Fresh-Kill pile

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fresh-Kill pile

Post by ChipmunkStar on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 am

The pale brown deputy flicked her ears, annoyance slowly creeping up to her. She was annoyed how other warriors judged CreekStorm. Okay, maybe she acted more like a kit than the rest of the warriors, but, she was fun to be around and she doesn't see anything wrong with that. "Manners, LongFang." She said, sharply. She had did the exact same thing with FallenSnow. "Being a warrior does not mean you do not have time for jokes. Being a warrior means defending your clan with your life, to protect and do your best for your clan. It said nothing about no jokes," She meowed, firmly. "If you continue this rude manner, I would have to send you to check TangleFur's fleas and clean the moss. You would have to go moss hunting for a few days if you keep it pu." She flicked her ears. She then revealed a smile, flicking her tail. "CricketShade!"
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:48 pm

"Hey, CricketShade!" PreyPaw exclaimed as he sighted his mentor.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:16 pm

ResoluteStep chuckled and cuffed CreekStorm's ear in a playful manner. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said. The storm hued warrior slightly frowned as he glanced in LongFang's direction. He wanted to say somethimg, but felt the deputy covered it nicely. "How long have you been in ValiantClan?" He asked CreekStorm, with interest. The stormy warrior bowed his head to CricketShade and ChipmunkFire, "Hey."
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:41 am

"AGES!" CreekStorm boomed her reply. She batted a paw at ResoluteStep, "You're interesting," she said. The ragdoll glanced across to LongFang and poked her tongue at him, pulling an annoyed expression. CreekStorm flopped down on the ground and yawned, "All this talking is making me sleepy," she said.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:30 pm

"Thanks, CreekStorm! You're interesting, too," he said, with a warm smile. The stormy hued cat chuckled and prodded a paw at the she-cat, "You can't sleep here," he meowed, cheekily, "Someone might think you're fresh-kill!"
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 pm

"The kits will eat you up!" The pale brown leader called, laughing.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Preypaw gently nipped Creekstorm's ears, smirking."They will eat you," he teased, "Like I am now!" The fluffy ginger apprentice shoved his nose at Creekstorm, laughing.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Froststream padded over to the fresh kill pile. She glanced at the cats, and nodded to say hello. She dropped her squirrel in the pile, and sat down near them. "Anything interesting going on? I'm getting kind of bored." She mewed to them.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Creekstorm wailed and leaped across to Froststream, the ragdoll hiding behind the warrior. "I don't want to be fresh-kill!" She exclaimed as she gazed up to her. She had a smile of humor, knowing it was a joke, but, desperately wanted to play around.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Froststream snarled, though you could tell it was a playful, fake growl. "You shall be!" She growled teasingly. "Rawr!" She chuckled as she gently batted at Creekstorms nose, then her ears.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:55 am

The stormy hued warrior observed Froststream's reaction and laughed. The grey tom then leaped at Creekstorm, his paws outstretched in a mock tackle. "Prey for us all!" He said, slightly smirking.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 am

ChipmunkStar purred loudly, her pale green eyes fixed on the warriors with a small smile.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:04 am

Cricketshade padded through with a brown bundle hanging from his black and white jaws. He dropped the rabbit into the pile then turned, observing CreekStorm and the others. He smiled, almost smirking, watching them.
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:23 am

Froststream giggled, and rolled over, putting a sheathed paw on CreekStorm's neck like prey. "What are you though? A bird? A mouse?" She meowed playfully. "I don't think we've ever really met. I'm Froststream." She said to ResoluteStep and CreekStorm. "You two are fun!" She mewed. "I don't get much 'play' as I'm usually hunting."
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:42 am

"It's never boring when CreekStorm is around," she responded. She waved her tail at CricketShade.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:12 pm

FrostStream smiled. "I like fun. I just can't stop thinking about hunting, it's so cold right now and prey is scarce, so I try and hunt whenever I get some time. I haven't thought of what I would need. Fun is an important part of life, most cats forget that." She mewed, then her eyes suddenly brightened more than they were. "I found a squirrel today!" She said, and grabbed the squirrel out of the freshkill pile again. "We can all split it, if anyone wants some. This kill isn't as scrawny as my last catch, before it." Froststream meowed.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Preypaw eyed the warrior and smiled to her. "I'm Preypaw," he said, "Nice to meet you!" The fluffy apprentice nodded at Froststream, prey was scarce and it was hard to find any plump prey.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm

The silver tabby she-cat let out a smile. "Nice to meet you too!" She said warmly.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Berrystripe had come back into camp carrying prey in her jaws. She dropped the vole and mice onto the fresh kill pile and smiled at her clan mates. "Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hey!" The apprentice beamed. The fluffy ginger tom bowed his head to the newcomer. "Nice kill!"
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 pm

"Fun is good," the stormy hued warrior nodded in agreement. His warm, golden eyes bright. The shaggy warrior tilt his head to Berrystripe and dipped his head to her in greeting, "Hey there! Looks like you had a very successful hunt." ResoluteStep flicked his tail sideways, poking it at FrostStream's side, "It's hard to find plump prey, huh?" He meowed to her then glanced back to BerryStripe.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Berrystripe smiled at the young apprentice. "Thanks Preypaw." She told him before looking over at ResoluteStep and Froststream. "I got lucky." She explained before sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:55 pm

The stormy colored warrior smiled, widely. "I hope I do, too!" He exclaimed, "The more prey the better. Most of the prey is just so scrawny and small. But, still, every bit helps."
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:32 am

CreekStorm stared at the cats and flicked her fluffy tail across her paws. She tilt her head and grinned, "I hope its warmer, soon!"
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 pm

"You will." Berrystripe promised Preypaw before looking over at Creekstorm. "I hope so too." She loved the warmer wheather, compared to the terrible cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:56 pm

OOC: How do you catch a vole and mice in one hunt? (Obviously meaning more than one mouse)
That's usually a catch that you can get in warmer seasons, but you usually can't even hold more than two pieces of prey in your mouth at the same time, plus prey is too scarce to catch that much.

Since Howling or any of the other admins or mods haven't mentioned this, I'm guessing this is acceptable right now, but remember that you don't get that much prey like that daily in a harsh leaf-bare.

But, if you hunted for a long while, then you could get that much prey. So, good catch! Smile

"Yes, and usually, it's a small kill like a mouse if it is plump. But this weather will heat up soon." She mewed to ResoluteStep, poking her tail back at him and smiling once again. She looked at BerryStripe and her prey. "Amazing! Good job, BerryStripe!" She meowed to her, her eyes gleaming with hope, a certain sparkle inside the colorful green and blue of her eye. "Hey, I have an idea! We could make a hunting party, but make it into a game. It could be where we have.. let's see.." She paused. "1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6!" Froststream counted, then continued. "Two groups, each with three cats, and one leader. They would split up, one group hunting in one side of the pines, and the other on the other side. One group would be with ChipmunkFire leading, and with CreekStorm, and Preypaw in the group. Then, there would be ResoluteStep, Berrystripe, and myself in the other group. I don't know who would lead though, I think ResoluteStep or Berrystripe. Then, the group that has the most prey wins. And, if everyone wants to play again, they can choose to have different cats in the teams, and things like that. If one group bumps into each other, the leaders make a signal that they decided at the beginning of the game, such as a whistle, that leads the group members to their respective leaders. Then, they all battle, but with no claws, no fangs, and no injuries. If a sheathed paw got on your neck, stomach, or heart, and was dragged across that area, you were out of the mini-game. There would be one winner for each team, and they would become the new leaders, or if they already were the leaders, then they would stay, but they would always then continue their hunting game. The same mini-game will occur if the two teams tie, but the difference is that it will be an all-out battle (OOC: Deathmatch, but no death or injuries) with no teaming up, where there would be only one winner, and whatever team that winner was from would win. What does everyone think of this game? It would get us some more prey, and add fun and exercise!" Froststream finished explaining, and waited for everyones response.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:13 pm

True, Frosty, I actually didn't notice that. I'm so unobservant. xD

ResoluteStep gently nipped at FrostStream's ears, his eyes like two glowing orbs. "Like the contest we had recently?" He meowed, tilting his head, quizzingly. The stormy hued warrior began to purr.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Froststream giggled, and batted a paw at his nose. "I know it's similar, and I'm not creative, but it sounds fun to try it." She said.

OOC: Oh my gosh! Someone is on when I am on and I don't have to sit here and wait and keep checking this until someone responds then goes offline right as I check it AMG

Hai!!! Razz
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm

The warrior chuckled, his golden eyes warm. "Sounds like it could be fun," he replied, smiling. "We should just ask ChipmunkStar to be sure," he said, "She might have other plans."

Lol! xD Nah, I am online. I usually stay on for awhile.
Hey!!! xD
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:49 pm

(Berrystripe was out for like seven hours... so I figured it'd be okay to allow her one good catch this winter, though normally she isn't that lucky.)

Berrystripe nodded to Froststream as she spoke but then looked at the ground.... She really wasn't sure if she'd be good with leading. She hadn't been in the other game they spoke about because she had already been out of camp hunting by herself. "Sounds good to me... but I'm not leading..." She objected to the high rank.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:58 pm

OOC: Well, awesome! Because I have been so bored today ._.

"Yay!" The silver tabby she-cat exclaimed, her mixed green and blue eyes looking like ponds of water in newleaf, glimmering with happiness and bringing brighter days to come after this leaf-bare. "Of course. She is the deputy, after all." Froststream meowed. Her head turned to Berrystripe. "Alright. Then ResoluteStep it is, I would be too nervous to lead." She said, smiling. She then grabbed a nearby root that was easy to pull out of the ground. It grew in a round, curvy shape, like a circle. She put the root on his head, around his ears. "I crown you leader of group number two." She mewed playfully, and laughed.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:18 am

I think the amount she caught was fine, provided it was stretched out across a long period of time. But, yeah, cats probably couldn't carry that much prey back in their mouths. :3 Just a reminder for next time. Sorry, like Res, I actually didn't notice she said mice. xD

Also. ChipmunkStar is not the deputy. Razz
I am jealous of Res's root crown. xDD

CreekStorm squealed in delight at the idea. "Ohh!" She cried out, "Sounds fun!!"

MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:25 am

OOC: Misery, isn't her name ChipmunkFire now since Nightmare came back? Or is she staying the leader and Nightmare will be a normal warrior? I guess I'll keep calling her ChipmunkStar for now I suppose, confusion. Razz
And yesh, his coronation has been finished, and he now has a crown! All hail King Ressy! XD
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:58 am

(I'm going to assume Chipmuckstar is leader instead of deputy and when I write up my comment it will be as if they were asking the leader even though you wrote deputy.)

Berrystripe nodded to Froststream and spoke, "That is my reason for choosing not to lead." She looked over at Resolutestep and bowed when Froststream made him a crowd, slightly jealous that she didn't get one herself. "Chipmuckstar." She started, looking at her clan leader. "Can we have the contest Froststream was talking about?" They needed permission and she figured it was about time she asked instead of one of her clan mates, seeing as she wasn't invited very often.

(I edited my post because I didn't realize Chipmuckstar was near the fresh kill pile.)

Last edited by Foxxy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 am

Nighty returned and stepped down as VC's leader. She got her lives revoked at the Moonstone and so now ChipmunkFire has stepped up and became VC's leader.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:19 am

OOC: Ohh. Thanks for clearing that up. :3

ChipmunkStar was standing right here, Berrystripe. xP
P.S. You have a cat named Ginger, my mom is named Ginger! XD

Waiting for Res or Chipmunk to reply so we can get this thing going/or not. Smile
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 am

ResoluteStep glanced up, attempting to see the root balanced on his head. He failed to see it and slightly tilt up his head, "Nice," he said, chuckling loudly. The storm hued tom shook the root off his head, laughing. "I think it really brought out the yellow in my eyes?" He said, teasingly.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 am

"I think the idea would work; once the contest is finished." She responded, flicking her tail cheekily at ResoluteStepā€˜s nose. "Oh, yes. It brings your eyes out beautifully," she joked.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 am

"I think it brings out your eyes beautifully." She meowed jokingly. "Why, it's very fashionable!" Froststream giggled.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:08 pm

"Let me know when we start." Berrystripe comments before turning towards the warrior's den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 am

ResoluteStep chuckled and tilt his head, into a mock pose. "Oh yes," he said, smirking good-naturedly. "I think so, too." The storm hued warrior continued to chuckle, his paw swiping out at FrostStream's ears.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 am

She rose on her paws, "This leaf-bare is so long. And hard," she commented, pinning her ears back. Suddenlh, she rolled over on her back, her pale green eyes staring blanklh at the sky.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am

Raven put her loud on the pile. its so smalll she sigh before going to the apprentice den.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 pm

OOC: What do you mean 'put her loud on the pile'? I wasn't sure what you meant.

Froststream chuckled, and pawed at his whiskers, then batted at his nose. "If you mess with my ears, I'll mess with your whiskers!" She joked.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:21 pm

I think she means "load" :3

-

ResoluteStep let out a playful growl, "No, not my whiskers!" He gasped, dramatically then fell back, lying beside ChipmunkStar. "We will get through it," he said, glancing across to her, "With your leadership, you will guide us. We will stick together, through it all."
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

ChipmunkStar rolled on her side, her pale green eyes thoughtful. "I don't know what I'll do without you," she said, with a wry smile. "You always seem to comfort me at my most difficult times." She pinned her ears back and shook ger head, "Yes, your whiskers!" Sge recealed a playful smirk, swiping his whiskers,
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:28 am

Froststream sat down, next to ChipmunkStar. "I agree with ResoluteStep. "Better days are yet to blossom, like newleaf coming after a cold leaf-bare." She meowed. She then looked back at ResoluteStep. "Your whiskers will never be left alone!" She said, and laughed heartily.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:21 am

RavenPaw padded to the small famish pile. Frowning did she think to go hunting befor she ate. Padding away to the rock pile.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:16 am

ResoluteStep's eyes softened, feeling warmth and content. "That's what friends are for, right?" He tilt his head, smiling. The tom began to chuckle as he quickly swiped his paws, playfully out at the two she-cats. "My whiskers..My whiskers must be just amazing," he said in a playful cocky manner.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:25 am

"Your ears are even better," she teased, smiling. She rolled over, leaping on her paws as she leaned over to nip his ears.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top