Warrior's Den

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Warrior's Den

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:34 pm

"No we haven't. " he growled in a reply. "Im going to bed" he gunted and layed down. The tip of his tail swaying.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Berrystripe didn't like getting on another warrior's tail, not even if they were new in the clan. She walked over to Vengeance hoping he wasn't asleep and whispered. "Sorry if I annoyed you with my question." Then turned, thinking of going hunting alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Vengeance flicked his nicked ear. Hi didn't reply only grunted before snoozing.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Berrystripe moved over to her own nest and slept, choosing to not go hunting after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:59 pm

"Im going to bed." FallenSnow mocked Vengeance in a whiny voice, rolling her green eyes. She stood up and swished her white tail as she left. He must be new...
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:01 am

Berrystripe wasn't able to sleep and was laying in her nest, awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:02 am

xD I could see these two bickering all day.

Ven growld at the she cat before grumbling to himself, "lower spices..." he got up and streached before asking if anyone wanted to hunt.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 am

Berrystripe had heard what Vengeance had said about Fallensnow but ignored it. "I'd like to go." She answered him back, waiting for him to agree or turn her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 am

(xD Me too, it's going to be hilarious, them in the same clan)

Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 am

"Well lets go I don't got all day." He grunted before existing.  He sat outside the den waiting.

(Love hate relationship, oh to funny. I wonder if they would help one another.. or just say 'forget this')
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:13 am

(I'd like to see how those two would work out too, they sound so funny together.)

Berrystripe didn't take that long to get out of the warrior's den but Vengeance acted like it anyway. "Okay where to?" She was going to let him lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:17 am

xD I know, maybe Ill make Fallen "appear" in the hunting territories with them to see what happens xD
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 am

(xD that would be very interesting Razz)

Vengeance replied to her "the rock pile." He said before dashing off into the forest.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:21 am

(I'm game for her to show up.)

Berrystripe was surprised that he ran off and she dashed after him towards the rock pile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:45 pm

ResoluteStep stirred at the controversy and bickering, waking. He shook out his pelt and glanced around the den then bounded out.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:52 pm

OwlSong, a brown furred she-cat with green eyes yawned, and made her way to her claimed nest. She flicked her tail her eyes glazed

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 pm

PreyJaw scampered up to the entrance of the den. He peered inside, smiling. He sighted a free nest, beside what he assumed was CreekStorm's nest and ran inside to claim it.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:01 am

The fluffy flame-point ragdoll ran inside the den. "PREYJAW!" She howled. She didn't realize how loud she really was, excitement was flashing in her bright blue eyes. She pounced onto Preyjaw, landing in his nest and half on the tom. "You picked a nest by mine!" She licked his nose, "This is perfect."
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 pm

PreyJaw licked her cheek and began to laugh. "Good sniffing out, huh?" He meowed. PreyJaw flicked his tail at CreekStorm, resting it on her nose.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:51 am

Creekstorm wiggled her fluffy ginger and white tail, giving a rapid nod. "Yeah! Of course," she said, eagerly. She curled up, beside Preyjaw and softly purred, "I'm so glad you're a warrior. Do you like being a warrior?" She meowed, her eyes blinking shut more often, exhaustion beginning to take the she-cat.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Preyjaw lay his head on top of Creekstorm's back, resting his muzzle between her shoulders. "I love it," he replied, also yawning, "I'm glad that I'm finally in the same den with you and all my friends."
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:52 am

CreekStorm giggled in glee, her tail flicked side to side. "Me too," she said. She snuggled up closer to Preyjaw and closed her eyes tiredly. "W-Will you go hunting with me at dawn?" She meowed, opening one eye. "You're so warm," she then added.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:19 am

Berrystripe walked into the warrior's den, coming from the two-leg nest where she had seen Fallensnow and Vengeance. Being in a bad mood because she was jealous, she moved into her nest and put her head under her paws, as to hid her face. She was weeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Preyjaw licked Creekstorm's nose, loudly purring, "Of course I will. We'll catch heaps of prey together," he said. The tom felt hot, his eyes softened at the compliment. He buried his nose into CreekStorm's pelt then glanced across to Berrystripe, "A-Are you okay?" He said, softly, his fluffy ginger ears pinned back.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Berrystripe rubbed her face with her paw, forcing a small smile she answered Preyjaw's question. "I'm fine." She lied, clearly having something on her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:44 pm

CreekStorm purred at the thought then pressed her nose against her paws, falling asleep. She quickly jerked her head up, her eyes wide, "Oh no!" She wailed, "She's sad! Are you okay? What's wrong?" She flattened her ears and stared at the she-cat, deep worry lines creasing her face.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Preyjaw tilt his head to the side. "It seems like there is," he then said, softly, not wishing to upset the she-cat more. "Do you want to talk about it? CreekStorm and I won't tell anyone and sometimes it's better to tell cats than to keep it locked away," he meowed.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Berrystripe wished that Creekstorm hadn't noticed her face expression. Before she had a chance to lie again, Preyjaw spoke up and proved he had noticed her face expression too. "The tom I like, doesn't like me back." She confessed, not caring if the tom found out she liked him or not because she wasn't going to glance his direction again.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:37 am

"AWWW!" She wailed, her fluffy ears flattened against her head. She wriggled out from beneath Preyjaw and gave Berrystripe a gentle nuzzle or resurrance. "You're a pretty she-cat," she said, smiling, "And you're really nice, too. If he doesn't like you in that way, then, don't worry, another tom will come along and he will be perfect for you. ValiantClan has lots of toms and so I'm sure you'll find one perfect for you." The she-cat rubbed her head against Berrystripe, her attempt at being reassuring and warm.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:16 pm

"Maybe..." Berrystripe answered back, but didn't have much faith in finding a mate anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:36 pm

He flattened his ears and gave a small nod to CreekStorm, "she's right," he meowed. "CreekStorm sure does have her wise moments," he said, his eyes softened as he gazed across to her then back to Berrystripe. "You'll find a mate soon enough," he said, "You're a great she-cat."
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:37 pm

"Thanks Preyjaw and Creekstorm." Berrystripe answered back, feeling somewhat better before laying her head on her paws, looking at Creekstorm and Preyjaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:17 am

The large stormy colored tom padded in. He bowed his head to the cats inside, "Hey," he meowed, coolly.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:43 am

(Wait am a little confuzzled, is that tom Venny?)

Ven padded into the den he flicked a hello to everyone and bowed his head to Berry. He walked on and layed down in his nest.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 pm

(Yeah she was talking about Vengeance.)

Berrystripe faked a smile to her friend to try and allow him to believe nothing was wrong but didn't say anything. For some reason she was in the mood for crying again, she placed her paws over her face to hide herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Vengeancebreeze looked curiously at Berrystripe, she was his first friend. "Whats wrong?" He asked in his deep voice, not having a clue of what was going on. He thought back to him Fallensnow when they were fighting. Then Berrystripe came in looking angry and sad. His dark amber pools glowed as he awaited for a reply.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Berrystripe didn't think it could harm her if she bothered to tell him the truth, chances were he wouldn't even realize the tom she liked happened to be him. "The tom I like doesn't like me back." She answered simply, somewhat wishing he would figure out she was talking about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:12 am

"Why woudn't they? You are a beautiful young, talented she cat." He said what he thought still not knowing what to say until it clicked. "Oh... I know, I understand now. Berrystripe, you don't need to worry about my feelings to you, I just told you what I meant... The tuth about you, And thats where my heart lies. Is that why you stormed out of the two-leg nest? Afraid that you wont have me?" He growled playfully. He then got up and walked over to sit by her. Waiting for her reply of joy.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Berrystripe listened to him speak and a small smile appeared on his face. He was speaking what she wanted to hear but she didn't think he had figured out that she liked him. As his words continued to come out she almost didn't realize he had figured out for himself which tom she happened to like.

He then asked her if that was why she stormed off and she looked at the ground, feeling stupid. She wasn't sure if she was up to confessing getting jealous over him being with another she-cat. Vengeance had gotten up to move towards her and she let out a small sigh. "Yes." She felt so stupid for having to confess that to him.

She really wanted him for herself, and him being with another cat made her feel like he'd rather be with them then her. "So you really do like me more than her?" She asked, hoping he answer would be her and not some other she-cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Vengeancebreeze grined as he heared her confess. "It's okay, I don't mind you being jelous about me." He meowed, "Yes I do love you, you were my first friend in this Clan. I don't think I would of stayed without your help. And me and fallensnow ain't the best companens, I think she hates me more then like." He said as he looked at her. "You have nothing to fear, Ever since I fell for another she-cat. But was broken from her by my brother. I thought I she was having my kits... No it was his." He growled but waited for a reply.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Berrystripe felt embarrassed for being jealous and Vengeancebreeze was grinning about it. His words made her feel somewhat better, and when he used the word love it made her super happy. "I love you too." She answered back, though she was bothered that Fallensnow didn't get along with Vengeancebreeze.

Sure she though they might like each other but she also didn't like them not getting along either, it brought unwanted tension in the clan when other clan mates didn't get along. "I'm sure that isn't true." Though she wasn't all that sure, she didn't know Fallensnow very much. "I'd never cheat on you." She answered him back, angry that some she-cats would sleep with other toms when she was promised to one already.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Woah, that happened fast. xDD

Creekstorm stared up at Vengeancebreeze then hopped into her nest with Preyjaw and lay her head down on her paws. The she-cat fell asleep almost instantly, exhausted from the sunrise's work.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:16 pm

"I hope you don't..." he sighed as he got up and streach, "Wanna hunt?" He asked as he walked to the entrance of the den.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Berrystripe smiled at Creekstorm and Preyjaw before nodding to Vengeancebreeze. "I'd love to hunt with you." She stands and follows him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:32 am

Preyjaw quickly woke from his sleep and gently nuzzled Creekstorm with the tip of his nose. "Creekstorm?"
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:12 pm

CreekStorm stirred in her sleep then slowly shook her head and pushed Preyjaw away with her nose. "I want to sleep," she mumbled, an eye opening. She smirked to him then leaped at him, her eyes suddenly bright. "Preyjaw? Do you love Ravenpaw?"
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:47 pm

The fluffy ginger apprentice quickly jerked up his neck and stared at CreekStorm in confusion. "What? Love her?" He began to cackle, "No, she's just my friend. Why? Did you think I loved her?"
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 am

The ragdoll flattened her ears and looked surprised, her icy blue eyes softened. "N-No.. Of course not!" She rolled her eyes, "Pfft, no..Okay..Maybe," she then admitted, her head lowered in shame. "I-I'm sorry. I..I just," she felt a pang of something..Pain, love? Her head slightly elevated, "I really like you Preyjaw and when I saw you with her..I just, I thought you liked her and that I'd never ever stand a chance with you and.. I got sad.." She quickly flopped her head down onto her two front paws, tears forming in her icy blue eyes. "I.. I think.. I-I love you, Preyjaw," she muttered.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Preyjaw chuckled then licked Creekstorm's cheek, lovingly. "She doesn't stand a chance," he said. "There's only one she-cat that I have my eyes set on..And that's you. I love you too, Creekstorm," he meowed, rubbing his head against her. "In fact, I was meaning to ask you something..But, then the battle happened and I got too busy. Anyway..Will you be my mate, Creekstorm?"
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:48 pm

FallenSnow began to walk into the warrior den but stopped as she heard Vengeance and Berry. Her eyes widened and she slowly backed away. xD
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top