Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!!

4 posters

Go down

The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!!

Post by Talon Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Yep, dat's right yall'. Big ol' Love doctor Blazeh might have caught the case of da lovebug. But who does the huge golden handsome maine coon tom with them dashing Light celadon eyes love. Only the worthy shall understand. Hehe.... ^,...,^
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Left_bar_bleue6/6The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty Re: The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!!

Post by Raven Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:42 pm

WOOP!!! LOVEDOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!!! xDDD
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Left_bar_bleue3/6The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty Re: The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!!

Post by Talon Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Dang right. Jk jk. Blaze is actual quite a catch. He's very silent and serious. Hehe.
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Left_bar_bleue6/6The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:33 am

IK WHO IT IS X3 OOOOHHHH BUT THATS FORBIDDEN BLAZEY! CHU CANT HAVE A CRUSH ON W------------R! Bad blazey! *Purekit whacks his nose with a rolled up newspaper* Bad kitty! No!
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:54 am

XD pureh
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Left_bar_bleue3/6The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:10 pm

But hes bein a bad kitty loving W------------R!!!!!!!!!!! NO! bad BLAZEY THATS A BAD BAD KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Hey good luck on finding out who it is! x3
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Left_bar_bleue2/5The Spirit of the Blaze might.... But who!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 pm

ik who it is >;3
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down