Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Entrance

+26
Ayoko
Talon
Akauri
River
Shinoma
Alue
Nezous
Fang
mboutwell7
Raven
Resolute
The Stars and Skies
Duckshine
SilverStripe
Flare
Pigeon
Leafheart
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
*Firefly*
Lois
Alpha Okami
Alphess Aiyana
Mismatched
30 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Striding into the cave, the brawny wolf grinned warmly, yellow gaze flicking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Kahlua looked surprised for a moment, but then batted a paw at the deltas nose, giggling.

Winter smiled, and bowed her head respectfully to the delta. "Of course. I'll go out right away. Would you or anyone else want to come with?" She asked, her tail swishing excitedly. She liked hunting, and it would be needed now that prey was more scarce for Washaki Pack.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:47 pm

"I could go," Akando barked, ambling over toward the speaking she-wolf. "I'm Akando, one of the scouts."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Winter smiled again. "Hello! I'm Winter, a sentinel." She barked. "Sure, you could come with." She said.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12 pm

He nodded, "Nice to meet you," Akando smiled cheerfully as he waited for others to join.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 pm

"I'll come, too!" The Delta Female greeted Shanook with a playful bump. "I'd love to join in the hunting party," she said, offering a warm smile. "I'm Dyani, don't believe we've met?" She said, eying Winter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 am

Winter smiled warmly. "Awesome. And I don't think we have. Nice to meet you!" She barked kindly. "I hear you're the new female delta." She said, bowing her head respectfully once more. "An honor. I've heard you are a good contribution to the pack." She said, smiling wider. She enjoyed meeting new wolves, and she hoped she could get to know Dyani and Akando better as time passes by.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 am

A pup scampered by. "HI!" He nearly stumbled into the Delta Female, grinning up at her with a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 am

Katani padded into the Cave, red fur flattened cooly. She looked around and sought out a new scout, Akando. "Hey! I'm Katani, nice to meet you. I'll come with you." The alas' amber eyes glowed warmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 am

"I'm Akando!" The scout grinned cheerfully at the wolves hunting, yellow gaze wavering iver Katani. "Nie to meet you, Katani."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Similar name to Sakani.. Winter thought, but pushed it back in her mind. She smiled at the pup and then looked at the to-be. "Cool. Dyani, Akando, Katani, and me. Good hunting party." She said. "I think we have about enough." She barked. "Last call to join the hunting party! We're heading out soon." She howled to any wolf nearby, and then put her head back down, her white fur ruffling in the wind. "Inak, you coming?" She barked to the shy wolf a little ways away. "I guess.." He said, and walked over to them.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Fenris pads out of the beta den, a cheerful smile stretched across his muzzle.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Winter looked over at Fenris. "Hello! We're making a hunting party. Washaki needs the prey." She barked. She looked over in the direction the wind was blowing from. I wonder if it'll storm here sometime. She thought, her fur still ruffling in the breeze.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:40 pm

"Need an extra paw I take it?" Fenris padded over ears perked. He smiles politely, feeling the gust of wind float through his fur. He nods, "Sure I'll come too then, the skies help us- we need all the prey we can get!"
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Winter smiled at Fenris. "Alright! I think we have enough now. Let's head out." She barked.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Akando barked in response, "Where are we heading?" His yellow optics glitter cheerfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm

"Anywhere is good to me!" Fenris called, looking around at all the wolves, shining with pride I never felt so welcomed, it's nice... the thought floated in his mind, making a cheerful grin flash across his muzzle.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Winter let a little of her fun side flash out, bumping into Fenris and Katani, the closest wolves, playfully. "That mountainside where there's lots of caribou. I have a good feeling we'll get some prey for the pack. Let's go!" She barked, and started running as soon as the others were ready.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Sandalio padded in her spirits were still low, she ruffled her fur and yawned and walked on by, "Hey guys" She said softly before nimbly walking into the warrior den her tail was slightly dragging
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Akando watched Sandalio, observing her subdued attitude with a slight frown. "Bye?" He barked, turning to bound after Winter and the others, resolving to visit Sandalio when they returned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm

She turned her head before they left and nodded towards him, "Bye" she said briefly before quickly slipping into the den leaving the others behind
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Fenris glanced over at Sandalio with a flicker of indifference, before charging after the others. A prickle of eagerness surged through his paws as he ran after them. With so little prey- this could be just what the pack needs. Let's hope we find some. He silently hoped.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 am

Asha trots into the open surroundings of the cave, her eyes narrowed as she pads up to Dakota, "He-hummm," she barks in a hushed voice, "Ready?"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Akando ambled into the cave with a grin splattered across his muzzle, warmly barking. "Hello!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Adanya briskly padded through, smiling. "Hi," she barked a greeting.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/5Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:28 pm

"How are you, Adanya?" He barked with a cheerful grin, bounding over to his packmate. His yellow orbs glisten with near permanent excitement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Adanya revealed a warm smile, "Oh, I'm good! Yourself?" She flicked her tail at the male wolf, her eyes shining contently.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/5Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:55 pm

"Likewise," his paws thrummed happily as he shifted them repeatedly, rambling excitedly. "I had no idea the pack had all of those places! Especially the Battlegrounds!" Having explored most of the land today, his new knowledge gave him a contented feeling, until he remembered the pack's scarcity for prey, eyes dimming slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:18 am

She couldn't help but laugh lightly. "There are a lot of places," she nodded, agreeing. "It is good to see you excited! Have you met a lot of wolves?" She asked, eager to know how the new wolf was settling in. She continued to smile, although the pack's prey predicament kept nagging at her mind.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:38 am

"A decent amount," the rust smudged scout barked, fighting the small frown that formed on his muzzle as he thought of how many more wolves there must be, meaning more wolves that needed prey. A grin reemerged as he nudged Adanya with his muzzle, adding. "Not nearly as many as you must know, you've been in the pack a long time, right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 am

She slightly flattened one ear and gently nudged him with her snow coloured muzzle. "You seem stressed," she said, dipping her small shaped head to the side. "The prey issue has everyone worried," she said, huffing a saddened sigh, "But, don't stress your fur-off. Aiyana and Okami will think of something. They will not let us starve." She flicked up her ear and slightly shrugged. "Somewhat," she said, "I really do love it here, though."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Shanook padded up alongside Adanya, greeting her with a gentle nip. "Hey," he barkedto her and Akando.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/5Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:15 pm

"As do I," he barked to Adanya, turning and smiling widely at Shanook, "Hey!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"Hey, Shanook!" Adanya barked a greeting."How are you and Dyani?" She revealed a cheeky smirk then nudged Akando.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:12 pm

He fought the small, teasing smirk that threatened to appear on his muzzle, yellow gaze wavering expectantly over Shanook. His shoulder nudged Adanya, the smirk forming halfway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:32 am

The Alpha entered. "Ah, Akando, just the wolf I'm after," he said, smirking. "I want you to prepare yourself. You, Jiyu and Gale will be attending a patrol to the cat packs. We are in need of food and we need to be sure that we won't run into any.. trouble," he said, grinning. Little did the male know that the clans were empty. "Dyani will be leading the patrol."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue98/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:41 am

Akando lowered his head respectfully to the Alpha, yellow gaze glittering with excitement. "Sounds great - when do we leave?" The brawny, rust smudged wolf barked, trying to reign in his eagerness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm

A small she-wolf bounded out of the Rendezvous den, excitement shimmering in her eyes.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue97/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Asha trots up to the bouncy rendezvous, her eyes shining. "Greetings, I am Asha, pup of Aiyana and Okami!" Barks the pup simply.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Gale padded in, gazing around contently, large shoulders moving powerfully as he walked. "Greetings everyone." He said, smiling.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/6Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm

"Dyani?" The Delta's ears pricked at the mention of the she-wolf's name. He slightly frowned, feeling a rush of worry for the wolf. He slowly glanced away and laughed at his overreaction. It's just those fluffy squirrels.. She'll be fine. He flicked his ears, "Good idea, Okami." Shanook peered down to Akira. "Hi! I'm Shanook!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/5Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Akando excitedly gazed toward the exit of the cave, eyes glittering. "Soon we will have so much prey!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Dyani nodded in agreement to Akando's statement as she padded out of the cave. "That's right," she said, grinning in glee. What an honor it was, leading the patrol to the cat territories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Shanook grinned, sighting Dyani. He scampered over like an excited pup. He licked her cheek. "You'll return with success," he said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm

She nuzzled him, lovingly. "Thanks," she said as she took a step back, feeling somewhat shy around the Delta. "I have a strong patrol, too. We will scout our that territory and see how busy it really is," she flicked an ear, a grin on her expression. She was excited yet she was a bit worried; who knew what was ahead?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Shanook examined her then nodded. "I'm sure it will be good," he said as he licked her cheek again. He flashed her a cheeky smile then slipped inside the cave,
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Akando glanced backward over the entirety of wolves, striding steadily out of the cave to stand near Dyani. He waited beside her, eyes glittering excitedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:05 pm

She stared after Shanook, her eyes warm. She turned to Akando. "We will be going soon," she said, "I'm just waiting for confirmation from Aiyana and Okami."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Okami flicked Dyani gently with the end of his tail. He nodded to the Alpha's den then slipped inside, indicating for her to follow.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue98/100Le Entrance - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Akando nodded at Dyani's word, dipping his cranium to the Alpha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum