Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrors Background *is this ok?*

4 posters

Go down

Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty Terrors Background *is this ok?*

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:31 pm

I was wondering about meh new charrie Terror, heres his background story. He and his family where surrounded by a forest fire and his parents had thrown him over the flames and told him to come back when it was safe. They never got to throw his sister, Sorrow, over before they were engulfed by flames. He ran and hid and when the fire was gone he went back and found the charred, burned bodies of his parents, but no sign of his sister Sorrow. Miserycloud hinted in that something like that should have a great affect on Terror because this happened when he was a kit, so i was thinking what if he had flashbacks sometimes and kind of freezes in the middle of talking or whatever. Please tell me if this is ok cause i dont wanna roleplay that and have the staff all over me ;n; thats the reason i posted this so x3
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue6/6Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue100/100Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty Re: Terrors Background *is this ok?*

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:37 pm

YEAH! That's perf! Very Happy Good stuff, I like it. ^-^
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue5/5Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue43/100Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Thanks Very Happy! *fist pumps air*
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue6/6Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue100/100Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Sounds awesome!!! Razz
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue3/6Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:59 pm

But no one knows when he does, his eyes do a small flicker and he goes ridgid thats all that happenes o3o
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Sounds pretty good. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue4/5Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Terrors Background *is this ok?* Left_bar_bleue90/100Terrors Background *is this ok?* Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum