Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting

+15
Alue
Flare
Resolute
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
Leafheart
Feralclaw
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
HowlingStar
*Firefly*
Aurora
Alpha Okami
Mismatched
Alphess Aiyana
19 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hunting - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunting

Post by Raven Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:46 pm

(Does marrok have to be mean? Marrok a good boy not a bad boy Razz)

A massive grey male strode into the moutain side, enjoying the fresh air. He always liked to watch the senary below, facinated by the glory of like. Looking around did his eyes land on the pack Omega. Walking over to him, tail slightly higher to show dominece over the other wolf, "What are you doing?" He asked kindly but had a hard look.

(sorry for the mistakes im on my moms computer.)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/6Hunting - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:50 pm

The omega glanced up at the wolf, he wasn't in the pack yet but he was on there territory. He growled and was very angry looking. He stands up tall on all fours, the wolf was beefy for his skinny breed. He had very long legs making him taller then the grey wolf that stood in front of him-"Back off...."-the wolf growls and then howls before tearing into the flesh off the caribou-

No. read Orion's info n the accepted characters list. he is sorta a very angry omega. Bipolar in the human eyes.)
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/6Hunting - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Marrok wasn't fazed by the other wolf. Twitching his muzzle did he reply, "Calm down i'm not going to steal your food. If I wanted to i would't have came up to you all friendly." his eyes watched the wolf, he sat down relaxed as he waited for a reply, "I am Morrok,you are?" He woofed.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Orion's gaze went right into the other wolf's eyes for a few moments before he growled-"Kind to an Omega? What has happened to the Washaki?"-the wolf let's out a disgusted growl, he had been thrown out as a pup because of his uncontrolliable rage. His story has been told to scare the pups to keep calm. He growls and carries th carcus to Marrok.-"Take it... Name's Orion."-he said softly kneeling down in a bow-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Snorting did he reply calmly but a slight of anger rose in his amber pools. "I am kind to others for it's good to have friends and ally's. But I can as easily lash out on you if I wished, but I don't." He spoke before smiling at his name, "It's nice to meet you Orion, but I don't want food. I already ate, and I have other things on my mind." He got up and watched the wolf.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Fang trotted to the Mountain Side, looking around and smelling unfamiliar scents around him. He wanted to growl, but it was unwise to do so. Keeping his cool, the black brute walked to the two wolves that were conversing with one another, and decided to give a bright smile. Bowing, he gave his introduction. "Hello great wolves! My name... Goes by the name of, Fang. Shot and easy right? It's nice to meet you two. One of you I kinda recognize... But it just might be my imagination. Haha... I tend to imagine things from time to time. So... Tell me. What are your names?" Sitting down not too close, he patiently waited for a reply.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/5Hunting - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:21 pm

The wolf nods back to the wolf, he studied the wolf for a few moments-"Guardian?"-he asked in a manner that was curious. He had always wanted the position of a guardian but he wasn't even a choice in the running. The wolf sighed and leans down once again, running his paw along the flank of the creature before biting down on the belly fat of the beast. His eyes shoot to the wolf who had showd himself from the mountain side. He immediately got in a defence stance and grabbed his kill by the throat and started to drag it away, slow and with ease on purpose, tasting the blood of the caribou.-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Smiling did the smoky grey male chuckle, "Yeah Guardian to Alpha Okami. It's fun and all but I seem to be always watching the pack." He barked before turning to another voice, gaze calm did he bow, "You might know me? I'm Marrok Guardian to Alpha Okami and mate to your good friend, Shinoma." He woofed gently before looking at Orion, "I don't think you need to act like that. I won't let a fight happen." He growled lightly before getting up and slightly walking between them.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:31 pm

The red tinted wolf growls lightly under his breath as he drops the caribou and turns around, anger flared his blackened eyes as he howls loudly and gets right into marrok's face. Anger showed itself as fast as his calmness disappeared.-"You think I will lose..."-he barks loudly in a raspy voice. He growls and lowers himself. ~Am I really going to fight a guardian???!!!~ Though his expresson stayed angry, he knew it would be a fierce battle with this Guardian-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Fang watched for a moment as the wolf he was trying to speak to, walked away with a fresh kill in mouth. He gave a sigh, knowing that no one wanted to talk to him at the moment he guessed. "Guess no one wants to talk to me. The only wolf who does is my love interest. Why did I even come here in the first place? I should have been with Lyall...". With that said deep in the recesses of his mind, he went over to a flat rock and placed himself onto it. Hearing another voice, he quickly payed attention to it. "Oh hey there, Marrok. Nah... That's alright. If that wolf doesn't want to talk to me or even have me around... Then that's alright with me. I am in no state to fight, though. Any wolf that wishes to take me on, I will gladly take them back on. But in other words, no fighting for me toady... No buts a both it". Looking at Marrok, Fang gave a light smile before giving a deep sigh and looked at the flat rock he was on.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Lyall had walked through the meadow with a sigh coming from her vocals as she soon walked on the mountain side. The gold color of her eyes shimmered slightly in the morning sun, the warm temperatures causing her pelt to warm from the cold air that had once graced the Canis Lupus with it's presence. She soon caught a glimpse of Fang, but he was with another wolf and did not wish to bother him at the moment. She gave a smile and walked onward to see if she could spot some breakfast for them. The sound of rushing water woke her slightly. One word could only be said that could be their breakfast. Fish.

When she had reached the stream, the rapids were slightly faster and in one foul swoop could send her gasping for air if she were to be sucked in. She soon became relaxed and placed her snout inside the water. The cold flesh of the trout caught her nose as she inched slightly closer. The femmen's nose was out of the water so that she was able to breathe. She knew it was a strange way to catch fish, but in her old home, it was what they had done before she was even born.

When the fish had touched her pearl-colored canines, she snapped down as a crunch could be heard. The fish started to wobble and hit against her mouth as the cartilage that the fish had snapped and it soon lay limp. She smiled and carried her prize over to Fang, but waited once he and the other wolf were finished talking. She remembered her mother saying that is was rude if she were to interfere with a wolf speaking with another, so she waited and obeyed even though her mother had died a little while ago before she had come here.

A smile escaped her and she lied her form down onto the soft earth that the mountain side had given off and waited for her love to be finished.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Hunting - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Orion turned his gaze to the she-wolf by the mountain side. he growls lightly under his breathe, he was still an omega so he bounded back over to his caribou and dragged it across the soft grass beside her. He was showing the right respect, he calmed down in an instant. No wonder he was labeled in omega.-"Here..."-he said in his angry respectful way that he could manage. he looked over the mountain side and smiles lightly at the breeze. He rammed his hind legs into the ground and bound off of the side of the mountain to a lower part of it through a small rock formation that was just the right fit for him-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Lyall smiled at the male but barked for him to come back, and when he did, she looked down to the caribou. "I will not take your meal, in my old home, we would catch our own prey. Even though if someone would offer us an easy meal, we would simply decline it. And, besides, you caught it, so it should be your meal."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 pm

The omega looked up from the side of the cliff he was on and he bounded back up and bows to the she-wolf. keeping his cool for now.-"No. Here I am the Omega. I am merely a story to forget. I know my place. Eat..."-he says nudging the caribou towards her-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:59 pm

She gave a small smile, "I may be a sentinel, but even I know that an omega can be just as strong as an alpha or a sentinel and scout. Please, this is your kill, and I do not wish to take it from someone who clearly caught it and deserves it more than me. I have fish so you go on ahead." She bowed her head and smiled. "I insist."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:06 pm

The wolf just looks at the she-wolf. His eyes were pure black. This omega felt his anger rise but he tried his best to keep the anger out. He simply sighed and pads away and then bounds up the small crevice that led to where he dropped to catch the caribou. He looks in the distance and sees something that makes him smile. He howls to the pack wolves in a deep, raspy yowl. If he didn't have anger he could have been a guardian. He had strength, courage, humility. He howled loudly.-"Elks. A whole herd of them."-he yowls louder. He steps down and waits for the higher rank wolves to lead.-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Fang looks to see his love, Lyall, hanging out with another male. He smiles as he waits for her to come over to him. Looking off to the side, to make it look like that he needed his attention, he saw a few humming birds fly by. They were graceful and gentle it seemed. Waiting patiently for Lyall to finish talking, he layed his head down and fell asleep.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Lyall sighed and picked up the fish she had caught, placing it down in front of Fang and giving a smile of delight to her love. She lied down beside him and placed her head on his forepaws and listened to the sounds of the water, and the hummingbirds. A smile stayed on her face as her eyes focused on Fang. "When you talked about not talking to your siblings much, I would kind of understand that, but they were your family. I had six brothers and myself, but five of my brothers died from sickness or foolish choices. My brother Tiell and I were the only ones left from our entire litter. My father got shot right in front of me, and my mother was going to come here with me, but she died also, but from mountain lions. I'm the only one of my family left except for my brother, but, I don't know where he is."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Orion took a heartbeat short glimse down at the wolves who were talking to each other. One thought hit his mind but he said out loud instead, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind.-"Mates... Invented to keep us busy."-he growls and then stares at the herd of elk-"One, two, three, four, five."-he said softly counting them to make sure he could found them-"Biggest one is in the middle. Too big to take it out alone."-he turns his gaze to the edge and there was a small baby elk that wasn't able to walk. he sighs and his eyes tear but his voice stays the same, emotionless-"No..."-he sees a bigger elk that is the perfect size, he notices that it would be fast considering it had muscles aligning it's back and legs-"I need help..."
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Fang was very happy to notice his love coming back towards him. A sensation of extreme happiness came upon him like some cooling effect. Looking into the eyes of the fae he was with, Lyall, he listened to her voice as she spoke of her siblings she had when in the stage of pups. This made Fang a little sad. "I'm sorry that happened to your siblings. I hope you will forever remember them like I have with mine. The thing is with mine, they didn't want to play with me all that much... Every time I would want to play a game with them, they would kick me out and I would sit in the wayyyyy corner of my pack den, crying my eyes out, then having to talk to my parents about it. But now I am living a much better life. Now that I am with you...". Fang returned from his sad face to his very happy face. He licked Lyall on her muzzle as he noticed her laying on his paws. Nuzzling her softly, the black brute felt more loved than ever. Than ever before that was.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 pm

She smiled and licked his maw as she moved the fish she had caught over to him. "This is for you," she spoke in a gentle and caring tone and she looked to the sky that had white, puffy clouds in the sky. The femme curled up her tail and placed it on top of Fangs as a feeling of happiness and delight came over her, every time she would see, or be with him.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Fang quickly looked over at the fish his love had given to him. "Aww you shouldn't have..." He said in a happy tone as he delightfully took the fish and munched on it for a few minutes. He licked Lyall's maw again in deep affection for her. "Wow. I... I just feel like I should give you something back in return. I just feel like... You should deserve something as much as I do. You mean so much to me, and that's why you deserve the best". He put his paw on her shoulder ever so lightly and smiled even bigger. As he did, he thought of the very thing he should give to Lyall as a special present.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Lyall smiled and licked his maw, "You don't have to give me anything, Fang," she spoke with sincerity in her tone, "I just love being around you, and I don't care if anything happens to me, I only wish for you to be safe," determination and dedication in her tone as a smiled stayed on her lips. She licked his ebony nose and placed her paw ever so gently on his shoulder as he did the same to her.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Sparkling twinkles came to Fang's eyes as the suns rays hit them. His smile was very pleasing. Sighing happily, he leaned in closer to his mate, and snuggled closer to her. "Really? You mean all that? Awww that just meant so much to me. Those words will forever be a part of my heart. I love being with you too. You make everyday a happy and exciting day for me. Knowing that we will be by each other's side and being truthful to one another. I know this... Deep within me. My heart, soul, and mind...". He began to speak with such honesty in tone. Licking her face softly and still nuzzling her, he knew that from the very start, Lyall would be with him forever and ever.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Lyall smiled at his words and licked his maw in a loving way. "Would you like to come see how I caught the fish?" She asked with a gentle tone and stood, wagging her tail ever so lightly.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Fang perked his ears at the question she had just asked him. Wagging his tail happily but gently at a time, he happily replied with a, "Yes! I would love to see how you caught that fish". Nuzzling her once more, he began to stand up and walk a few centimeters before her, waiting for her to lead the way down to the pond area.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:22 pm

She nodded and lead the way down to the large body of stream. When they got there, Fang stood beside her so he could see what she had to do. The rapids were still moving fast, and everything was moving as if time was speeding faster than ever. Her gold colored eyes closed as she placed her mouth inside the cold body of liquid. Her eyes closed as she tried to concentrate. When a fish hit her teeth again, she quickly snapped down onto the silver trout as it wobbled back and forth. But, the femme's jaws were strong as the fishes cartilage snapped and it lay limp. When it stopped moving, Lyall placed the fish down and looked to Fang, wagging her tail.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Fang was quite impressed with how Lyall caught that fish. He smiled as he watched her tail wag faster than ever now. He looked at the fish that was laying on the ground. "Nice job! I think I will start now". With that, his head went near the pond, seeing if there could be fish seen through the clear waters. Seeing a fish coming up near the water, he quickly tried to grab it with his sharp teeth, missing by a centimeter. He gave a sigh. "Oh well. My first try anyway. I'll have another try". Smiling, he waited on what Lyall's thoughts were.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 pm

She smiled and nodded, "To catch a fish, you must think like a fish and be calm and composed. If they sense any bit of tension or movement, you'll lose them just as quickly as if they weren't there at all." She spoke with wisdom that her mother had given her when she was still with her pack, and everything was more plentiful than it was back in her old pack. The smile stayed on her face as she waited for what he'll do.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Fang rethought about those words more and more. Calmness, and composition. Taking in a long, deep breath, he relaxed himself a little more, and put a little concentration into the act he was going to do. "Think like a fish... Think like a fish..." Fang said in a mono-tone like voice. It was like he had put himself in a trance-like state. All concentrated, but fairly relaxed and composed. No tension whatsoever. Thinking like a fish more and more, he began to slowly make his way towards one of them that was headed straight for the surface. With one strike, the fish shot up and Fang was able to catch it in one bite with his sharp teeth. He was surprised. "Woah! Did you see that??" He couldn't believe what he had done, or how he had done it. "I did it! Felt like I was in this weird trance before acting upon such an act like that" Fang explained, looking happily at his mate for a positive reference.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Lyall smiled, "I did, well done love, and you thought like a fish so that was good," she chuckled and licked his nose and lied down near the water.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Fang politely bowed his head towards Lyall in a "Thank you" kind of way. He felt happy that he had accomplished this very goal. He looked at the fish that he had caught and smiled a little more. Feeling happy that Lyall had licked his nose, he returned with a small nuzzle under her chin before laying down beside her, wrapping his tail around the beautiful fae. "I love you so much, Lyall..." He whispered into one of her ears. It was the truth. She made him feel better in situations when he got a little stuck. Taking his gaze off of Lyall for only a second to look at the pond the two were laying by, he saw a few other fish swimming around inside. Smiling, he looked back at Lyall and stared longingly into the fae's wonderful eyes.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Lyall looked to Fang's eyes and smiled as she did every time he was near her. Longing was what she sometimes knew and wished for, but the tension between some wolves and the fae never helped either of them. She met one male earlier, and he kept on urging her to take the caribou, but, she would never take it unless she had earned the prize herself; it just wasn't her way. She placed her paw on top of her mates and listened to the sounds of nature around her. But one was something she wished she didn't have to hear, bolting up and backing away slightly.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:24 pm

The omega growls under his breath and rushes to the other side of the herd and howls loudly with a lot of force pushing his back legs off of the small cliff he was on landing right beside the biggest elk and in a heart beat it was running, the small female elk stayedbeside the baby and Orion just chased after the biggest one. Trying to avoid the kick that it tried to throw. He howls in the direction of fang and shinoma that was loud, breathless. he managed to jump on the elks back leg and he took it down but he tried to bite it but was immediately kicked and he flew back a few feet. Winded he laid there, the elk couldn't stand but orion couldn't kill it.-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Fang watched as Lyall backed away from a sound that shouldn't have been heard. His ears pinned back for a second and then went back to their normal position. "Everything okay, love?" The black brute asked sweetly as he pushed his muzzle gently into the lovely fae's splotched colored fur. He wanted to make sure that she was alright and that she was comforted. Licking her softly on her neck, he waited for her to reply.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Lyall could smell three wolverines as their black pelts came into position, they were laughing at her at her color and started to try and attack her. Lyall, not showing any fear now, growled and stood on guard and bit down on one's neck as the two began to snap at her paws.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:11 pm

The wolf lay there a few moments before he stood and padded towards the elk who lay, it was huge, not dead but immobilized. He breathed deeply and was about to bite on it's throat when he sniffed the air, smelling danger did he shoot his back leg right into the ground and launch himself towards the danger, heading straight for the wolverines did he howl, fearless, why was he attacking a wolverine who was fighting a pack-wolf? He did not know but he wasn;t going to stop-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Fang gasped at the two wolverines that just showed up out of nowhere. He was horrified that they were attacking his mate. He decided that he was not going to stand there, he was going to help out. He jumped up, angry, and bit at one of the wolverine's feet, making them yelp in pain. "Get away from her!!" He yelled as he tried to defend what was now his.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Marrok looked to a white female, wolverines coming to her. Since being a scout he was to fight off loners. Now being a gaurdian did he rush to her and snap on one of the beasts spinalcored, killing it instantly. "Pathetic..." He snarled as he watched the last one.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Orion growled with rage, he wasn't going to be showed off since he was the omega of the group, wasn't even a pack wolf. His height and beefiness gave him a certain ege against the wolverine. He was rushing towards the danger so he went up a hill of the mountain then when he got to the edge he jumped with his long limbs, he landed squarely with his jaws int he side of the wolverine's neck as he drags it down and tears out the jugiler vein with extreme power and accuracy, he growls and looks down at the pitiful dead creature-"Don't mess with this Omega..."-he growls and howls-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 pm

She whimpered as the wolverine slashed her right eye. A howl erupted from her vocals and she fell down onto her back, the wolverine digging it's claws into her back as it soon was smashed into the earth. Lyall stood as her wounds on her back, and eye were deep.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Marrok looked to a unknown wolf to him but smelled of the pack. Dashing over to her did he fight off the mongal before telling her to stay still. "Okay.... let's see.." He growled to himself before licking the eye wound that seemed deeper then her back one.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Fang continued to slash and bite fiercely at the wolverines. As soon as they stopped attacking, he turned to his mate who was injured quite badly, and softly licked her wounds. "Lyall... I'm so sorry that this happened to you... Why did those wolverines have to go for you... You don't deserve to look like that...". A tear went down the brute's face, but tried to fight the deep sadness that was creeping up inside him. It was unhealthy to keep tears inside, but he didn't want to show anyone that he was depressed. Pressing his muzzle softly into Lyall's chest, he felt bad for her attack.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Lyall kept a small smile on her face, but the would she had sustained on her eye needed to be looked at by the healer. The eyeball had appeared to have been cut as well since she couldnt see out of the eye at all. She looked to Marrok and nodded in thanks, and nudged her mate gently, "Don't worry about it Fang, I'll be okay."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Fang gave a deep breath as he felt Lyall nudge him gently. "I don't know... You look a little injured to me. But I guess you'll be okay. Too bad you can only see out of one eye now... I just hope that you will feel better in time...". His voice was muffled by Lyall's fur since his face was still nuzzled into her fur. But he tried his best to relax, for Lyall was right. She was indeed going to be alright, no worried needed.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Smiling did the male request, "It still would be good to check them out with the Shaman. To help prevent infection and death." He woofs before lending his shoulder to the fea, as support to help her walk back to the pack.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:51 pm

The Omega watched as the final wolverine ran as fast as it could away, he had really helped pack wolves. He sighed lightly the turned to the white wolf and fang. He pads over and takes a look at her then at the others, this wolf was taller then them, his breed made him huge. He sighs and speaks in a deep voice-"Are you alright?"-he says glancing at all of them, the omega sighed feeling he should leave but stayed-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Lyall whimpered and looked to her mate. Sadness was in the whimper since ahe was in so much pain. She lied down onto her stomach and closed her eyes as the gash on her eye continued to bleed.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Fang looked sadly at Lyall, still feeling worried about what might happen to her next. "Everything will be okay now..." He said in a soothing but shakily tone. Licking her for extreme comfort, he wanted her to know that a healer would come soon. "I bet a healer will come soon to the rescue. It's alright now...". Fang continued to talk soothingly towards his mate until he could relax her to the point of knowing that things will be better to the end of time.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:09 pm

The omega sighs lightly as he looks at fang-"We can't just let her lay there in the mountain dirt and stones. "Lift her on my back, stay on the side where her head is on so she isn't hurt."-he sai softly to the male wolf fang as he lowered himself to all four paws were bent and his belly touched the ground, he was close to her and he knew this would work. He had a plan-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next