Le Entrance

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:22 pm

She Smiled Nodding Towards Her, "Ah"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:25 pm

The scout nodded in agreement, glancing at the den. "Maybe I'll go another day, but today I believe it is time to sleep." He slowly padded toward the den for sentinels and scouts.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 pm

She Nodded, "Agree I'm Quite Tired Myself" She Yawned Following Him
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Leafheart on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:32 pm

"Same here..." Pandora padded after Sandalio and Ankado.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:19 am

Shanook darted through, his ears flicking.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:57 am

"Shanook!" Adanya howled a greeting as she quickly approached him.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:14 am

Dakota ran in between Shanook and Adanya, gazing up at them with beaming brightly lit eyes. "When can I go out hunting and fighting with you two? I want to be the greatest and strongest wolf around!"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:06 am

Katani padded out of the Rendezvous Den. "Soon enough, Dakota. You have a strong spirit, I'm sure you'll be outside soon enough." She nipped the young pups ears playfully, then turned back toward Shanook and Adanya. "How you doing? You look like something's on your mind."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Lois on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:53 pm

The pup pads into the camp, moving with a slight sort of elegance, she sits next to her brother, smiling deviously. "Don't worry Dakota, we'll be doing all that soon enough...

avatar
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 129
Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:01 pm

"I'm still thinking about the intruder we had. A cat," he said, "The thing was so foolish. It just ran further into our territory and seemed to get more and more hostile." Shanook slightly laughed, shaking his head. His attention was caught by the two pups. "Katani is right, you both will be learning how to hunt and fight soon. Your invitation should not be too far along."
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Adanya frowned, nodding. "Stupid squirrel," she muttered angrily. The Guardian slowly shook her head and nudged Shanook. "Bet you scared it out of it's fur, though!" She laughed, her greenish yellow eyes bright.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Akando slid out out of the den, yellow eyes twinkling groggily.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:41 pm

"Hey," Adanya barked to Akando. "How are you?" She swished her fluffy snowy tail at him.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:25 pm

The wolf shambled over to Adanya, "Well." He barked in reply, countering sociably. "Yourself?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Aiyana brushed up against her Guardian, then glanced across to Akando. "Hey," she barked as she kindly smiled. "How are you enjoying it here?"
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 pm

The scout sent a broad smile in the direction of the Alphess(Is that correct?), lowering his yellow orbs respectfully, "I like it a lot."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 am

"We're lucky to have you," chipped in the Delta Female as she approached the group with a small rabbit latched in her jaws. "I'm Dyani," she managed to say while holding her kill. "Delta Female. Welcome to Washaki."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:57 am

Shanook grinned at the compliment from Adanya. Shanook turned his head, smiling to Akando. "It's good that you're settling in," Shanook barked. "Perhaps sometime, we can hunt together?" He smiled.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Lois on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Asha glances up at Shanook and Adanya, a grin tugging at the corners of her muzzle, "Ooooooohhhh." She barks teasingly, before heading back into the alpha den.
avatar
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 129
Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Shanook felt a sly smirk spring across his muzzle as he swiped a paw playfully out at the pup. xDD
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by *Firefly* on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Winter padded up to Shanook. "Heya." She said coolly. "I still can't get Inak to make any friends." She said. She frowned at the memory of Sakani. She had chose to be a lone wolf, and she was her friend before. "How are things going for you?" She said as she sat down. She was truly bored, as she didn't feel like hunting yet, but didn't want to be lazy and take a nap.
avatar
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 14
Location : Home. And by home, I mean under your bed. :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:52 pm

"Really?" Shanook lowered his head and slightly sighed. "That's a shame. Perhaps invite her to come hunting with us sometime," he bumped into the she-wolf, gently, in a friendly manner. "Good, but troubled," he said. "We had some trouble on the borders. But, it is all cleared up now. And, sadly, prey is also scarce," he slightly frowned. "But, I am well.You?"
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

"Of course," Akando grinned cheerfully at the Delta, ducking his head in a nod.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Shanook grinned in delight; his head bowing. "Great!" He barked. "Have you met the Alpha and Alphess's pups, yet?"
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by *Firefly* on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:02 pm

OOC: Inak is a guy, he's Sakanis brother.

Winter smiled. "I am well, though I am not sure what to do today. Want me to hunt?" She barked. She caught the question to the other wolf, and decided to answer as well. "I heard about the new pups, but didn't see them. I'll do that later." She said. She sat down, and tried to smooth her always-ruffled white fur. "Bleh." She muttered under her breath. I'll never have a smooth pelt.... She thought with a sigh.
avatar
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 14
Location : Home. And by home, I mean under your bed. :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Dakota trampled in, howling loudly. "HELLO EVERYONE!" He gazed around, his eyes wide.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by *Firefly* on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Kahlua walked next to her brother. She ran up to Winter and Shanook and bounced up happily. Winter chuckled. "Hello! You must be Kahlua." "Yeah! Who are you?" Kahlua asked. "I'm Winter."

"And who are you?" Kahlua barked excitedly to Shanook.
avatar
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 14
Location : Home. And by home, I mean under your bed. :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm

The small light grey sentinel Pandora walked in. "Hi guys." She barked to the wolves in the entrance.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Yawning Sandalio Padded In Grinning ,"Hey" She woofed
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:29 pm

"Not yet," Akando shook his head, then turned his gaze to the entering wolves. "Hello!" He greeted them sociably, a contented smile forming on his maw.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:29 pm

She Nodded Towards Him, "Hey Akando"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:33 pm

"How are you?" He barked warmly toward Sandalio, grey paws restlessly shifting.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:35 pm

"I'm Quite Great Thank You" She Ruffled Her Fur, "How About You?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 pm

"Hi Akando..." Pandora didn't know him too well, so she was shy towards him. She walked off to the den to get some rest.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:37 pm

She Looked At Pandora, "Hey"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:41 pm

"Hey Pandora!" The social scout called after the retreating she-wolf, yellow gaze befuddled. Not one that was accustomed to shyness, he attributed her swift exit to an error on his part. "How are you?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:42 pm

She Sighed And Dipped Her Head Padding Off
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:46 pm

"Bye, Sandalio!" He barked, trotting over toward the camp exit. Akando still hadn't explored the entirety of the territory, and was eager to do so. The scout paused, glancing around to see if anyone would be free to join him.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 pm

She Nodded And Headed Towards The Forest
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Soon, she walked back out. "S-sorry if I upset you by walking away Akando." She barked quietly, still extremely shy to the he-wolf she barely knew.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:03 pm

His muzzle stretched into a cheerful grin as he barked, chuckling. "I was worried I might have offended you without my knowledge." Nodding toward the exit of camp, he added. "I haven't seen the whole territory yet, have you? You could come with me while I explore." His earnest yellow orbs focused loosely on the shy wolf.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Sandalio Made her way to the gushing river her ears flat as she sighed thinking
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:07 pm

"Um, sure. I haven't seen the mountain, i usually stay by the river." Pandora replied, loosening up a bit. Her pale green eyes still gave away her partial shyness.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 pm

"Great! I haven't seen the mountain either - or the river, but water isn't a strong suit of mine." A laugh escaped his parted maw, mingling with his bark. "Meet you there!" The brawny wolf shambled out of the cave.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:21 pm

"Ok!" The small she-wolf shot after him, her eyes no longer tainted with shyness.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:50 am

My gosh. Whenever I get online, there's like a trillion of new replies. xDDD I just realized Okami and Aiyana have a bossy wittle pup. Miss Asha. xD

She bowed her head to the wolves then headed to her den.
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Fenris on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:28 pm

I know what you mean xD

Fenris makes his way out of the Beta den, looking around happily.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 pm

KaniRain~ wrote:OOC: Inak is a guy, he's Sakanis brother.

Winter smiled. "I am well, though I am not sure what to do today. Want me to hunt?" She barked. She caught the question to the other wolf, and decided to answer as well. "I heard about the new pups, but didn't see them. I'll do that later." She said. She sat down, and tried to smooth her always-ruffled white fur. "Bleh." She muttered under her breath. I'll never have a smooth pelt.... She thought with a sigh.
KaniRain~ wrote:Kahlua walked next to her brother. She ran up to Winter and Shanook and bounced up happily. Winter chuckled. "Hello! You must be Kahlua." "Yeah! Who are you?" Kahlua asked. "I'm Winter."

"And who are you?" Kahlua barked excitedly to Shanook.
SORRY O_O MY MISTAKE. xD

Shanook frowned, his ears flattened. "Prey is scarce and hard to come by," he said, "If you are able to catch anything, it would be appreciated." He said, grinning. The grey and white wolf glanced down to Kahlua. "Why hi there, Kahlua! I'm Shanook, the Delta male. You're Okami's and Aiyana's pup, right?" His smile widened. He loved pups.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by *Firefly* on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Kahluas eyes widened. "Wow! A delta! That's so cool!" She said, then realized he said something after that, and nodded, still caught up in the excitement of meeting higher-ranked wolves and exploring the cave.
avatar
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 14
Location : Home. And by home, I mean under your bed. :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:54 pm

The delta chuckled loudly, swiping a paw teasingly out at the pup.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum