Hunting

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:28 am

Ohh. Say something maybe.. Like..

"My trip to the Shaman's den is worse than becoming a Night Walker!" - Because Night Walkers are pretty much the worst thing possible for wolves. :3

Shanook shot a quick glance across to Sandilo, "Are you okay?" He called out after her. Shanook kindly dipped his head to Katani.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 am

Chaimi bounced over and sniffed the air. She glanced side to side and noticed a chubby, young rabbit. Chaimi crouched down and stalked closer to the rabbit as her stomach ached with hunger. She pounced the young, chubby rabbit and picked up it's dead body in her jaws. Chaimi had decided to stay to hunt some more since she mostly has nothing to do all day. She would crouch down and constantly pounced prey until she reached the point where she was breathless. Chaimi sat down for a while, heavy breathing, with a pile of 7 rabbits stacked next to her. She would take it back and share it later but she focused on catching her breath before making any move.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 am

Okay lol :3 Should I edit?

Katani called over her shoulder, "When I get back, why dont you tell me about what it means to be Delta? Seems like hard work, perfect for you." She joins up with Sandilo, who was also walking to the Shaman's den. "Hey, you must be new!"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Nah, it'll be fine. xD

Shanook grinned at Katani, his eyes gleaming. "Sure," he barked. He sighted Chaimi and Sandilo, bowing his head to both wolves in respect.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 pm

She Looked At Him, "I'm Fine" She Reassured Him, "It's Kinda Deep So I'll Just Visit The Shaman" She Said Softly.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 pm

"Okay, then." Breaking off from the new wolf, Katani decides to stay awhile. "Where d'you want to talk?" Bounding back up the slope, she didn't have to go to the Shaman until sun down.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:45 pm

After A Trip To The Shamn She Came Back To Finish What She Was Going To Start
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 am

"How's your paw?" He barked to Sandilo, offering a warm smile. "It seems we're all visiting the shaman," he gently flicked Katani with the tip of his shaggy grey tail then smiled.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:45 am

"Yeah, so careless!" Katani flopped down deliberately, as if she couldn't stand another step. She tucked herself underneath Shanook and buried her muzzle in his fur. "I hope you enjoy your rank, you're so important now!"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Feralclaw on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 am

Varal silently walked up behind Chaimi "Hello Chaimi!" he barked
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 15
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Katani wanted Shanook to like her, she really did. But maybe it's just best to let him decide. No!! She wasn't going to give up. Katani stood up."Can we talk?" She glanced around and whispered. "Alone, please?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Shanook smirked and gently prodded Katani with his large paw. "Sure," he barked. "Just further along the mountain side?"

- You can create a private topic if you want?
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Soon Chaimi was normally breathing."Hi Varal." Chaimi barked back. She wasn't tired or anything anymore. Her throat felt a little dry though. She got up and looked at the 7 rabbits she had caught. She reached her jaws down at the pile of the rabbits and grabbed them all with her large mouth. One rabbit remained. "Oh, darn..." Chaimi silently complained to herself. "Can you give me a little help Varal?" She asked.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Shanook glanced across to Chaimi. "Seems you have sure been busy," he barked, his tail wagging in delight.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm

"Definitely have." She replied with a bark, still trying to figure out a way to pick up all the rabbits she had caught as she gazed at the pile.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Feralclaw on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:13 pm

"Alright Chaimi." he said before picking up the rabbit


Last edited by Burnfoot on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 15
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Alpha Okami on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 am

The large Alpha ran along the mountain side, a large elk was just slightly ahead of him. His muscled legs moved quickly, his eyes were in focus. Moments later, he sprung off from his hind legs and sunk his teeth into the side of the elk, bringing it down to the ground. The Alpha killed it then ravenously took a bite of the fresh meat. "I will save some for Aiyana," he said, loudly to himself.
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:19 pm

"Thanks Varal." Chaimi quickly barked as she leaned down to pick up the rest of the rabbits. "You can keep that one if you'd like. I think the rabbits I'm carrying right now would be enough. Or you can just put it on my nest if you're not hungry." she added as she rose her head back up with the rabbits in her jaws. Chaimi looked at Varal waiting for a reply if he wanted to keep the rabbit.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:20 pm

She Smiled, "I'll Live" She Chuckled
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:22 pm

The brawny lupine slowly ambled along, pausing to wait for his packmate. His intention wasn't on hunting particularly, but getting to know the layout of the land.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Carefully, the light grey sentinel Pandora picked her way up after Akando. "Slow down a bit please, I'm not very comfortable on rock..." She barked once she caught up.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:32 pm

"Sorry," he sheepishly barked, halting briefly for her to catch her bearings. "So, how do you like living in the pack?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:37 pm

"It's nice to be around others, though I wish I could talk to people in the larger groups..." She woofed in response.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:42 pm

"Why can't you talk to them?" He inquired, his paws beginning a leisurely stroll once more.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Pandora sighed, "I don't know, I just get sheepish and can't find any words." She shook her head and kept pace with the he-wolf.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:50 pm

His shoulder bumped against hers playfully, his yellow eyes narrowing dramatically. "Why? Pack Wolves are your family, they have to tolerate you, even if you get all sheepish." The scout barked teasingly, paw-steps surprisingly light for a brawny male.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:03 am

The small grey she-wolf bumps against him playfully as well. "I know, but I still can never find the right words to say." She said, smiling a wolf smile.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:08 am

He smirked, bumping her with his shoulder repeatedly, then darting several lengths away. "I usually just say whatever I think," the scout then glanced around, barking. "We should probably hunt."
(Okay Aiyana. x3 I finally learned how to edit my post.)


Last edited by Akando on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 am

(Do keep in mind - The pack is scarce for prey! :3)
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:42 am

"Im not hungry Chaimi." he said when he really was hungry
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 15
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:46 pm

"O.K. then Varal." She barked and shrugged. "Just follow me to my nest." she added as she started padding to the scout/sentinel den. Chaimi peered over her shoulder to see if Varal was following and kept walking.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:39 pm

"Yea, let's hunt." She barked and darted after him.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 pm

His sturdy paws halted as he crouched in a section of longer grass along the lower mountain side. Yellow gaze focused intently on a large herd of elk thundering below."One is lagging behind," he observed, trying to pinpoint the weakest member and nodding in it's direction.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:47 pm

The small grey she-wolf Pandora crouched next to him. "I see. If the rest of the herd gets much farther ahead, the elk is perfect prey..." She said, keeping her eyes on the lagging elk.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:51 pm

The brawny lupine nodded with an expectant smile as he mused, "Perhaps if we scare the herd they will run - the elk looks like it wouldn't be able to keep up."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 pm

"Yea, want me to spook the rest? You're gonna have to keep that one in sight and away from the others though." She asked, eyeing the herd.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:10 pm

"Let me get down there so I can so I can corner it," he crept downward, eyes skimming over the elk. He got in a position where it would he cornered when he charged toward it, crouching.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 pm

As soon as he cornered the elk, Pandora ran up beside the herd, scaring them into a run. The light grey she-wolf joined Akando in stalking the elk.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Akando let out a loud bark, charging toward the elk at an angle so it was nearly against a boulder.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Pandora helped him, she let out a bark as well, following Akando.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 pm

The Delta female gazed across at the wolves with interest shining in her yellow eyes.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Once the elk had no place to escape, the brawny wolf lunged, jaws clamping around it's neck from below.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:43 am

Pandora lunged forward as well. She helped take down the elk.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

His jaws unclamped, eyes glittering with enthusiasm and adrenaline from the hunt. "Nice job," he barked, nudging her with his muzzle buoyantly.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:01 pm

"Thanks, you too." She replied, returning the gesture. "Now what shall we do?" Pandora asked.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 pm

"I don't know; we can't really carry the entire elk to camp..." Akando observed the large yet weaker elk, head tilting thoughtfully.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 pm

"Hmm. You're right, but the pack needs this..." Pandora said, thinking of some way to bring it to the pack.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:41 pm

"Especially with prey so scarce..." his eyes flickered over the land, a frown formig on his muzzle. "You could go back to camp while I guard the elk - get some more wolves? Or the reverse?"

(Sorry if that sounds inrealistic. x3 I'm not sur ewhat the procedure is.)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:44 pm

(I don't know it either...) "Um... I don't know. How about you go and i stay?" Pandora said.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:36 pm

"Maybe we wait for some others to come hunting? I'm sure they can help." He barked, studying the elk again.

(x3 Sorry about the typos in my last post.)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum