Advertising - Point Increase!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advertising - Point Increase!!

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:24 pm

ADVERTISING

That's right! We want YOU to help us out. In the recent survey that Miserycloud sent out, the results came back saying that GBMP needs more active members and all the staff agree with you! So, the staff at GBMP have started advertising and placing ads around the place moreso than we usually would. But, why not make advertising a bit more fun? Currently, if you advertise for GBMP and notify an Admin, you receive 10 points per advertisement. But.. Miserycloud and I have increased this and made it a huge 50 points per advertisement! You could advertise 3-4 times and have the point amount to purchase something rare from the admin point store such as a forbidden love, ticket to the gathering, close bond, reincarnation and much more. All staff members (moderators, admins and community helpers) will also get 50 points per advertisement. However...Both Misery and I will be keeping track of how many adverts per user are sent out and the user who sent out the most advertisements will be featured in the OTMs for this month. I'm sure all of you go on different sites daily, so, help us out! Doesn't that sound good!? You know it does! 50 points per advert! Too good to be true!

How do I advertise GBMP?

Easy! We have our own GBMP advertisements created so that all you need to do is select the correct ad and post it on other forums/websites.
However, if advertising on a website which doesn't allow you to post images and colorful text, there are some text-based advertisements there for you to use. If it is a forum, it's a little more complicated..There are forum hosts. The forum host of GBMP is called Forumotion (you can see what our host is by looking at our link). Forumotion and forums hosted by Jcink have a special type of ad. And forums hosted by Proboards have another special ad which is slightly different to the ad for Forumotion and Jcink. If you find these advertisements too hard and complicated to use, you're more than welcome to make your own or take the picture inside the advert for proboards or forumotion/jcink and post that along with a link to GBMP.

Once you have posted the ad. PM Misery or I and post us the link to the site you advertised on. You'll automatically get 50 points to your account and will have your name written down to say that you have advertised for us. Each time you advertise, your name will get an extra mark or "*" next to it so that we can keep track of how many adverts you have sent out for GBMP.

The ads for GBMP can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our basic rules for this competition

Please, please check that there are no other GBMP advertisements on the site you post on. This is mainly for forums. I only allow one advertisement per forum in GBMP's advertising section and so I assume most other forums are the same. Websites like chicken smoothie and creaturebreeder are fine to have multiple user ads on. (I think the rules for chicken smoothie are one ad per user? I'm not sure about one ad per forum/website? Probably best to check this, I don't want to get anyone from GBMP into trouble!)

Make sure you give us the link to the site you advertise on through PM! Advertising is great, but, you do need to give us the link to the site you advertised on. Don't worry if you think it counts as advertising - PMing forum links to admins isn't against our rules. 50 POINTS PER ADVERT. Make sure you give us the link!!

Have fun and please help us out by advertising for us! Not only would you be helping increase GBMP's popularity and member count, but, you'd also be gaining a lot of points through doing so!
The point advertising system for 50 points will last until the 30th of this month!
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Advertising - Point Increase!!

Post by PurekitandTerror on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:36 pm

ok! ill try it out :3
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Whooott! :3
If anyone gets stuck, PM an Admin or Mod and we'll help you out. Very Happy
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm

goooot it :3 Thx :DD
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:53 am

I'll do some tonight too. Very Happy
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:47 pm

cool Very Happy im trying out a few too x3
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:11 pm

man i basiclly advertised every where i know.... Shoot D:
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:50 pm

oooh maybe we can try to advertise as much as we can and get the close bond thing for Lash and Shy! :O!
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 am

I'M SO DOING THIS. This is awesome!
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/5  (1/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)