Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

+19
Elsa
WingedFlight
Battle
Resolute
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Duckshine
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Flare
Lois
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
23 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by HowlingStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 am

Preypaw chuckled and pressed his nose gently to CreekStorm's cheek, his fluffy tail moved slowly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am

ChipmunkStar laughed, shaking her head. "I'm not surprised," sge respondrd as she rose on her paws. Her pale green eyes shining. "I expect all ValiantClan memvers to participate next time," she meowed, firmly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Berrystripe hadn't been invited to the contest because she had already been out hunting, but she got invited for the second contest, she remained sitting not saying anything.

Last edited by Foxxy on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm

ResoluteStep gave a swift nod to ChipmunkStar, disappointment flashing in his golden eyes. "I'm disappointed that more weren't participating, as well," he said, although his tone was serious, his expression still remained cool and calm. "Hopefully more cats get involved next time," he said.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue60/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Berrystripe listened to them speak but didn't say anything still. It wasn't her ignoring the contest, she wasn't around when it was announced and nobody bothered to tell her about it till it had already happened. So she had stayed in camp and found out who had won just a little while ago. If she had known she would have forced herself on a team just so they couldn't say she didn't try and participate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:00 pm

"Cats that recently joined can participate next time," she added, shooting a swift glance at BerryStripr.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Berrystripe noticed Chipmuckstar was staring at her and stood up. "I didn't just join I was clan born." And she walked out of the clearing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Sorry, I forgot she was clan born xDD

ChipmunkStar padded after BerryStripr. "Not only joinef. Cats that missed the announcement will also participate too," she said, firmly. "How is RavenPaw‘s training going?" She cocked her head, flicking her with her tail, lightly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:27 pm

(It's okay.)

Berrystripe stopped to hear Chipmuckstar finish her sentence. If she had just given her leader the chance she would have heard the rest of the words sooner. "I hope to join the next one." She smiled at her leader. "Ravenpaw's training is going very well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:31 pm

"You will," she replied. "Good - I need to talk to ResoluteStep. See you later," She flicked her tail at her , before padding bavk to ResoluteStep, "Hey," she purred, lightly. "How are you liking your new rank?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:34 pm

OwlSong stalked into camp yawning her eyes flickering as her fur ruffled sh knew something was up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:35 pm

"See you later." Berrystripe answered back to her leader as the she-cat walked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 am

ResoluteStep warmly dipped his head to Berrystripe and Owlsong then turned back to Chipmunkstar, gently nudging her with his snout. "I'm loving it," he said, "Thank you, once again. I am..Truly honored."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue60/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:25 pm

FallenSnow padded in, eyes falling on her leader and Resolute. She lifted a white paw and licked it, watching the activities in the camp.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Preyjaw scampered over to ResoluteStep. He bunted him, roughly with his head. "You'll be the best deputy ever," he said, "I'm glad you got it."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 pm

A patchy black and white tom padded through. He gave a slight, yet warmish smile to ResoluteStep and PreyJaw. "Congratulations," he said, "Both of you."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:55 pm

ChipmunkStar pressed her nose against ResoluteStep‘s ear, gently. "You deserve it," she said, a small purr rumbling in her throat. "I'm glad I chose you. You'll make a good one, too." She stepped back, lowering her head slightly. Her pale green eyes shifted slightly to CricketShade and PreyJaw,revealing a smile. "Hey," Her ears flicked at CricketShade‘s comment, "You were a great mentor."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 pm

ResoluteStep's golden yellow eyes burned with immense pride. He nudged all three cats with his nose, chuckling lightly. "Thank you," he said. The storm colored cat then smiled wider, "Yes, well done - PreyJAW!" He said, emphasizing the tom's new name. "CreekStorm will be pleased, too," he said with a slight smirk.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:14 pm

She laughed at ResoluteStep‘s comment, a broad smile across her muzzle. "CreekStorm won't be lonely at night anymore." She meowed, teasingly. "Now that she has you in tge den." ChipmunkStar missed sleeping besides her clanmates; and missed the comfort and warmth in tge warrior‘s den.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:25 pm

The storm hued tom chuckled at the leader's comment. "Indeed she will," he said, nodding to ChipmunkStar. The deputy cuffed the leader's ears, his teeth showing in a playful smile. "It's different," he said, "Not seeing you in the warrior den anymore, ChipmunkStar."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:28 pm

"I miss it," the pale brown leader admitted, lowering her head. "I miss sleeping in the warriors den with my clanmates. CreekStorm, PreyJaw, CricketShade, and you." Her pale green eyes met his as she playfully cupped his ear.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Blackpaw strode into the clearing with a small, shy smile  planted on her muzzle. She took a seat on the edge of the clearing, watching the others silently.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:59 am

"ME?" CreekStorm pricked up her ears and galloped over. She sniffed Preyjaw then rubbed up against him. CreekStorm eyed the apprentice, Blackpaw, her head tilt to her. "HI!" She batted a paw out at her, "I'm CreekStorm!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:40 am

Blackpaw nervously smiled at Creekstorm. "Hello Creekstorm!" she greeted as enthusiastically as she could muster, "I'm Blackpaw."
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 pm

FallenSnow cringed at the enthusiasm of BlackPaw, then thought about what her leader had said, not wanting to join the contest.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 pm

RavenPaw came out of the apprentice een. She started to groom herself making the black fur sleek.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Preyjaw slightly laughed as he cuffed his paw around CreekStorm's ears. "Hey, Blackpaw! Who's your mentor?" He meowed.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 am

Ravenpaw heard a new name. She looked up from grooming herself to see a black she cat. "Hi Blackpaw, im Ravenpaw. Yes who's is you're mentor? Mine is BerryStripe." She has a glow of pride in her gren eyes.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Preyjaw wiggled his fluffy ginger ears and curiously swiped a paw out at Ravenpaw.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Ravenpaw purred at Preyjaw batting her ear. She then tackled him then batted his ear back
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Preyjaw let out a loud mocking yowl. The fluffy ginger tom-cat tumbled backwards, his body relaxing. He smirked and tugged at her ears, gently, with his teeth. "How are you liking training?" He said, his eyes bright, "You play-fight well," he said, purring loudly. "I only just became a warrior and I love it!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 pm

"I love it as well! Great at hunting though. I cant wait till im a warrior, I wonder what my warrior name would be! " shemeowed as she got off him.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm

PreyJaw laughed and flicked his tail out at Ravenpaw's nose, his eyes bright. "I'm sure you'll be a warrior really soon and you'll get a great name," he meowed. The fluffy ginger tom sat up and wiggled his ears, "We should go hunting sometime and you could show me your hunting skills!" He meowed as he cuffed the apprentice's ear.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 pm

CreekStorm padded along the edge of the Camp. She caught a glimpse of Preyjaw with another she-cat and slightly flattened her ears, immediately thinking the worst. The fluffy ragdoll quickly held back a whimper and dashed to the hunting grounds to try and clear her mind. They're just friends..They're just friends, she muttered to herself.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:16 am

ResoluteStep tilt his head to CreekStorm then peered across to PreyJaw and RavenPaw. The tom smiled - pleased to see young cats play and form friendships, but, felt a pang of sympathy for CreekStorm. The stormy hued tom padded towards the warriors den.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Tanglefur purred with amusement as he watched the two cats play. He then noticed Creekstorm's reaction and sighed. "Ah young love."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Preyjaw tilt up his head and glanced around, thinking that he heard CreekStorm. He flattened his ears in disappointment then glanced back to Ravenpaw.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:30 am

Ravenpaw followed the gaze of Preyjaw, her green hues bright with wonder. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked her voice full of anxiety. "And yeah we should try hunting, I bet I could beat you!" She growled playfully before batting him with her black raven furred paw.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Haunting looks like the picture on my signature :3 Lol

Haunting, a multi colored tom that included white brown and black made his way in an ear flickering as he heard the cats around him that were now his clan-mates. He was nervous but that wouldn't stop him, his fur was ruffled un neatly but looks didn't matter to Haunting, he wasn't a ungroomed cat he was fairly groomed but today his fur was ruffled in bunches from his long journey. His green eyes took in his home a small smile tugging at his muzzle, he smiles as he purred, "Hello" a piece of fur standing on his head as his shaggy messy fur was ruffled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Preyjaw shook his head, "I don't think so," he meowed, simply, not understanding what she meant too much. The ginger tom-cat swiped his paws out at her ears and laughed, "Maybe in your dreams!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 am

Veeny came through the entrance to the camp, bleeding from his open woulds and limping from his lame leg. His breathing was rugged as he limped to the med den.

Silent

Silentkit watched everyone with wide scared eyes. 'that was a bad battle...' He thought before looking for his friend.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20