Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Characters

3 posters

Go down

Question about Characters Empty Question about Characters

Post by Mistpaw Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Basically, this is my question:
Is it possible to re-start? Because my last Character Creation isn't what I wanted any longer. I was wondering if I could make a new Character and ditch the two old ones (I never RPed with them anyway), since I want to have a healthy start 'round here? :3
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue1/1Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I need friends...

Back to top Go down

Question about Characters Empty Re: Question about Characters

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:41 am

Of course! It's super easy to do as well.

Remember, when you start the forum, you're given 5 free character slots. This means you can have five characters on your account at once and they're free. So, currently, you have two characters on your account. This means you have three more characters left until you need to "purchase" character slots through the admin store using points (points can be collected through posting on the forum!). But, if you discard or kill these two, then you'll have 5 free character slots again. So, 5 free characters at any given time. If you roleplay 5 and wish to add another character, then you can start purchasing.

SORRY. I went off on a tangiant there. Okay, I'll asnwer your question now. xDD

If your characters were in clans or the pack, then you need to notify the "leader" of the pack or clan. If you don't hear from the leader in a few days, inform an Admin/Mod who can alter the list of allegiances for you. So, any user in bright green or yellow can do that for you. Some of the leaders are a bit busy. I can remove Gailen for you from the pack list since the active pack leader can't alter the list. However, for Swiftpaw, you'll need to notify Whisperingstar (her account is 'Flare')

You can roleplay their deaths out if you wish. Or you could merely "discard" them. By discard them, I mean just stop roleplaying them. Whichever option you pick, though, you do need to tell a leader of the clan they're in. But, if they're rogue, kittypet or lone character, then you don't need to tell anyone, except a Mod or Admin. I'm considering adding a "deceased" characters list. So, if anyone is planning on killing a character or even discarding a character, a Mod or Admin will need to know to alter this list.

So. Short answer.
If they're in a clan or pack - Tell the one in charge of the pack/clan.
Since the pack is going through restructuring at the moment, I can alter the pack stuff for you. So, don't worry about your wolf character.
Then... That's it. You can roleplay out their death or just stop roleplaying them. Then.. Go create a new character at the sign up section. Easy as!

Let me know if you get stuck or if this was a little too confusing. ^-^
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue5/5Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue43/100Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:51 pm

You missed one important piece, I think:

I never RP'd with them! They're completely unused characters, and they've never been used in any of the areas, ever. So if I discard them, I can't exactly RP out my death, since that would be a wee bit awkward: Nobody really knew either of my characters....

Sorry if this seemed a bit rude (I get paranoid so I tend to say that a lot)... OnO
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue1/1Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I need friends...

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

If you've never used them, then just notify the leader of Tempestclan and tell her that you're not going to RP Swiftpaw anymore. Then, create new characters at "sign up" Very Happy

Discarding is not roleplaying them anymore. Basically "abandoning" them. As long as you tell a leader that they're gone, it's fine.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue4/5Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Question about Characters Left_bar_bleue90/100Question about Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down