Faolan: ~¥-The Wonderful And Friendly She-Wolf-¥~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faolan: ~¥-The Wonderful And Friendly She-Wolf-¥~

Post by Fang on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:23 pm

This is my second character. (Had a little help from someone with names and I found the perfect name for this she-wolf c: Hope she gets accepted! ^^)

Name: Faolan.

Age (in years/months, please): 2 years and 3-4 months old.

Gender (Male / Female): Female/Fae.

Description of character appearance: This wolf is kinda small in sight, but not as small as a pup, more as an adult. The pelt is quite long and fluffy. When a light breeze passes by, her fur fluffs up against the calming air, one viewing her as a beautiful sight, almost like the light shadow of the moon when it's fully in sight.

Wolf breed (A list of accepted wolf breeds can be found in the ultimate wolf guide, the link will be below): Normal Wolf breed.

Mate, if any: Nope. Faolan hasn't found any such true love yet.

Pup(s), if any: Nope. Everyone knows that mates come BEFORE pups. No chances in that yet.

Do you wish to join Washaki Pack, or be a lone wolf? Washaki Pack. Faolan always wanted to join a pack from when she was just a little pup.

Preferred rank if joining Washaki: Hunter or possibly Scout.

History of character (Optional) Faolan was born in a rocky cave near a river. The weather was quite chilly. Winter was approaching and her pack had to disperse. Her pack's name was: ForestWinds. Her parents didn't like to speak of their names. But they were called: RainStorm (The father) and Petal (The mother). Faolan was the only female pup they had. They were a very small pack. One day, a fierce storm came towards their territory. They had to find a new home and fast. "Come on! That storm will get us! It's strong enough to knock down anyone who gets into it's path!" exclaimed the father. He was quite smart and intelligent for his age. Faolan didn't want to risk getting hurt. Rushing at full speeds, the little whitish pup padded swiftly away, leaving her parents to go and find a way out of the mess...

After the awful storm had faded, Faolan was left... To think of a way to safety. Wishing now that she was in a safe pack, the little pup wondered and wondered until she saw a flat rock. Deciding that it was a safe place to have her own privacy to herself, she layed there and imagined what it would be like to live in a much bigger pack. These dreams of hers made it more and more possible to her that there was indeed a pack nearby with a whole lot of wolves to meet.

About a little over 2 years later, the whitish fae was left on her own to survive. Learning to hunt food and survive on elk carcasses and other dead things laying around. There was nothing else to live in besides a small den she had created herself using only twigs. It was big enough to fit a small fae like herself, loathing and longing to join a pack. Getting the scent of a strong pack, known as, The Washaki Pack, Faolan slowly emerged from her twiggy den and wondered into this very place. This place was FILLED with wolf scents of all kinds. Her heart started to beat fast. This was the joyful moment she had been wondering about. Could this be...? A pack...? That she could afford to be in? This was a question that was going to have to be answered at a later time.

RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] {Already did so when I did my 1st character}.

Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user: {Already said in 1st 'get in' acceptance}.

Extra(s): Nope.

Where you referred by someone? If so, who? {Already said in 1st 'get in' acceptance}.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Re: Faolan: ~¥-The Wonderful And Friendly She-Wolf-¥~

Post by MiseryCloud on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 pm

What color is her actual pelt, same with eyes? Smile
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:24 am

Her pelt is white with a tiny bit of grey near her stomach (Hope that's realistic enough). Her eyes are golden, almost a yellowish.
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:44 am

Sweet! Nice character! Smile

MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top