head to Chipmunk did he trot over. "Who are you? Im Silent! Wanna play? " He meowed in a small voice as he licked a patch of cream fur on his chest.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 pm

"I'm Cherrykit! Let's play!!!" The she-kit squeaked to Silentkit. "What do you wanna do?" The gingery russet kit asked.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:43 pm

"I don't know, my brother and sister never played with me." He looked down feeling sad but looked back up. "Though I did see them wrestle!" He pipped as he leaped at CerryKit. "Got ya!"
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Giggling, Cherrykit tumbled on to of him and mewled, "No, I got you!" The gingery she-kit enjoyed playing with anyone and everyone she could.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:04 am

Smiling did he fall limp, using this when ever he was held by another predator. He seemed to master it for he got from under CherryKit. "No! I escaped, the mighty Silent wins as he escapes from CherryKit!" He meowed as he jumped in joy.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:08 am

Cherrykit laughed as she batted at Silentkit and tackled him once again. "I got you again!!!" The gingery she-kit giggled.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:30 am

SilentKit smiled cheekily at her. "Your bigger, that's only why!" He smiled before push a cream colored paw on her cheek, try to push her weight of of him.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 am

The stormy hued warrior observed the kits, a large smile spreading across his muzzle. He tilt his head to ChipmunkStar and swiftly nodded in agreement, "Indeed we do," he said.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 am

ChipmunkStar padded out, briskly.

She darted back in, a smile of content across her muzzle. "The hunting contest is over!" She called. "All of us did very well. But next time, I would like more cats to participate. " she frowned, slightly, then shook her head. "But, good job!" Her pale green eyes shined brightly.

DarkHeart, AcornStep, I asked you both repeatedly to train your apprrebtices, throughout PM and Cbox. Please start training them. Mapley, I understabd if you are temporary off. :3

Last edited by ChipmunkStar on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:53 am

Cherrykit popped off of him. "How old are you Silentkit?" She squeaked curiously.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:21 pm

He got up and began to lick his fur. Between the licks he replied "5 moons almost 6, you?" He asked as his amber eyes bet hers.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:48 pm

"Five moons, just barely..." Cherrykit mewled in reply. The she-kit didn't mind that he was older than her, she just enjoyed playing with him.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 pm

"Why what happens after 5? ChipmunkStar said something about I need to learn your ways and stuff" he tilted his head in curiosity. "Want to explore! " he shot up his tail in the air as he waited for a comment.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 pm

"Sure! And once you're 6 moons, you become an apprentice and train to be a warrior." Cherrykit squeaked in reply.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:19 pm

He purred now knowing what it was to play like and having someone to play with. "Where shall we go?" He pipped as he padded slowly around. Turning around, looking to see if CherryKit was coming.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Cherrykit trotted after him. "Where are we going to explore?" She asked him.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:34 pm

"Well outside would be nice, but I honestly had enough of that. Its unfair out there." He sat and thought. "Have you seen the apprentice den?" He asked before adding "it sounds fun! Want to try?" He said trotting off.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:45 pm

"Sure!" She trotted along behind the tom kit. Cherrykit enjoyed exploring camp.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:15 pm

(Can you post there, I kinda posted there a while ago xD)

SilentKit walked over to the apprentice den. A little shy but he shook it off and he stopped outside.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:47 am

PreyPaw galloped in, "WHO WON?" He yowled at ChipmunkStar's announcement.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:33 am

ChipmunkStar glancef at PreyPaw, her pale green eyes shing with laughter. "It was pretty much a tie - CricketShade and ResoluteStep‘s team both got three pieces of prey, while CreekStorm and I got two." She said, smiling.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Berrystripe walked back into the clearing and sat down to listen about the contest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:19 pm

PouncingKit padded in her eyes flickering. She yawned her fur ruffled as her paws crunched on some snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 pm

CreekStorm wailed, her ears went flat as she brushed up against Preypaw. She narrowed her eyes to him and playfully tugged at his ears. "Not fair! I thought we would have won, ChipmunkStar!" CreekStorm plopped herself down and nudged the leader with her snout.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:05 am

FallenSnow came in, sitting down to lick a white paw, cocking her ears to listen, but staying away from the others.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top