Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)

2 posters

Go down

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)

Post by Fang Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 pm

This is a fun game that I made up not too long ago and posted on a few other sites. Let me explain how you play it:

Basically you tell a pack member to relax deeper and give a reason why they should. And then the person who posted, makes a little RP statement down below about them acting all crazy all of a sudden. This gives the next poster a reason to tell the person above them to relax deeper. Here is an example of how it's done:

PERSON 1: Relax deeper, Person 0. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Gives Person 0 a light back massage*

*Starts to bounce off the walls*

PERSON 2: Relax deeper, Person 1. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Puts Person 1 on a chair and says relaxing words to them*

*Gets hyper for no reason*

And so on and so forth...

Ready? Be creative everyone! Smile Enjoy the game! Peace out! ^^

I'll start just to get everyone all warmed up here;

*Runs around screaming*
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Left_bar_bleue2/5Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Left_bar_bleue100/100Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)

Post by mboutwell7 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Relax deeper Fang, you look frightened.
*puts in chair, and strokes hair in a calm way*

*freaks out about Doctor Who*
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Left_bar_bleue2/5Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Left_bar_bleue98/100Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: I really should've thought this through... OH WELL, I'M IN IT NOW!!

Back to top Go down