Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiyana's and Okami's nest.

+6
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Aurora
Fenris
*Firefly*
Alpha Okami
Alphess Aiyana
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty Re: Aiyana's and Okami's nest.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Dyani slipped into the Alpha's den, slightly nervous, her eyes bright. "Hello," she said as she bowed her head. "You wished for me to lead the patrol into the clan territory?" She tilt her head slightly, awaiting confirmation. "When would you like me to leave?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:30 pm

"As soon as possible," Okami barked as he entered. "Have your wolves prepared and then set off. You are to scout out the territory - check what prey is available, how many cats there and perhaps catch or two. Return successful and we will travel over there in larger numbers for prey. Return unsuccessful and we are to resort to our second plan." He glanced across to Aiyana, slightly frowning.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Dyani listened to the Alpha, nodded then bowed her head, "Of course," she said as she darted out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 am

Adanya watched the Delta with interest then nodded. "Let us hope she returns successful," she said with a warm smile. "How are the pups?" Adanya asked, curiosity in her tone.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:51 am

Dakota bounded in, "Hey!" He howled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:13 am

"The pups?" The Alphess beamed at the Guardian, "In fact, that reminds me.. It's time for them to get their invitation." The Alphess sighed, feeling a mixture of pride and sadness. They're growing so quickly.. "Dakota, Asha, Kahlua," she said, her smile evident on her muzzle. "It is time for you three to learn the way of a Scout or Sentinel. Master the way of fighting and hunting so that you three can become brave and loyal wolves of Washaki. You are to attend hunting parties and learn some battle moves. Then, you can attend patrols and inform us what rank you wish to major in. You three have made me so proud, already and I am sure that you three will be great wolves." She licked each of them before nodding. "Go on," she said, "Run along and join one of the hunting patrols." :3

Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Asha grins at her brother, eyes bright, "Come on, shall we go and catch the patrol that's now leaving?"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 am

Dyani slid into the den, a freshly caught rabbit in her jaws. She dropped it at the Alphess's paws then glanced down to the pups. "Do you mind if I speak to your parents alone, please?" She glanced back to the Alpha and Alphess. "I bring good but.. Strange news," she said, an ear slightly flattened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:58 am

Dakota grinned at the news then stepped to the side, gazing at the Delta Female with interest. He quickly smiled to her and rushed out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:59 am

"Thanks," Dyani barked to the pups.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Okami leaned forward, interested. "Yes?"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 pm

"The prey is lush, so plentiful," she began, "The prey amount would feed us greatly." She stared into the Alpha's eyes, unsure how he would react to the next bit. "But, the cats are gone. I'm not sure where they are or where they have gone. We searched. We couldn't even scent them. The prey scent was much stronger. It seems they have been gone a while."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Okami tilt his head. "That is strange," he said. "But, it is good to hear. We will set off for the territory now. We need to feed our bellies." He grinned and marched out of the den.,
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 am

Aiyana grinned and boldly marched after her mate.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Okami padded in and tiredly slumped down in the nest.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:21 am

Aiyana followed in after her mate and nuzzled him, sighing. "The sky-wolves were angered at us, Okami," she said, her eyes on him with concern.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 pm

A petite figure lingered just outside the den, ornate banner swishing as it paced. Sabinx flopped rather ungracefully outside, awaiting the discovery of her presence. I wonder if they have any 'chores' to do after the big shake..I'd like to meet my alphas and get to know them, afterall I plan on residing here a awhile..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:40 am

She glanced out the exit of the den then got up and went to the cave entrance. "Hello," she barked, grinning warmly.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Iris padded to the entrance, gracefully. "Is there anything I can do, Alpha? I'm new so I don't really know the run of things." She flattened her ears and flushed in embarrassment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:55 am

Okami gave Aiyana a gentle lick. "Now that the fight has ended," he said, "We are to continue marking our territory with a great amount of precision for we don't want those cats thinking they can get cocky since we retreated. Scout out the borders and keep your eyes out for danger. Prey has also become scarce as Ulric has shook our grounds, causing the prey to leave. Hunt what you can."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:06 pm

The Guardian padded into the Alpha and Alphess's den, lingering at the entrance. "Aiyana, Okami," Akando greeted respectfully, head declined as he waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

As all the other canines entered the premises, Sabinx's heart rate quickened and she drew in a sharp intake of cold air. It was very overwhelming for the tiny cub.. I'll just come back later.. And with that thought, she scampered off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:25 am

The Alpha frowned slightly at the pup, unsure what she was thinking or what was wrong. "Is she okay?"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:14 am

Aiyana gave Okami's cheek a gentle lick and she slowly shook her head. "I'm not sure," she said. She gazed across to Akando and gave him a warm nod. "How are you? Seems you have all those she-wolfs after you," she said, grinning toothily,
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Iris turned her head to one side and bared a toothy grin at the mention of she-wolves chasing a male. Sigh, we never learn do we? The males should do the chasing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:21 pm

The brawny, rust smudged wolf laughed loudly, a cheeky grin splattered across his muzzle. "I dunno if that's true."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Aiyana grinned in glee, enjoying the friendly banter between the wolves. "I have seen the way some of those she-wolves look at you," she commented, her eyes glistening. "And Iris, are you settling in well?"
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Asha trudges into the den, ears flattened and eyes narrowed, "Urghh!" She barks, stomping off towards a darker corner of her parents den, "I hateher! Why does she have to ruin everything."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:15 am

The male wolf tilt his head in the direction of Asha. The Alpha bowed his head to the other wolves in the den then approached Asha. ""Sometimes hate is a strong word," he said, a worried look on his face. He prodded her with his nose. "What is troubling you, Asha?"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:08 pm

The young wolf nuzzles her father, her temper dying down, "It's this other pup.. Akira, she always seem to be better than me. She is now really good friends with my best friend! Why can't she find other friends instead of ruining my friendships?!?" Barks the pup, not knowing that she was overreacting.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 am

Dakota bounded up to the entrance, he peered across to his sister and father and decided to approach her. "Are you okay?" He barked, tilting his head. The male wolf was worried about her and just wanted to see if she was okay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 am

"Each wolf has their own strengths and weaknesses. You should never compare yourself to others as you may find yourself blinded and be comparing one of your weaknesses to their strengths and not see your strengths to their weaknesses. All wolves in Washaki are very talented and are very wonderful. You and your brother especially, both very strong and both extraordinary wolves. I'm sure Akira is not purposely trying to ruin your friendships, maybe she just wants to be friends with your best friend as well. That is not a crime and it does not hurt anyone. You are all young and should be getting along. I'm sure she means no harm." Okami nuzzled his daughter then glanced to Dakota, "She will be okay."

(Asshyy is jealous of another wolf becoming friends with her friends? xDD)
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:29 am

Aiyana peered into the corner, watching her mate and two pups. "Excuse me," she barked to Akando and Iris. The snowy wolf padded over to Asha and the others. Her pelt brushed against Okami's.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 am

(Yeah, she thinks Akira is trying to 'take away' her friends. But she really isn't xD)

Asha nods, nuzzling her brother.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:05 am

Okami chuckled and got up. "Dakota- Make sure you keep her safe," he said, swatting a paw at him in content. "Play nicely too, both of you. The other wolves in the den are just wanting to be friends. If it gets worse, I'll have to bring you all in here and have a chat." He grinned then nudged his two pups with his nose.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:28 am

Dakota swiftly nodded to his father then nudged Asha with his snout. He grinned, his eyes bright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:30 am

The she-wolf gives a half-hearted grin and paws her brothers nose.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:09 am

Dakota laughed and stepped back in surprise. He gently nipped at her ears, "Hey!" He barked, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 am

"Go on you two," Aiyana barked, nuzzling both of her two pups. "Go play," she said, smiling.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:26 am

Okami brushed his black pelt against Aiyana's, smiling. "They'll be adults, soon," he eyed her and gently licked her cheek. "It seems like only a few pawsteps ago that they were just small, young pups who were blind and innocent."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:20 am

Dakota nodded to his mother then darted out of the den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:22 am

She smiled then rubbed up against Okami. "I know," she said, sadly, her white ears back. "I don't want our pups to grow up so fast," she said, almost in a whine. She knew it was going to happen, she knew, but she longed to have them back to when they were so small. She licked Okami's ear. "We haven't spent much time together, recently, you know. With the battle and the lack of prey..So much time spent away from each other." She buried her nose into his black fur, "I want to savor my time with you while it lasts."
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:13 am

Okami slightly nodded and pressed his head against her.  "I know," he said, "It has been hectic, but, now.. Now it seems to be calming down. With the cold approaching, we still need to be careful. I'm predicting mass outbreaks of angry snout." He frowned in concern and nuzzed his mate.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:10 am

"So am I," she said, heaving a sad and worried sigh. "But, Bevin is a great shaman and I'm sure he will catch the symptoms and cure our wolves before it gets worse or before an outbreak happens." She brushed up against her mate, smiling.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:20 am

The black colored wolf nodded, "Once again, very wise," he said. He smiled and nudged her with his black nose. "I wonder how the pack hunts are going," he said, curiously, "I hope the challenge was not too great," he said, scratching at his muzzle with his paw. "Two elk, in the harshest cold.. It may be difficult, but, they are large groups."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:37 pm

"Okami, Aiyana? May I come in for a moment?" Fenris slowly but shakily padded to the entrance of the den. His amber eyes were dulled and empty, an expression that did not suit him in the slightest. He looked up at the two of them weakly, as if he had a difficult time standing up.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:27 am

Alpha Okami quickly got to his paws and moved to Fenris's side, "Of course," he said as he nudged the Beta with worry. "What is wrong?" He tilt his head, "Are you okay?" He glanced to his mate, curious to see her reaction.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:46 am

He shook his head sadly. "Waya is...she... my mate is dead." Fenris fumbled over the words, his bark was distant, and coarse with emotion. He looked down at his paws. "She refused the last amount of leftover herbs and wanted Dyani to have them. I-I was with her when... it happened." The Robust Beta explained gradually, not wanting to believe any of it. His ears flattened.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 am

The Alphess had tears in her eyes as the shock hit her. She flattened her snow white ears then went to Fenris's side for comfort. She pressed her pelt, gently, against his and kept her head low. "Oh, Fenris," she said, softly, pain bubbled in her throat, "I'm so sorry. We will howl for her tonight and know that she is now a Sky-Wolf, amongst the clouds, watching over us all. She was a wonderful she-wolf and she will be deeply missed."
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:11 am

The alpha flattened his ears and lowered his head. "Oh," he said. "I'm terribly sorry, Fenris," he said, his expression sad. "Sometimes the Gods take those we love away, but, they will always be remembered in our hearts."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next