Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 4

Go down

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 4 Empty The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 4

Post by Fang Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 am

Chapter 4
Hypnosis

The sky was getting to be a little bit clear now. It wasn't as foggy as before. Hypno-Wolf was still in his hiding spot, watching his father and the other large wolves from a distance. He still didn't know what those waves coming from his father's eyes meant. But he watched carefully. Shadow and his master were both frozen in place. They were almost mesmerized themselves! "Look very deep into my eyes..." Hypno-Wolf's father said in a very hypnotic tone. Shadow became confused.
"Why should we?? You don't have the powers of hypnosis! No wolf has! You have got to be crazy!" Shadow's master just grunted.
"I don't believe it either... That crazy wolf has got to be out of his mind..." He said. Shadow nodded his head in agreement. Hypno-Wolf's father decided to try another trick. He had this in mind for quite some time now. "Relax deeper..." He said. Hypno-Wolf's jaw dropped. He had never heard his father say that before. He whined.
"What does that mean?????" He covered his eyes. His father didn't hear his whine. He was too busy with his trying to hypnotize the large wolves. Shadow and his master were not getting at it.
"What was that supposed to mean?? Who says that anyway??" Shadow said as he had the urge to step back a few feet.
"How can anyone not know what, Relax deeper, means??" Hypno-Wolf's father laughed. "I have been using that hypnotic phrase all my life!" Hypno-Wolf stared in confusion. Was that what his father said, REALLY a hypnotic phrase?? He couldn't exactly wrap his mind around the idea. But he kept watching. It's his only way of learning. Soon he would have those powers too. That is... If he knew what hypnosis was and how exactly to use it.
"That is just crazy talk!" Shadow's master growled deeply. "Never in my wolf years have I heard ANY wolf like you... Use a certain phrase like that!" Hypno-Wolf's father laughed even more.
"Ya know... You are never going to learn anything if you do not relax and do what I tell you to do..." Shadow grumbled words under his breath, not even his master knew what the heck he was talking about.
"Shadow... Just stop with the grumbling..." He said in an annoyed tone. Shadow obeyed and just stared at the very dark grey wolf in front of them.
"Okay. Just... Just look into my eyes again... If you do what it is that was said, you will surely fall into a deep trance... Trust me, I can hypnotize any wolf. Big, even huge and tiny!" Hypno-Wolf's father said in a more firm tone. But after a while, his voice became even more relaxing. Back about 10 feet away, Hypno-Wolf was getting even more confused. He didn't want to do this, but... He raced out of the bush and met where his father was. He stared at the two large wolves.
"Pup!" Shadow yelled.
"Do NOT touch him... Whatever you do..." Hypno-Wolf's father said in a worried tone. Shadow sighed. "Daddy! What is that?? What are you doing with your eyes?? What was that thing you said...?" Hypno-Wolf said as he jumped up and down wildly.
"Hypno! Boy am I glad to hear from you! And... What thing? Relax deeper?" His father asked him. Hypno-Wolf squinted his eyes.
"What does that mean, Daddy..?"
"It just means to relax more deeply than you normally would". His father smiled at him. Hypno-Wolf seemed to understand now. Shadow and his master stared at the two that were having a conversation. All of a sudden, Shadow caught a glimpse of Hypno-Wolf's distinctive markings.
"Those markings... Those... Hypnotizing..." Shadow fell into a deep trance. His master looked at him and sighed.
"How in the world-" He paused. He had to look at the mysterious markings too. "I guess they are... Wow..." He felt a deep sleepy feeling take over him as he started to relax a little more. He found himself falling into a deep trance too, just as Shadow had. Hypno-Wolf's father gasped.
"Hypno! How in the world did you manage that?!" He was surprised.
"What did I do???" Hypno-Wolf asked nervously.
"You put the large wolves into a deep trance! How in the world did you do that?!" His father was in shock now.
"I... I don't know.. I'm sorry if that was wrong to do..." Hypno-Wolf was even more confused than before. "What are you talking about?? It was the RIGHT thing to do...-" His father paused for a moment. "It's the markings you have! Those spiral markings! Those markings put them in a deep trance!" Hypno-Wolf looked at his markings and giggled.
"Ha! I guess they did!" His father looked at the large wolves and gave them the suggestion of leaving for good.
"You wolves will run away and never come near this huge territory again! You will alert all your other members of your little pack and tell them to do the same..."
"Oh and you will say that you are stupid over and over again as you leave..." Hypno-Wolf added in. His father laughed.
"Good suggestion". A few minutes later, the large wolves snapped out of the trance and did as they were told. Hypno-Wolf's father picked up his son by the scruff of the neck and they headed back to the den. Even though it was a long way back. "I think that was a good name that I picked for my son..." He thought to himself. "Otherwise, I don't think this would have worked..."
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down