Camp Clearing

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Camp Clearing

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Ravenpaw scanned the terrian as hers met up with the striking amber eyes of a tom. She never seen him in the Clan and knew he was new, though she kept to herself she got up and tried to back deeper into the shadows of peace. She couldn't since the wall of the Clan was there so instead she watched him with slitted pools of green. "What do you want?" She asked in a soft yet annoyed tone, she missed the company of friends, like Preyjaw and Creekstorm but was scared they would reject her. She blinked slowly awaiting for they main coons reply.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:00 pm

He continued licking his paw and bringing It over his ear-"I want what every cat wants. To be respected. To be wanted here."-he said in a mocking tone to the apprentice, he was a new warrior but he had a ways of reaching beneath the pelt and getting to them, no one knew but that's how he survived before he joined this clan, he was one of the youngest warriors. Also the size of a senior warrior because of his breath. He licks his chest fur then rubs his head with an paw-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Doveheart padded out of the den, her blue eyes bright. The white and grey she-cat stretched widely, her fur ruffled from sleep.
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Rowanpelt looks around the clearing, his eyes drowsy as if he had hunted for moons. He stands yawning before sitting on his hindlegs and looking at doveheart. He nods his head in respect and greeting even if he didn't exactly know her-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Rowanpelt appears through the brambles of the warriors den. His eyes first before his full body appears and he pad over beside the highrock and sits down below it on his hindlegs licking his chest fur then his tail. Looking around for something to do but finding nhing. He sighs and gets in he center of the clearing trying to practice but he glances around not wanting to be watched. He lowers himself and with his belly ont he ground and he glides al0ng the smooth surface of camp. His ears back and tail between his legs as he uses perfect balance attacking an invisible enemy, his move expertly done with extreme blance-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 pm

- Please do not double post, you can simply press the "edit" button to the top right corner of your post [:
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/7  (4/7)
Health Bar:
89/100  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Ravenpaw Layied her seasell pink ears back as she heared his comment. "If you want respect you can get it by being kind to the ones you wish to be respected by." She growled before getting up and walking over to him on strong well built mucels that flexed under her obsidian black pelt. "I don't care if your a warrior and im an apprentice, but get one thing in that bold head of yours. Keep the words of hate out of your mouth. Then shall you be respected by the ones who come close to you, I am no stupid she cat who falls for the toms, so back off." She got into his face, she may have been smaller but she had no problem to get into someones face. " Your charms wont work on me, not till you learn something about this Clan..." the apprentice snarled before wipping around and doing so flicked the tom on the face with her tail.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Preyjaw glanced across to Ravenpaw then briskly padded towards the warrior den.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 pm

A storm hued tom bounded out of the warrior den. He tilt his head slightly to the left then let out a yawn. The deputy still felt drowsy from his slumber. ResoluteStep shook out his pelt and greeted the cats inside the camp with a warm smile, "Hey, everyone!"
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Rowanpelt was just itting on his hindlegs, listening to the apprentice talk and talk of how to gain respect, he knew how, but he chose when or when not to gain or lose it. His striking yellow eyes lowered to meet the apprentices gaze, his ears stay where they were and he looks at her as calm as can be. His muscles flexing as he moved, he looks her dead in  her eye, his calico pelt shimmers from the wind and sunlight for a one brief moment before he smiles softly, amusment sparking his gaze-"I have heard talk of you in my short time here apprentice. I will not be down talked by a she-cat who thinks she is the leader. I gain respect in my own ways. I would rather gain respect being myself then changing into something of a kind nature. My charms won't affect you because I don't want them to. You are nothing to me but a friend, apprentice, and clanmate. Now, rephrase your tone when you speak to me."-he says in the same tone of voice pausing when his sentences ended. He looks at the she-cat before raisng his head and watching her walk the opposite way. He looks at resolutetep and he nods in deep respect. He had never met the deputy but from the description people have told him he knows who he is. He watches the deputy for a few moments but he then turns back to the center of the clearing and glides along the smooth florr surface and then he spins his back leg around as if tripping an invisiable enemy then hooking a claw through what seemed to be a invisiable cat leg then he dragged to his right along the ground before he spun in mid-air landing with his left leg where the cats throat woul be, the move would be able to crush the stomach of a cat leaving it open for more attack or the throat and cut off the breathing for a few moments, he backed up a few steps and replayed the move as he watched wher he once was imagining the move-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Preyjaw tilt his head to Rowanpelt. "What a weird mousebrain!" He burst out, annoyannce tickling at his pelt. "So, on one paw.. He's grouchy, hostile and rude, then as soon as Ravenpaw tries to put him in place.. He's all wise!" He shook his head then slipped away to the warriors den.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 pm

FallenSnow smirked in agreement with PreyJaw and trotted out of camp.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 am

The black apprentice listaned to him as she sat in her corner. She growled as her eyes burned more than a spark of flame, they burned into a deep green pool of anger. "Me repeating myself to say sorry. No way. No im not doing that, have no respeact for me..." The young apprentice broke off with a deep snarl before getting up and walking out of camp. Needing to be alone and wanted, she often thought of leaving but then what good would that leave? All she needed was help, and no one was giving it to her dark disire. Was she worth nothing to the Clan if they have not yet helped her? Or did they know nothing of her sorts? Either way she needed a break from the Cats she felt that she once knew. The obsidian she walked the way her paws carried her and that led her to the Twoleg's nest.

Last edited by Ravenpaw on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:17 am

Creekstorm giggled loudly at Preyjaw's comment and scampered past him, bopping him on the head with her paw. She then eyed Rowanpelt and cocked her head to the side. "What are you doing? Do you want me to show you how to.." She pulled her ears back, seeming unsure at what the tom was doing, she then guessed at what he was doing and hoped she was right, "C-Catch birds?"
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 pm

He hears the comments and he smiles softly offering a light smirk as he watches the apprentice leave. He tilts his head to one side as if in confusion which he really wasn't. He might have been a mouse-brain but he didn't care. He curls up alone after padding away from everyone, the calico maine coon knowing what the apprentice said was true. He was just to stuboorn to listen. He curls his bushy tail over his nose. Sniffing lightly as he was getting used to newleaf.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:31 am

"Do you want me to show you where the warriors den is?" Creekstorm pressed on, determined to try and help the tom, little did she know that he probably did already know his way around. Her icy blue eyes were warm and flickering. "GUESS WHAT?" She meowed to Rowanpelt, "I have a mate now! Isn't that cool? He's really nice, too! And he's got soft fur."
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 am

The black golden calico colored long furred maine coon tom listened to her before standing up and stretching with a deep and long meow as he stretches, his bones ached, he knew where the warrior den is. But, he decided to sleep alone on occasions.-"That's good, Um???? I'm sorry. I never caught your name."-he said softly stopping his stretches but sitting down on his hindlegs where he was which is way across camp-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:26 pm

The obsidian apprentice hobbled into the camp. She leaned deeper into Rowanpelt as a sign for saying 'turn that way'. Her pools of green looked around before entering the Medicine cats den.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Rowanpelt holds on and leans that way beofr h lets her go-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 am

"That's CreekStorm," the storm hued deputy spoke to Rowanpelt, his gaze went to the ragdoll and chuckled. "I knew Preyjaw and you would become mates before long," he said.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:47 pm

The calico warrior nods to the deputy, his eyes follow his to where creekstorm was and he smiles-"I should have known. They share an attitude."-he smiles and purrs with amusment before looking a the deputy-"My name's Rowanpelt. You must be Resolutestep. I've heard of you."
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:17 pm

FallenSnow padded in and sat down to lick an ivory paw, frowning slightly at RowanPelt.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:11 pm

The obsidian cat limped out of the med den. Her wound felt better but she didn't herself. Seeing Fallensnow, Rowanpelt, and Resolutestep did she flick her tail in greeting. She felt awkward about the sunrise before but she didn't care what others thought. She yawned showing sharp delicate ivorys and a pink rough toungh. Heading to the apprentice den did she enter to find her nest and sleep.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Tanglefur awoke from his nap. He blearily opened his eyes. He yawned and stretched (or tried to stretch). His gaze fell on an unfamiliar calico warrior. "Ah, hello there." he greeted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:35 am

The storm hued deputy bowed his head to Rowanpelt, smiling warmly. "I sure am," he meowed, "Good things, I hope?" He tilt his head in a joking manner. "Are you settling in well to the clan?" He asked. The brawny tom tilt his head to the elder and to Ravenpaw; bowing his head to both cats to acknowledge their presence.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Rowanpelt nods to the deputy-"I am fitting in well."-he said softly-"Good cats, great food. The code. Nothing could be better. Besides the fights of course"-he smiles-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 am

The stormy hued tom gave a small nod, a wide smile. "Good," he said. A deep purr came from the deputy. "Perhaps sometime, you and I can hunt," he said, his eyes bright.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 am

Rowanpelt was listening to the deputy, he was more of a loner type in the clan but he sighs-"Hunting sounds good."-he said softly, looking in the apprentice den-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Preyjaw bounded out of the warrior's den, approaching ResoluteStep, "Hey!" He meowed as he swiped a paw out at his muzzle.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:38 am

The black apprentice walked out of the apprentice den, her head hurted like a whole clan was ontop of it. Walking out of the den did she slunk to the abadoned two legs nest, where it was the darkest and no body really liked it there. i guess i am weird to my Clan... she thought as she flicked her tail to Resolutestep, Preyjaw, and Rowanpelt.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:09 am

The stormy hued deputy bowed his head to Preyjaw in acknowledgement then shot a smile in the direction of what he assumed was Ravenpaw- he only caught a glimpse of the cat. The deputy chuckled, "Are you and Creekstorm well, Preyjaw?"
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:41 am

The young she cat dragged Berrystrip into the clearing. Her face stung as she was blinded with the scarlet blood. "Help! She's injured!" Her sea green eyes clouded with fear and mixed hope, wondering if she would make it.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Preyjaw stared wide-eyed at the warrior before dashing quickly to Leafheart's den.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Lionblaze sat quietly at one side of the clearing, listening to the conversations and flicking his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Rowanpelt immediately slammed his back paws to the ground and lunged towards the medicine den after berrystripe, wanting to help.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Vengeancebreeze:

A large brown striped tom came walking out of the warriors den. He heard sounds of fear and such. Confused by the behavior did he look around for a cat to ask. Seeing Rowanpelt did he walk up to him, "Hey what's going on?" His eyes dazed with concern and confusion.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:28 pm

The calico smaller then normal warrior looked at the huge cat who walked up to him, he skidded to a halt to avoid the cat. His yellow eyes striking with them being dialated.-"I do not know. A cats injured."-he said softly-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Venny listened before asking his next question, "what cat?" He asked as he looked to the medicine cat den.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Preyjaw dashed back, his eyes were wild and filled with fright. "Berrystripe," he meowed, "Berrystripe is wounded."
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:28 pm

The large tom looked to Preyjaw. Hearing Berrstripe's name did he jump up and dash to the med den. He didn't dare enter though as he feared he wouldn't like what he would see. Stopping did he stand outside the den entrance waiting for someone to report.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:47 pm

The tom looked around, he must have been important. He staye outside of the den in aguarding stance-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstrike on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 am

A sandish colored kit with black stripes exited the nursery. She was unusually small for her age but that made her fast and nimble. She looked around the camp curiously and then sat down. The she-kit was curious but didn't want to be bug to any of the other cats.
Moonstrike
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:04 pm

A midnight black apprentice walked out of the med den. Her sea foam green eyes were dulled with shock and fear, Is she going to die? Will she live. Did I do the right thing. Will she live? The questions shot through her head as she tried to claim hope on them. Getting out did she look to Venny but just pasted. To much was going on with her, she felt like she was losing everything she worked so hard to catch. Walking to the shadow's did she try to lay down. Feeling restless did she get up and pad in a back and forth line. Flash backs of death and blood filled her clouded eyes. It seemed like you could see them and feel what she was feeling. Walking back and forth did she lick her maw with the efort to clean the matalic tast of blood. Mumbling under breath as she looked like a mouse- brain fool. She needed comfort from someone and something. She couldn't go to the twoleg nest since the fox. She needed to be free of her life, to be the joyful cunning Ravenpaw once more. To play carefree and speak without worry. But all that's gone now and nothing could fix it.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Moonstrike wrote:A sandish colored kit with black stripes exited the nursery. She was unusually small for her age but that made her fast and nimble. She looked around the camp curiously and then sat down. The she-kit was curious but didn't want to be bug to any of the other cats.

What is your character's name? :3

Preyjaw glanced across to Ravenpaw then scampered over to her, knowing well that Berrystripe was her mentor. "She is in the paws of Leafheart and StarClan," he meowed. "She's strong. I know she can survive this. She is a great warrior and she can beat this, I know it." He gave her a gentle nudge, an attempt of reassurance.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Ravenpaw kept pacing, she new preyjaw was by her but paid no attention to his presence. Stopping did she wirl around to face the russty ginger tom. "And what if she doesn't? StarClan hasen't had mercy on me since the raid! Everyone is dieing or missfortune come's mine or the clans way! Why should I believe they will put the slightest of hope into the life of me. If I lose my mentor, then what?" Her eyes blazed with a cold green fire, her fur was ragged and bloody from her wounds and from her dear mentors. She wished Her friend was right but she didn't understand or believe in what he said. Calming down did she look away and look blankly into the shadow's. Was she losing it or was this her fate?
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstrike on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Beekit watched the cats disagree with pale green eyes. The kit wanted to go over and introduce herself but she was a little shy.
Moonstrike
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm

The fluffy russet colored warrior slightly tilt his head down, gazing at his paws in disappointment. "Sometimes bad things happen," he meowed, almost a mutter, "But, they happen for a reason and it doesn't mean that only bad things will ever happen. Good things will happen too, it just may not seem like it right now. StarClan is there for us, they will guide us." The tom then turned and briskly padded towards the hunting grounds, deciding he needed to clear his thoughts- he still felt rather shocked that Ravenpaw had spoken to him like that, but, he could understand her rage and frustration, sort of..
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 pm

SmirkingKit padded in and looked up at the two cats, unfazed by their speech. He shrugged and swept a small paw over his ear, tail tip twitching lazily as he listened.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Rowanpelt watches the deputy for a few moments before turning to ravenpaw and prewjaw. he felt his muscles tense and he was about to jump over there but he stays still, his fur on end, he didn't know this feeling, he stays quiet and pads the opposite way and lays down curled up-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:13 pm

SmirkingKit pricked an ear to Rowan and trots over to him. "Hey," He squeaked, poking a soft paw at him. "Who are you?"
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top