Le Entrance

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Le Entrance

Post by Flare on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:00 am

Gale looked back over to Akauri. "I don't know. I'm guessing that you would most likely try to cover it up with smart remarks and narrow your pretty little eyes." The male wolf grinned. "But besides that, I guess you're just too much a mystery." He flicks his dark eyes to Kurama. "Hello, I'm Gale." He dips his snout to him and sits back down.
"You know... I don't picture you like the scared type, actually." He says to Akauri, his eyes now looking back to her.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:10 am

Asha pads into the center of camp, her eyes clouded with sadness. The midnight black she-wolf had lost what little friends she had - and her parents... And it was all her fault, but she couldnt help being eho she was. The wolf looks around and spots the group of wolves talking and her heart sinks.... An emotion flutters around her - loathing and jelousy. Yet these were the feelings that lost her all those she cared about; so she pushed aside her feelings and tried to place a convincing smile on her muzzle. She had heard some comotion in camp snd wanted to find out what it was... So the wolf trots over to Fenris, "Hello Fenris" She barks, dipping her head slightly in greeting and respect.
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:01 am

The white wolf smiled at Gale, dipping his head. "Nice to meet you." He then turned his head in the direction of the other wolf who just entered, and sent a kind smile her way.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Content

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:17 am

Asha simply glares at Kurama but swiftly reminds herself to try and be polite...

Lois walks away from where she was sitting and glances around. She sees the three wolves in the corner and gives a smile.
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:59 am

The male wolf blinked at Asha, confused, but decided to ignore it and smiled at Lois. "Hello there." He greeted.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:36 pm

Akauri sits up and listens to Gale. She slightly nods her head. Her sadness is slowly disappearing. She chuckled when Gale said that she was too much mystery. It takes time for Akauri to show her true self, because of her shyness. "What type of wolf do you picture me as?" Akauri asked with confusion and amusement.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Lois pauses for a moment after he had greeted her... Being quite shy, she hadn't ever made any friends or, actually talked to anyone at all really. The she-wolf smiles a confidently as possible (well, for her), Hello! ... Oh, um... My names Lois...." she barks gently.
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Fang watched from a distance as he saw a bunch of wolves conversing with one another and possibly a few arguments. It didn't bother the black brute all that much. He shook his head and went about his business. Walking around, finding something to do, he slowly lowered to the ground and layed himself upon the shallow dirt near the cave entrance way. Wrapping his fluffy tail around himself, covering his nose, he gave a big sigh, wishing and wondering where Lyall was. Then, something came to his mind. "I'll bet she is still inside of the cave. She was injured in one eye, that I may still seem to be highly aware of". With that thought in mind, Fang kept a sharp lookout for anything trouble-wise.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Gale smiled and gave a shrug. "I don't know... Hmm..." He pretends to study her, sticking his lower lip out slightly as if deep in thought. He then looks back up to her and says. "I'm just guessing here.... But I think you come off as shy and serious... But you are adventurous and humor filled when you are comfortable. And maybe... A little" The male wolf coughed, trying to mix t5he next word in with it. "Stubborn." His dark eyes were lit with amusement and he then puts his head down on his paws and grins slightly. "What kind of wolf do you think I am?"
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Akauri smiles and chuckles. She curls her tail around herself. "You were close, you got some stuff correct. Nice guess," she days. Akauri looks at her tail, thinking about her guess. "Hmm...I think you are tough, sarcastic, wise, gentle in some ways, careful and honest," she answers. Akauri looks at Gale. She waits for a response.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:18 pm

"You know me too well." He smiles slightly, looking down at his sore paw pad. He cocks an ear, lifting an eyebrow. "I'm tough? How so?"

Last edited by Flare on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:51 am

He chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Lois. I'm Kurama. I just joined." His tail wagged softly.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:05 am

She swishes her tail, smiling. "I'm sort of new - I joined a little while ago... But I haven't actually talked to anyone yet.." She barks.
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:11 am

He smiled. "I've met a few- Faolan, Akauri & Gale. Now you." He nodded to her. "But, yes, I haven't talked to many members, yet."
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 am

Akauri chuckles when Gale said that she knows him too well. She looks at him and perks her ears when he asked a question. "Well, I was thinking about your response when I told Kurama that I felt lonely with nobody to talk to," Akauri replies. She perks her ears, waiting for Gale to respond.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Fenris lifts his head suddenly, his rapid thoughts interrupted which gave him a pang of relief. Worrying over nothing would just drive him crazy, a nice chat might help him take his mind off of things. Or so he hopes. He smiles up at Asha. "Oh, Hello it's been a while has it?" The soon to be former Beta asked pleasantly in his usual quiet tone, not noticing the forced smile.
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 pm

He nods. "Well, you're right about one thing. I am honest." He says. He swishes his grey tail, giving a smile. "And you're very observant." he flicks a gray ear. "Its a wonder that you couldn't find anyone to talk to."
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Akauri nods her head. "Thank you," she replies. She chuckles when Gale said his last comment. She smiles and flicks her tail.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:19 pm

"No problem," he smiles. He pushes himself up, stretching his long legs. He shakes out his fur to rid it of dust, then turns his dark eyes back to Akauri. "I think I am going to go hunting. Would you like to come?"
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:22 pm

"Sure," Akauri replies. She gets up and stretches. She flicks her tail. Akauri walks closer to him. She looks at him. She waits for him to lead the way.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm

He lifts an eyebrow at her, grinning slightly. Then he turns and trots off to the brush with a flick of his gray tail.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Akauri flicks her tail. She follows him to the brush. She hopes to not embarrass herself when hunting with Gale.
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:40 am

Kurama watched Gale & Akauri with a knowing smile, but it threatened to break out into a full grin. "Have fun!" He called after them.
Kurama
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Fenris leaned over to watch the two wolves leave, an all knowing look stretched across his features. Without saying anything, he then turned and glanced over at Asha again. Patiently waiting for her reply.
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Fang layed beside the cave, not going to sleep because he didn't really feel like it at the moment. Feeling like something in his life was a little off, he got up, and padded into the cave entrance, to try to find where Lyall was. Oh how he missed her sweet scent. Where was she, he hoped that she didn't get more injured than she already was. "I hope my Lyall is alright..." the black brute thought deeply in his mind, as he sniffed around for her scent.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Lyall walked through the camp and inside the den. Her belly was enlarged for she looked to be carrying pups inside of her. Her eye was healed, but she will never be able to see out of it again. She had a few scars still visible on her body, but she was healed from the medicine that the healers used on her. She soon spotted her mate and smiled, soon lying down on her side, showing her side was a bit larger and bulged.
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Turning around to a visible scent in the air, Fang slowly noticed it was the scent of his mate, Lyall. Had she came back from something important? Walking over to her and laying down beside her, he had noticed something else. Jaw dropping as if not knowing this was true, he noticed that Lyall's belly looked bigger than when he last saw her. "Lyall?? Are... Are you?? Pups?? Oh my gosh congrats!!" Licking her sweetly, he pushed his head into the right side of her neck, not adding too much pressure. Wrapping his tail around her, he felt happier than he had been in weeks, possibly months of his whole life.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Lyall smiled and moved up slowly as to not squash the load she was carrying inside of her. She licked Fang's cheek and nudged him, "Well, you better be happy, because these are your pups, well our pups, but you are the father," she smiled and placed her nose to her belly, smiling and looking back to her mate.
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Fang felt as if he was still in shock, but didn't want to show it too much because it was more important to be happy. Lyall was right. The pups inside her were their's. "Oh Lyall. I am the most happiest father in the world. I am happier than you could ever imagine. This is a great big responsibility now. When they are born, I will help you take care of them until they are big enough to live on their own". Nudging Lyall back in return, he looked into her eyes and smiled big. He was very happy that this moment had came.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Lyall continued to smile and licked his cheek as she pressed her nose to her belly, feeling the pups moving slightly inside of her. "The pups are moving," she told him and smiled, continuing to place her nose to her stomach to feel the pups move.
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Nova
A white female walked into the cave. She was looking for her daughter and son. Worry filled her pale green eyes as she scanned the area. Sitting down did she sigh knowing well that she shouldn't have to worry so much.

Marrok

A handsome brute walked into the cave with a hare in his mouth, "Spingy yet really juicy." He grinned to himself as he sat down and tore into the flesh.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Marth looked at Nova, a perfect time to entertain himself, he pounced toward her "Hello." he barked as he landed a slight grin
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 am

Fang was taken by surprise when Lyall told him that the pups were moving. He too pressed his nose not too hard, but gently enough to feel them moving and squirming around inside of his mate's stomach. "Oh my gosh yes they are... Do you know how many you are having? Or shall that be announced at a later time?" The black brute couldn't wait for anything else. He wanted to focus on spending more time with Lyall than anything else in the world.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Lyall chuckled and smiled, "I will not know until they are born, Fang. But, I'm sure that they will be healthy and happy once they are born."
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 pm

The iridescent fea named Nova backed into a sitting position as Marth pounced at her. "Well good day to you too!" A woof creeped from her parted maw. "What have you been up to these days?" The pale eyes of the femmen locked onto his orbs as she awaited for his answer.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:38 pm

"The normal things, Hunting, trying to scare others, it gets boring around here." he barked
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:59 pm

"Welcome to the club! It gets tiring laying around and doing nothing in the Birthing den." The ghostly white female yawned before relaxing and rolling to her side.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Fang nodded again, but this time in approval. "You're right, my love. Time will tell. We will not know exactly until they are born healthy".
Licking her cheek softly, the black brute really wanted to show affection to his mate. Knowing the big surprise waiting for them would be very pleasing and exciting.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 pm

"You have a mate?" he asked Nova, he liked to have information at all times
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Nova squinted at him as if he seriously asked her that question. "Yes and no. His name was Cole. Sadly he died before he could see his children." The fea said slowly as if the words themselves tasted vile. Shaking it off did she look back at him, eyes cold as if she was peering through his soul, "How come you ask me such a question?" She finally said as she looked at him.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 pm

"Just wondering." he barked looking at her "I like to know as much as possible about those in the pack." he said a playful grin on his face.

(marth is nice wolf XD he does ask stupid questions.)
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:46 am

Nova nodded slowly before subsiding her anger and sadness to give Marth a friendly grin back. "How interesting. I would think the pack would know everyone by heart but I guess its alright to go deeper." The she wolf barked before playfully tackling the larger wolf. Playfully did she tug his right ear.

{I know, Nova get's like that when someone asks a personal question like that ^_^}
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm

"Ow, OW OW." he barked "Please stop." he whined to her looking directly in her eyes
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Nova
The ghostly white femmen jumped off as soon as she heard his plea's. "What's wrong with you?" She woofed softly as she slightly showed submission. She felt ridiculous doing that but she soon positioned herself into a sit as she gazed back at him. Confusion in her pools of green.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:15 pm

"Other than the fact that i like my ears?" he asked before attempting to tackle her
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Nova
Nova grinned at the fact, "Oh but I thought wolves can grow their ears back?" She said jokingly as he tackled her. Tumbling in the ground did she attempt to keep rolling until she was on top, pinning the brute down.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:45 pm

"No, My ears DO not grow back." he growled playfully pawing at her belly
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Nova barked as he commented on her joke. "Hmm. I may have been wrong!" She said before jumping off him and bowing as a glitter of and endless joy filled her pools of a green world.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:00 pm

"Never do that again." he said he playful growl rumbling deep within he throat
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:34 pm

"do what this?" the white fea playfully nipped his left ear. " you must really love your ears!" she grinned as her eyes glittered with laughter.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum