Into the grassy plains.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the grassy plains.

Post by Fenris on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 pm

After leaving the pack territory for a mere two sunrises, deep within the Lone-wolf territory- Fenris will finally decide what he'd like to do with his life. Just in time for Ravinto, the festival to celebrate the gods for the safe trip through the harsh snowy weather.... Fenris will return to the pack. He has been having second thoughts about his rank for a while, much like Waya did. And after what has happened, The Beta now knows just what he would like to do: Step down from being The Beta, and continue living in the pack as a lower rank. He might get a little personality revamp too!
(*cue dramatic music here*  DUN DUN DUN!! xD)

But for now, he hasn't exactly left the Lone-wolf territory yet, and the not so young wolf is feeling adventurous.... and the grassy plain has caught his eye. What will he do there? You'll just have to wait and see~

Any one got a loner or rouge who wants to meet a pack wolf?

He won't attack them (Or go on a massive killing spree or magically be able to understand them >.>) or anything like that, but he has wanted to know more about the 'fluffy squirrels' (His fabulous nickname for cats! :3) for a while now, even if he does scare one. xD Or accidentally sit on them. xDD After the whole epic forum battle between the wolves and the clans, there hasn't been much wolf and cat interaction. So why not start a little bit now?    
He won't be in the territory much longer so....  
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: Into the grassy plains.

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Awesome. Smile But. The cat rogue territory is very, verrryy far away from the lone wolf territory. xD
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Oh, yeah! xD Duh, I forgot about that. Razz
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Heheheh. Since ya have that problem, maybe you could make it so like... He comes back from the lone wolf territory but secretly sneaks off to the cat loner grounds and etc. :3 Maybe Okami and Aiyana or someone could be curious as to where you've gone and that people have seen ya less and less lately? xD

Hhhm. I just realized. If Fenris steps down as Beta, it'll make Howl's character and his mate - Dyani / Duckshine the new Betas. Or mah Wolfy or Ravey's wolfy, but my wolfy no have a mateyapatey and neither does Ravey's wolfy. xD
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:23 pm

OOOO I become beta?! MAYBEEEEE xD sounds seriouse.... I feel baad for fenris.... Poor guy, lost eh's mate.... anyways that would be very interesting. Marrok a beta i don't see him as that.... Anyways i like thee polteh!
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Maybbeee Raven, maybeee xDD
Fenny was getting a little boring, he needs to be happy again! I don't want him to die, yet so I thought I'd do something with him other than mope. xD He must be happyfuls! :3 Even if he loses his rank in the process.

That's a good idea Misery. O.O That works perfectly, thanks! Now it's time to go bother some Loners~ but first.... BACK TO CAMP!!
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Good thought, Mis. :3 Yeah, it's a good change up, Fenny, I likes it.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down