Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please]

2 posters

Go down

Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please]

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 pm

The slender, bushy pelted pure white shecat walked through the grass next to her sister, Lash, before coming upon a clearing surrounded by boulders. There were ledges big enough for a cat to squeeze under and the scent of prey came to her easily. "We will stop here" she said in a calm honey-sweet tone, her pale green eyes traveled to a flat stone and she bounded to it and sat down on top of it before speaking again, "Lets hunt, we havent scented this much prey in moons" she swished her bushy white tail and waited for her sisters reply.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Left_bar_bleue6/6Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Left_bar_bleue100/100Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty Re: Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please]

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:02 pm

The golden white shecat walked after her sister, tail lashing from here and there as a hated growl came from her. The hate was not directed to her sister Shy, more to herself then the cat whom stook by herside, "Fine... " She grumbled before finding a mouse and killing it.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Left_bar_bleue3/6Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Left_bar_bleue100/100Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty Re: Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please]

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 pm

The milky white she-cat leaped from the rock and twitched her nose carefully. She heard a sharp cry and looks up to see a hawk circling "Great, scare away all the prey" she growled in annoyance "Thanks bird! You are SO intelligent!" she murmured sarcastically. She strained her senses for any prey animal and picked up the scent of a fresh rabbit trail. She followed the scent carefully setting each paw down elegantly and quietly. She saw a cotton-white tail and lunged, the rabbit had caught her scent before she landed and darted forward. She raced after it her paws barley touching the ground with how fast she was zooming through the grass. Her long legs stretched with each bound and she overtook the rabbit and pounced knocking it into the ground and snapping its neck with a blow of a well-aimed paw. "I wonder why that mouse-brained rabbit didnt get scared away by that crazy bird" she looked up to the circling hawk and hissed in annoyance. She picked up her kill and ran towards the temporary camp. She got there and set it down on the flat rock where she had sat a bit before. "Want to share this Lash?" she turned her pale green gaze calmly to the ginger-white shecat.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Left_bar_bleue6/6Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Jumping at the screach of the hawk did she snap her head above wanting to tear at the birdbrain. "Im not that hungry but sure.." She hissed still trying to recover from the surprise. Walking over to her kin did she nibble a bit before backing away, "Why? Why did you come with me when you had a future ahead of you? Being deputy and all, father was proud of you...." she whispered wanting a better reason then 'because im your sister'. She waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Left_bar_bleue3/6Shy and Lash's Temporary Camp [PRIVATE- Shy and Lash only please] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:43 pm

"Because if Dad exiled the person i was closest to i couldnt be there. I couldnt trust them. I would never abandon you, i care too much about you Lash." She replied and ate her fill of the plump rabbit.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:47 pm

"Trust me I can take care of myself... Yeah I did something but I didn't want you to lose everything for me... I didn't like the clan anyways it was empty with out mom..." The fluffy she cat got up and walked into the makeshift den, "I'm going to sleep." She called before going to sleep.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:10 pm

The slender bushy-pelted white shecat buried the remains of the rabbit and sat on the smooth rock. Her sister didn't know that all because she had an important role, it didn't mean she liked it there. To actually know how trapped she felt after their mother died... So what if she was a deputy? Sometimes kin needs to come before everything. Her and Cloudstep, her father, had fought the night of her sisters exile. She didnt care about what she did, it never mattered, she and her sister would always stick together, as long as nothing bad happened. She sighed and dug a small hole under the rock, like a little cavern, and went back up for bedding. She collected soft, dry, golden stems of grass and made a little nest with the material. She curled up and after a while, was asleep.

She woke up the next morning to the scent of dew and stretched in the cramped hole under the flat stone. She crawled out and shook her white paws as they brushed the shining dew droplets on the long golden stalks of grass. She sighed and saw her sister was still asleep, she scented the warm morning-fresh air for prey scents. She soon caught the scent of that awful hawk she heard yesterday, it was picking at the mouse her sister had left yesterday and Shy hissed and charged it angrily "Back off!" she screeched and swiped a paw claws unsheathed, her paw met feathers as she tore out a pawful from the birds extended wing. It screeched and was airborne, but Shy lunged up and caught its tail feathers with outstretched claws pulling it to the earth. She sunk her teeth deep into its neck cutting off another high-pitched screech. "Thats what you get, now your crow-food for stealing our kill" she looked at the teared up mouse in disappointment and dragged the heavy bird next to the flat stone. "Hey! Sleepy-head! Wake up, i got fresh-kill that needs to be eaten!" she called across the clearing to where her sister had slept that night.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

Lash moaned not wanting to awake. She was most of the night up watching the sky unable to sleep. "I... Don't wanna... get upf..." She said half asleep and half awake. She then curled into a tight ball, provoking her sister into play.

Sorry I didn't feel like posting since my muse was low but I think sense I spiced it up for myself that I may just RP with Lashy ^.^
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Shy narrowed her eyes and bounded towards her sister, she then stopped in front of her and lowered her muzzle. She grabbed her sisters scruff tightly and hauled her out dragging her into the middle of the clearing "Prey isnt just going to kill itself magically and appear in front of you. I killed prey and your going to eat it while it isnt crow-food, i dont want so much freshkill going to waste when usually we are starving. Stop acting like a kit Lash! For Starclan's sake!" she shoved her head into her sisters side putting her on her paws against her will. "You need to be strong, im sorry about what happened in the clan, but thats the past. You need to MOVE ON to the present!" She glared hotly at her sister and turned to grab the hawk and drag it in front of her sisters orange-white paws "Eat" she hissed simply and stalked off tail lashing.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Next thing the golden and white feline knew was teeth around her scruff and being dragged. "OKAY! I'm up!" She snarled as she attempted to block out her sisters words, "No way, I thought food did magically show up before me! " She said in a rude sarcastic way, "Psh... I swear sometimes Shy you sound like you control me..." She said under her breath but loud enough so she can here, "Always telling me this and telling me that. Half the time it seems your not even there for me! Just a big tag along sister!" The grumpy she cat was intending into hunting her sister, not know she crossed the line.

I got the goose bumps! Razz
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:17 pm

"Im not here to make you feel better ok? And your not showing me that you can care for yourself by the way your acting" she lashed her tail "So show me you can do the simplist of tasks like waking up and eating when i say so. I may not be the boss of you but you have to eat. For your own health. I care about you way too much to see that you're neglecting your health!" She nosed through the hawk plucking off feathers.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Lash grinded her teeth trying hard not to have her mouth open. Growling instead before she tore of a wing with brutal force. And trotted off tail held high. Tearing off the little meat it had.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:35 pm

She sighed and padded over to sit by her sister "Im sorry ok..." She mewed quietly in her usual shy tone of voice "I just dont like to see you like this... Your too brave and strong to be acting like the worlds fallen apart" she licked her sisters ear affectionetly looking at Lash with wide pale green eyes full of concern. "Be strong not just for me, but for you too, we dont need our old clan. We're stronger on our own, we can circle the earth conquering everything in our path as long as you know this. Im here, your here, and both of us are fine. We can go where we want and do as we please, but i cant until you show me that you can do that.." she turned her head and got up.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:41 am

Laying her ears back did Lash nod in reply before eating all the wing. After being done did she bat her sisters ear, "Forgiven?!" She meowed before rolling on her back and play bitting her sisters fluffy white pelt.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:04 pm

"Of course you little fluff ball!" She growled playfully and batted back tackling her sister. "You also need to show me how im stronger!" She hissed playfully tugging her sisters ear.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Lash

"You winner? Fox-dung no you airn't!" She puffed as her sister tackled her.Playfully pushing her sisters body off from her before laying down. "Come on lets explore! Who know's what we will find. Maybe some good looking toms!" She grinned as she mewed to the white cat before her. No way was she as lash gonna buy the act of love. She found it funner to play with the emotions of the toms. Toying with their feelings. Lash never did find love once- well since her clans past, Lash always did this to keep her content level high. Love was never her path. But maybe she could be swayed to the right rode.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:48 pm

"Toms?" she said tilting her head and narrowing her eyes "No tom would ever be stupid enough to fall for me. Im an outcast with a white pelt, who wants that?" she laughed a bit. "No, i dont think Starclan will ever bless me with a mate. But exploring sounds risky, lets do it anyway" her whiskers twitched. She had a way in making every small thing serious, and never knowing she did it. But thankfully in the end she always made it sound like a joke again. She trotted towards the right of their campsite "Lets look over there, and if we see toms let us remind them that this little site is where we sleep and hunt. I dont want random cats walking in!" she nodded to her and trotted out of their temporary camp.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down