Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh-Kill pile

+12
Elsa
The Stars and Skies
Leafheart
Aurora
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
*Firefly*
Magpie
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty Re: Fresh-Kill pile

Post by *Firefly* Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Froststream giggled. "Or your nose!" She meowed, and batted at his nose.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 pm

ResoluteStep began to chuckle, loudly. His golden eyes were warm. The tom lashed a paw out at ChipmunkStar's nose and then another bulky paw went flying out at FrostStream's ears. He twitched his white whiskers and revealed a large, cheeky smile.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:58 pm

She rolled over, swiping her small paws at ResoluteStep. "Roar," she meowed, revealing a goofy grin. She then crawled on ResoluteStep, trying to roll off him - acting like a kit 0.9

Weirdddd Munkoo xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue81/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:58 am

Lol!! xDD

ResoluteStep laughed, louder, his golden eyes softened. "Kit like mood, this sunrise, hm?" He joked. The tom swiped his paws out at Chipmunkstar then rolled onto side.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 am

Froststream laughed, and wiggled her hips. She lightly tackled ResoluteStep and ChipmunkStar. "It's a heap of cats! Mrrow!" She mewed, playfulness and warmth in her tone.

OOC: I have a new mouse because my mom stole mine 'cause hers stopped working with the left mouse button, and my new mouse is too short to stretch, so I have to pretend to be left handed to appease this darn mouse with a short USB cord. I might be a little slow. Very Happy
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Ohhh. That really sucks. D: Hopefully you'll get used to it soon. I actually can't stand using corded mice anymore. Since I went wireless, I'm never going back. Razz

ResoluteStep burst, cackling and laughing uncontrollably. He had not had this much fun in moons. He tugged, playfully, at FrostStream's ears with his white teeth; doing so carefully.

Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:16 pm

She revealed a smirk, then giggled as sge rolled off him. "Maybe," she replied, her pale green eyes shining brightly. "What an impressive cat pile!" She exclaimed, gently tugging Resolute‘s tail with her teeth xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue81/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:27 pm

ResoluteStep wriggled around, attempting to escape the pile of cats. The storm colored cat lay still then tilt his head towards FrostStream and ChipmunkStar, "Very impressive! We might accidentally get mistaken for a second fresh-kill-pile, you know!" xD
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 pm

"The kits might try to eat us!" ChipmunkStar cried in mock-horror, feeling in a playful mood. "We're not delicious, trust me! Eat him if you must!" She playfully shoved ResoluteStep, gently.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:12 am

Froststream smiled happily, and gently tried to bite ResoluteStep's neck, as a reply to getting her ears tugged. "Eat one of them! I taste like crowfood...!" She pleaded jokingly.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 am

The stormy hued tom laughed, loudly, his golden eyes were warm. "Oh, I don't think I'll all that tasty either!" He meowed, shaking his head, "I think you two would taste much better than I would."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:55 am

"I don't taste as good as you!" ChipmunkStar said. She jerked her head around to sniff her own fur, then leabed foward to nip Resolute‘s ears.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:14 am

Froststream laughed heartily. "We're just a big furry pile of 'un-tasty'!" She meowed, and rolled over so that she was on her back. She put her paws on her belly and looked up to the skies. "I hope newleaf will be early this year. It's my favorite season. I love seeing all the animals, and the flowers blooming. Plus, there's a bounty of prey then too!" She said, remembering last newleaf with a smile.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:49 am

ResoluteStep shook his pelt out and stared up at the skies, his gaze dipping down and fixing on Froststream momentarily then back to ChipmunkStar. "I like new-leaf, too," he meowed, warm memories and thoughts filled him with excitement. "Fresh prey, sunshine and no snow," he meowed, "Sounds perfect to me," he replied, purring. "What is everyone's favourite prey? Aside from me, of course!"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:14 am

Froststream chuckled. "I think mine would be... rabbit or bird, but then again... I like the bold taste of mice. To be honest, I don't like fish." She said, and stuck her tongue out as a joke.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:47 am

She rolled around, gazing at ResoluteStep warmlh, as she glanced at FrostStream briefly then back to ResoluteStep. "I love new-leaf, too. I feel new-leaf is like a fresh new start. New-leaf is my favorite, then next comes green-leaf." Her pale green eyes shined as she continued, "Well....rabbit are my favorite, then comes birf and vole."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 am

The stormy hued tom began to purr, loudly, his eyes were warm with content. "I'm so relieved that we won that battle," he meowed, "I knew we would take it back and show SombreClan what we are made of," he said, flicking his stormy colored ears.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:14 am

ChipmunkStar nodded, an obvious, relieved smile was across her muzzle, "Yes we showed them," she agreed. "Prey was extremely scare without the pines,"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 am

SHOOP! I forgot to post in the battle! D:
Glad we won it though! ValiantClan is now my main clan. Razz

Oh my god. I just realized that I stayed up all night.
XD

"I think everyone loves rabbits." She meowed. "I'm happy that we have the pines back. It's my favorite place to hunt." She said, and smiled. "They went too far. We all don't have much prey, but I guess they figured they deserved our own prey." Froststream mewed. "I love food, so I prefer the seasons with more prey. Sometimes, I daydream that we moved to a way better camp where there is no battles, and all of the clans were at peace, and we all combined into one, sharing prey, and it was always either green-leaf or newleaf." She thought back when she last dreamt that, and sighed happily. "I wish that could come true. I think everyone would be happier." The silver she-cat looked at the stars that she could see in the sky, and her smile drooped, seeing two stars, right next to eachother, closer together than the other stars. She shifted her head, and looked deep in thought.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:13 am

xDDDDD Yeahh, Jason said he was going to have SC retreat once they won it once. So, that's good haha. Razz

The stormy hued tom flicked his ear at the thought, he debated in his head whether he liked the idea. The clans had been separate for so long, the alliances, the fights, they were all formed for reasons which seemed just by the leader at the time. The clans would never get along if they merged, at least, he thought. "Maybe," he said, eventually, "I like everything the way it is. Battles and fights for our territory seem needed and almost crucial if we are to keep territory, regardless of if we were all together. There's always rogues and wolves," he said. The shaggy cat smiled and playfully batted a paw out at Froststream's ears, he felt all cats deserved their own opinion and didn't wish to seem too harsh.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:57 am

She cocked her head , "Maybe," she sai. "But, the clans wont be what makes us clans anymore." She said, thoughtfully. She rolled over on her vack.

YAY. YOUR MAIN >:3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 am

OOC: Yep! I'm starting to get more involved with Froststream, and I think I'll add some interesting plot soon. I'm going to make her have a sad past, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm gonna make happen. Any ideas?

Froststream heard their replies, though quiet, and then looked away from the two stars. She nodded. "I know. It's just a frequent daydream, I guess. I usually daydream about things, even while hunting, and most cats don't even notice." She said with a sigh. Her gaze lowered, looking at her front paws. She seemed to mumble a thought aloud, wondering about something.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:50 am

Lol! Exciting. Do it. :3 I want some plot with Res, but, I haven't thought of anything good. So, sorry. :/

The storm hued warrior gently bumped into Froststream, his golden eyes like orbs of sunlight. "I think I'd notice," he meowed, "Are you alright?" He glanced to the leader then back to Froststream, "You're among friends. We'll both always be here."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:13 pm

"Uh, yeah. I think so.." She said, looking away.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:23 pm

She laughed, offering a smile. "You think no one notices? Sometimes....sometimes, others aren't just sure how to tell you how they feel." She gently bumped into her friend.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:43 am

The stormy hued warrior lowered his eyes then smiled at the two cats, his two best friends. "ChipmunkStar's right," he said, smiling slightly.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 am

ChipmunkStar giggled, "I'm always right!" She joked.

I cannot imagine Munko giggling xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:21 pm

OOC: Ooh! Frosty and Chipmunk have been bumped up to the "Best Friend" list for Res! =P

Froststream nodded. She bumped ChipmunkStar's side back playfully, and smiled at ResoluteStep. "Yeah." She said, looking happier. "I'm glad I came over and talked to you two, I felt like a loner in the clan before. I was too shy to be social." She said, and shrugged. "It's weird, my old self seems so different."
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:56 pm

ChipmunkStar wrote:ChipmunkStar giggled, "I'm always right!" She joked.

I cannot imagine Munko giggling  xD

10 word roleplay minimum. Razz
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:32 pm

OOC - Ooh, that's a new rule. :3

Stormingwind drifted by the fresh-kill pile, a bored expression on his face. He eyed the other cats in the clearing with interest, flicking his ear absentmindedly before reaching down to grab a small mouse on the pile.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/7Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue89/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:47 pm

"I like the new you," ResoluteStep nudged Froststream with his nose, his golden eyes were bright. The storm hued deputy's gaze fastened on Stormingwind, "That one looks tasty," he meowed, nodding to his clan-mate; indicating that he picked a good piece from the pile.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 am

-bangs head- That 10 word thingy. I WANT TO BE LAZY xD Jk.

"That is," ChipmunkStar agrees with a small nod. "The wind is getting stronger these days." She said, flattening her ears in worry. she teasingly bumped back into FrostStream.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:59 pm

"Thanks!" She said with a giggle. "I like the new me better too. It's no fun being shy. You never meet anyone new and interesting!" She looked at ResoluteStep, her eyes filled with joy, for newleaf, for the compliment, and because she was just in a happy mood. She returned her gaze to ChipmunkStar. "Indeed. But, newleaf is starting to swoop in, so that's good! we'll have more prey, and the air will be swirling with flower petals off the trees. Our hearts will grow warmer with the season as well." She meowed, and smiled, hope and excitement in her eyes. "I hope we have some new kits this newleaf. It's the best time to have kits, although having them in leaf-bare makes them less vulnerable to the cold, as they were born in it and it makes them used to the chill in the wind." She replied, and looked up at the sky again, then lowered her gaze to the trees.
She watched one gaunt bird look around and fly or hop from branch to branch, scraping or pecking at the trees, looking for worms or any type of food. The bird fluttered its wings excitedly, and picked out a single worm it managed to find. It ate the worm quickly, and opened its wings and flew to a branch nearby, then went into its nest in the tree.

OOC: Whoah! That new 10 word minimum inspired me to write a longer post, and a random thing describing a random undernourished bird eating a random worm from a tree. Oh well.

Plus, I made it to 230 words! I counted. It was boring. ^_^
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:42 am

xDDD Nice! I like the bit about the bird though. It's well written.

"It seems it is getting stronger, plus.. I swear I felt some droplets on my pelt? I hope we're not due for a storm." The stormy hued warrior eased up his serious expression then cuffed Froststream's ear, "I think so, too. You both are so fun. Probably the two craziest she-cats in ValiantClan, along with Creekstorm," he meowed, playfully.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:18 am

"CREEKSTORM!?" The fluffy ragdoll galloped through the camp and approached the pile, her icy blue eyes were bright. "What about me?" She cocked her head to the left then nervously shuffled her paws, "Guess what!? I like Preyjaw!" She announced then marched over to the pile to pick out some prey.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 pm

"You‘re pretty crazy, to. " ChipmunkStar grins, smirking as she cupped his ears in a playful manner. She cocked her head, clearly amused as she tried not to laugh. "I think everyone knew that except ypu!" She teased, nipping Creek‘s ears.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 am

Froststream laughed heartily. "Get 'im, she-cat!" She called after her in a harmless tease. She turned her head back to ResoluteStep, and smiled. "I think you're even more fun!"

OOC: Why thank you! I'll try to write more bits like that, it makes my posts longer,and it gives me more roleplay experience the more I do longer posts, with good words to use, etc. Smile
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:32 am

"He asked me to be his mate!" The fluffy ragdoll bounced up and down on her paws, her icy blue eyes flickering in content.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:35 pm

"Awesome! I wish that would happen to me." She said with a smile.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:07 am

ResoluteStep tilt his head and warmly smiled. "That's great, CreekStorm! Congratulations," he meowed.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:09 pm

"Congratulations!" ChipmunkStar purred loudly, nuzzling her friend. "You're very lucky." Her pale green eyes gleamef.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Froststreams gaze sparkled with hope. What if that did happen to me? She sighed. No, he probably likes someone else anyways. She glanced at ResoluteStep, then ChipmunkStar. "And no I'm not telling who I like!" She joked.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:39 am

The storm hued tom flicked an ear, stiffening slightly at Froststream's outburst. He felt slightly awkward at the mention of the topic, while he had two crushes, they were small and he was not prepared to commit himself, not yet, anyway. "I better go," he said with a warm smile to the she-cats, "I don't want to be late for my border patrol. I'll see you both later!" He swiped a paw out at Froststream's ear then brushed past ChipmunkStar and padded towards the Border with SombreClan.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:19 pm

"Good luck on the border patrol!" The pale vrown leader called, warmly. She turned tl FrostStream and playfully poked her. "And who do you have your eye on?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 pm

"B-Bye!" She called out to him as he left. She heard ChipmunkStar's question, and paled. "Uh.. what do you mean? I.. uh.." She stammered, and eventually just closed her mouth, unable to try to defend herself and say she didn't like anyone. "Uhm.. well// c-can you keep it a secret if I tell you?" She said awkwardly. She didn't want to tell anyone, but ChipmunkStar was like a best friend now. Plus, she's a leader. She could probably keep a secret anyways.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Preyjaw scampered past, placing a small rabbit on the pile, before turning and running back off in the same direction he came from.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:06 am

"Good kill," the storm hued deputy meowed as he caught a glimpse of Preyjaw and his kill. He approached the pile and dropped down a small yet fat grey mouse.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinewhisker Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:24 am

Vinewhisker padded over to the pile, carrying a brown mouse. Pleased with her catch, she placed the mouse down onto the pile. "Seems like hunting's going well," she meowed with satisfaction.
Vinewhisker
Vinewhisker
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Fresh-Kill pile - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4