Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowkit all alone :(

3 posters

Go down

Snowkit all alone :( Empty Snowkit all alone :(

Post by Snowrift Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm

A small she-kit called Snowkit padded weakly into a small clearing not knowing where to go. I wonder where I am.She thought. Then Snowkit tasted the light air. She could smell other cats! At first she got excited then remembered her last encounter with a rouge. Will they be the same? Snowkit wondered. She also remembered her other clan which was far away. " I cant turn back" She wondered out loud. Bravely Snowkit padded into a small gorse tunnel not knowing where it led.
Snowrift
Snowrift
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Snowkit all alone :( Left_bar_bleue1/1Snowkit all alone :( Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Snowkit all alone :( Left_bar_bleue100/100Snowkit all alone :( Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Snowkit all alone :( Empty Re: Snowkit all alone :(

Post by Flare Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Hey Snoweh, welcome to the Forum :3
You need to be accepted before ya post anywhere, so wait until a mod accepts you, then you can post.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Snowkit all alone :( Left_bar_bleue6/6Snowkit all alone :( Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Snowkit all alone :( Left_bar_bleue95/100Snowkit all alone :( Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:16 am

MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Snowkit all alone :( Left_bar_bleue5/5Snowkit all alone :( Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Snowkit all alone :( Left_bar_bleue43/100Snowkit all alone :( Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum