Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan

3 posters

Go down

Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Name: Cheetahsong.
Age: Cheetahsong is 36 moons old, pretty young, but she's very wise.
Description of character appearance: Leopardsong is a domestic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a  tall and lean body structure, cheetah like spots lining most sections of her body. She has pale green colored eyes and slightly dark brown socks and ear backs.
Mate, if any: None.
Kit(s), if any: No kits, though she does love them.
Preferred clan, if any: Tempestclan is the clan she adores most.
Preferred rank: Warrior suits her just fine.
History of character: Cheetahsong wishes to not speak of it.
RP Style: Cheetahsong calmly padded through the condensated side of the forest. The cold breeze swept across her fur and left a chill moving down her spine. She looked over for a tree to rest on, for the most part of the day she had been running.
Extra(s): Cheetahsong's picture is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Last edited by Zephyr on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just removing signature.)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue2/5Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue100/100Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Hmm, what is this?

Back to top Go down

Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty Re: Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 pm

I love the name and everything! But, I just need to confirm something and get someone's opinion on this submission. We're currently undergoing some changes on the forum as well, so, that does tie into it a little. I'll get back to you ASAP. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue5/5Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue43/100Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Thanks! Glad you like it!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue2/5Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue100/100Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Welcome! :3
I'm the TC leader, WhisperingStar, but my real user name is Flare. Can't wait to Rp with you!
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue6/6Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue95/100Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Me too! Smile
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Okay. So.. Savannah cats are purebred cats and are very expensive. So, if you're wishing to roleplay a Savannah cat, you'll need to purchase a purebred from the Administration store using points. Also.. We feel that cats in the books wouldn't know what a "Cheetah" was. They know what a Lion, Tiger and Leopard are, as they're mentioned in the accident history, but.. Cheetahs aren't. This character is lovely, but, I suggest putting her on hold until you purchase the purebred item. At the moment, if you advertised GBMP, you can gain 50 points. This will mean in a few advertisements, you could have enough points to purchase the purebred item. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue5/5Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue43/100Cheetahsong ~ Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 am

What's the link to the shop? Sorry if it's obvious and I'm just not paying attention.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All the special items are from the admin store. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down