Le Entrance

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:44 am

Talon wrote:The maned wolf tilted his slender head towards the wolf that said his name towards him. He dipped his head in te best respect that he could. The others (Humans) had a condition that this wolf resembled that made him an omega. It wasn't the same but, in the other's world it was known as Bipolar. Extreme rage that no one could stop. That's what made him an omega.-

MiseryCloud wrote:You can have personality problems like anger and etc, but, you can't label it as bipolar since it hasn't been purchased.

Your comment was altered to make it comply with forum rules and regulations. Smile
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:32 am

Asha storms into camp, her eyes dancing from one wolf to another. She was almost fully grown, her midnight black coat very well kept and smooth. The wolf had constantly been looking for her friends, but they had all seemed to of disappeared - or from her point of view, they must be avoiding her! Asha took a deep breath and tried t calm down, leaving the she-wolf in a mild state of depression...

Lois crept into camp silently, her eyes bright and alert. The she-wolf jumps slightly as Asha storms past her, and her fur stands on end. She tries to flatten Iberia fur back down, but it seemed harder than it looked... Because now she wanted nothing more to be alone on the hillside. Lois gently places one paw after the other leading her to the center of camp.
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 am

(I should make ceremonies or 'ish' ceremonies for wolves....Gotta find le time O.O Eeep.)

The snow colored wolf tilt her head to the two wolves and offered a kind smile, "Hello," the Guardian woofed.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:18 am

Orion turned toward the voice he heard of the snow colored wolf. He let's out a small growl heading towards the exit-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:58 am

(That would be awesome, Mis :3)

Alvaro tilt his head as he examined the others, a small smile parted across his muzzle.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 pm

A black pelted brute slowly emerged into the clearing; a small smile stretched across the corners of his wide jaw. With a small jerk of his head, he gazed at the other wolves almost peacefully, padding up to them casually as he did so. "How is everyone?" Fenris asked, his deep woof rumbled at the back of his throat. The Beta's usually burning amber gaze, was surprisingly filled with warmth- as he pushed the past behind him.
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Fang turned around to see another black wolf speak to him and his other pack mates. Dipping his head in respect, he did smile. "I'm fine. Thanks for taking the time to ask us this question. I'm sure a lot of us are doing just fine".
Before Fang could even say something else, another new scent came to him. It was the scent of a fae. A new wolf had entered into this territory. Shrugging it off like it was just part of his imagination, he layed down while enjoying the peaceful view only a few feet from the cave entrance.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 pm

The wolf sighs and stops before he leaves the camp. He turns and looks around-"Who here has the highest command?"-the wolf says with a snarl appearing on his lips-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:13 pm

He held back an embarrassed chuckle. "No need to be so formal- we are pack-mates after all." Fenris's eyes glowed with faint amusement, at Fang's reply; Feeling somewhat out of place with formalities, but shrugging it off all the same. A fresh scent of a newcomer, drifted into the Beta's nose, but he forced himself to push it aside for a moment. Something else needed to be done first. "...Trying to sound threatening are you?" Fenris turned to face the omega, casting him a questioning look. Unfazed by the growl in the wolf's tone. "Here? I am, why?" He asked bluntly, but calmly.
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:11 am

The tall, ugly, yet brave maned wolf looked at the beta, he sighs and closed his eyes looking down before he opens his eyes towards the beta. He looks at him and bows his head-"Name's Orion, rogue. I warn you now, respond how you like. I am taking a small part of the mountain hunting area as my own, any creature I see there will face me."-he says with a calm tone hinted with a growl. He turns and heads toward the exit-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 am

Lois turns swiftly at he sound of the voice, the fur on the back of her neck spiked up once again. Once the canine realises it's only Adanya.. She allows it to lie flat again. Lois trots over to Adanya, her paws very gracefully gliding across the cave floor. " Hello Adanya!" Barks the ginger and white she-wolf.

Asha very simply ignores Adanya's greeting on stalks into the rendezvous den.
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:13 am

"And you think we are just going to allow that?"Fenris stepped in front of Orion in an attempt to block his path towards the exit. The small smile was still laced within his jaw "That's a pretty bold claim... what happened to staying with the pack?" His head tilted so that he could look him in the eye with a hard questioning stare. "There's plenty of other territory in the lone-wolf grounds for you to claim- I won't let you take what is not yours." The Beta's ear flicked with interest.
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Akauri walks out of her hiding spot. She stretches her legs. She walks around the territory. Akauri shyly separates herself from other wolves in the pack. She walks under the tree. Akauri curls her body up and relaxes. She watches everything around her.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Orion stares at the beta with stone cold glare. He pads forward and rams his shoulder to the beta's with extreme power that even surprised himself-"This pack has done nothing but harm me my whole life."-he glanced at the birthingden for a moment before he growled and headed for the exit yet again-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Be realistic. Wolves don't call each other "rogues"- Also, who gave you permission to create a character plot like this? Having your Omega take over part of the pack's hunting? No one. Stop breaching GBMP's rules, Talon.

Adanya, the female Guardian took a bold move - she dashed forward and attempted to slam her jaws down on the Omega's shoulder, hoping to at least crush it or break it. She growled in annoyance, "How dare you treat our Beta in such way. The Alphas are not around and you treat our next in command in such a manner? If you were not pleased with the pack, then, you are free to leave. But, after that performance, I doubt you will be free to leave at all."
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Yes, I noticed that you like making your character rebellious, and that is fine usually. But this is getting out of hand. A character plot is something a character will preform that will effect either the character's life, and/or something that effects the clan or pack's way of life (either through territory borders, forbidden love, death of a character, illness, leaving a clan/pack etc.). Get permission from an admin or mod before starting them.

"Adanya, there is no need." Fenris ordered coolly for her to stand down, as he padded towards the Omega steadily; his barked laced with fierce passive aggression. Finally the Beta stood in front of him staring right into the former pack-mate's gaze. Giving him a devilish smirk."You say that we've caused harm, but I remember seeing no such thing, Orion. Becoming an Omega was your own doing- and as the Beta, I cannot allow someone to steal my kingdom no matter how bold the claim." A deep growl rumbled from his throat, while he studied Orion carefully, watching for any sudden movements. "Leave, now. If any of us catch you on these grounds again... I won't hesitate to strike you down. You are hereby banished from Washaki pack."
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Orion simply tensed up his shoulder and lowered it with a slam of a paw, forcing his shoulder right where he jawline was, he listend to fenris and smiles lightly-"Banished? How can you banish me from your pack when I was never apart of it."-he says softly as he glances at the she-wolf, smirking-"You may want to up the guardian's here. They seem to be failing."-he backs up and heads out of the exit, head high, right towards the mountain side-

(I am being realistic. He isn't taking the whole mountain side, just a portion as in if he sees some wolf taking his kill, he'll attack, not neccisarly taking a whole mountain or territory, as for the rogues, I didn't know that. Still new to the character plots epidemic.)
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Shokubutsu padded into camp, just as Orion left. She turned and gave Fenris a questioning glance, then seemed to understand and sit ar the edge of the camp, observing.
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Fang bowed his head respectively before witnessing a huge commotion going on between an Omega and 2 other high ranked wolves. Not daring to even ask what the trouble was all about, the black brute proceeded on and into the cave where he rested his paws and legs. Beginning to wonder where his mate, Lyall had went to, he slowly closed his eyes and drifted into a light sleep.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 pm

"You could've been... that's what I meant. Thanks for the advice." The Beta murmured, looking almost sad as he watched Orion leave, he then whipped around and eyed Adanya with disappointment. "The situation was under control, please don't do that again." His bark was softer than before, but still firm; laced with heavy frustration. "Ranks may be important to the alphas but I do not regard them as a priority. I am a pack-mate just like the rest of you, and I do not want to be treated any different. I am not a pup, and as such can handle myself." Fenris took a deep breath, allowing his passive aggression to sub-side. When it finally passed, the brute gazed back at the guardian. "No more defending me like that anymore, is that clear?"
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Gale padded in, his masculine frame looking tired. He picked his long snout up to figure out what was going on. He gave a gruff snort, knowing that this isn't his problem. He lies down and licks a sore paw pad, his dark eyes drifitng up to the commotion every once in a while.
Gale
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:58 am

The Guardian held back a snarl, her golden amber eyes narrowed, but, she kept her cool. She loathed those disrespecting those she cared about, but, felt Fenris handled the situation well. SHe gave him a swift nod and gazed at him with a questioning look. But, she nodded to him in understanding and slinked off towards the Alpha's den.

(Rogues has to do with terms, not character plots. When you signed your wolf up, you wanted him to be a Omega. You got the rank. Your roleplay comment was not specific. And Omega's can't show disrespect to higher pack mates by attacking them over kills. Razz The Omega could get seriously injured if that happened.)
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:03 am

Shokubutsu padded into the center of the Cave, hoping to lighten the mood. "Does anyone want to go hunting?" She asked. Her white legs glowed in the darkness, revealing anxious amber eyes.
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:05 am

The new male wolf strode in silently, taking in his surroundings. He smiled as he looked around at the other wolves, bowing his head slightly in greeting.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Akauri gets out of the bushes. She glances at her pack members. She sighs and looks down. Akauri has no friends that she could talk to. She curls her tail around herself. She wishes that she wasn't so lonely.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Kurama cocked his head as he looked over at Akauri. "Are you ok there?" He asked gently.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Akauri looks at Kurama. "No... not really. I feel very lonely with nobody to talk to," she replies to him. She slowly blinks her eyes.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:02 pm

"Welcome to life," The male scout woofed without looking over at Akauri. He stands up, swishing his long tail, on his sturdy, strong paws. "It's not a very forgiving place," He gave a small chuckle.

(I just bought another character slot, just waiting for the points to be taken away, so I just going to post on this account.)

Last edited by Flare on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Akauri looks at the brute. She sighs and glances at Kurama. She slowly blinks her eyes. "I guess so..." Akauri says in a quiet tone. I guess I have to deal with loneliness until I get out of my shy habit. Akauri slowly stands up and stretches. She perks her ears and sits back down.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Haha The brute? xD

"What's your name?" Gale asks, in a slightly softer tone, assuming that he scared her.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Haha I guess! Lolz

"My name is Akauri, what is your name?" Akauri replies. She turns to the male wolf. She blinks her eyes. Akauri curls her tail around herself.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:04 am

"Gale," He replied. "Didn't mean to scare you, if I did." He smiles slightly. "Didn't know I was dealing with a Fluffy Squirrel, here." he teased, grinning, flicking an ear.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:08 am

"Nice to meet you, Gale," Akauri replies. "You didn't scare me," she smiles slightly. She chuckles made the fluffy squirrel comment.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:12 am

Kurama glanced at Gale, a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you." He dipped his head. "I'm Kurama."
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am

It had been a while since Faolan had met a few wolves. Looking around the cave entrance, she watched as a couple of wolves Wer conversing with one another. Feeling a bit lost, she slowly padded up to the two and gave s bright smile to hide her worries. "Hello there. My name is, Faolan. What are your names?" The white fae sat down with her tail curled around her and waited for a response.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 am

The white wolf smiled kindly at her, his green eyes warm. "I'm Kurama. Nice to meet you." His tail wagged softly.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:05 am

Faolan Smiled happily at the white male. "It's a pleasure to meet you! Love the name. Have you been around the pack area long?" The white fae gave a big smile and waited for a reply.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 pm

He smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. And Thankyou. And... no, I just joined." He replied.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Akauri shyly turns her head to Faolan. "Hello, nice to meet you, Faolan. My name is Akauri," she replies in a soft tone. She sits up and curls her tail around herself. Akauri blinks her eyes slowly while she waits for a response.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:27 pm

The white fae turned her head slowly to another white fae. Smiling, she dipped her head respectfully. "Hello there, Akauri. That's a nice name. It's a pleasure to meet you as well". Turning back to the white male, she smiled at him. "Ah okay. Yeah these are my very first days here too. I found this place just by traveling from my small den far away. It was a very long journey. My paws still hurt from walking too much. I should have rested a few times, but... My dad's voice in my head kept pushing me towards my limits to keep walking until I got to where I was welcomed. Long story, right? I just need some friends. I'm very nice. Hopefully we can all become very great friends in time. I'm just getting to know this place a little more each day". Faolan took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air into her lungs, after telling such a long story. Giving a yawn, she waited, hoping to make conversation with the two wolves she had met.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:36 pm

"Thank you Faolan," she replies. Akauri smiles when Faolan spoke. She perks her ears. Akauri wants friends too, but she is too shy to go out and meet wolves right now. Her mood lightened up when Faolan said that she hoped that Akauri, Kurama and her to be friends someday. She looks at Faolan and waits for something to happen.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 pm

He chuckled. "Of course we'll all be friends." He smiled. "It seems you were determined to keep going no matter what. I admire that." He grinned.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Faolan nodded at what Kurama had said. "It was quite determined for me, yes. But I knew I would make it all the way here. I'm glad my story makes you smile. I'm glad you admire it as much as I do". Turning her head to give a smile to Akauri, Faolan began to imagine all the wonderful times she would have with the two wolves she had met. Yes, if there was one thing that was right of what Kurama had told her, it had to be that they would indeed become friends. The three musketeers.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Fenris smiled softly at the group of wolves, just picturing how close they all could become in the future. Much like he could have when he first joined, but sadly chose not to. With a light chuckle, he turned on his heel and sat himself off to the side; deciding to leave the four wolves to commune amongst themselves. Welcome to the pack... His thoughts echoed pleasantly, eyes shifting towards the small group again. Then, yet another thought disrupted his happiness, causing the pleasant thoughts to halt in there tracks. The corners of his jaw hesitantly stretched into a frown, for something was troubling him deeply. An announcement had to be made soon- that was apparent... but when? A new alpha should rise, I gladly will, but... do I deserve such a title? Fenris pondered quietly. If he had brows they would have squished together... it was a troubling thought indeed.
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:01 am

He smiled at Faolan, before cocking his head slightly to Fenris, his analytic nature getting the best of him, before turning back to Faolan. "I like pushing myself past my limits, too. It's a great feeling when you manage to do it."
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 am

Faolan gave a smile. "Really? I never realized it could be a good feeling. Too bad I was never taught that in my old small pack. Now I do have the confidence of trying new things. Possibly going further will have to be my new goal that I focus on for now". The white fae then turned to Akauri and smiled at her. She then layed down onto the ground, her back feeling a little tired. Giving a yawn, trying to fight going to sleep, and wrapping her tail around herself.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Akauri looks at Faolan. She noticed that Faolan smiled at her a lot. Akauri smiles back at Faolan. She looks down and sighs. She tries her best to look as happy as possible. The thoughts in her mind are keeping her from being 100% happy. Akauri lies down and puts her head on her paws. She waits for something to happen, until she falls asleep.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Gale stands back, watching them, slight amusement in his handsome, dark eyes. "Such a shame. If you were scared of me, I could of had fun with it." He says quietly, smirking, flicking a dark grey ear. He then stands up swishing his tail, deciding to go cure his boredom.

Last edited by Flare on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Akauri quickly lifts her head up at Gale's voice. She narrowed her eyes a little at his words. "If I was scared of you, it would be obvious.... so, how do you think I would react if I was scared of you?" Akauri asks. She tries to start an interesting conversation to build her happiness.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:28 am

Kurama watched the two, slightly amused, though his face was blank. His green eyes, however, were full of amusement.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content